Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Fluttershy

----------------------

*Angel runs up to me and begins poking me* Huh, what is it Angel? *Angel points at the same special recipe that you made him before* Hmmm, I think I can make that. Alright, lemme go get the ingredients. Fluttershy, I'm gonna make Angel a special treat he asked for. Is it ok if I do that?

Awesome! I'll start right away!

These are the videos:

Fluttershy's Monster: http://www.youtube.c..._k&feature=fvst

Fluttershy's Lament:

I said I watched them, these must have been custom made, spike is just a cute little dragon, I dont "love" him like that :/

*Angel runs up to me and begins poking me* Huh, what is it Angel? *Angel points at the same special recipe that you made him before* Hmmm, I think I can make that. Alright, lemme go get the ingredients. Fluttershy, I'm gonna make Angel a special treat he asked for. Is it ok if I do that?

If you want, but it was hard for me to do it, good luck

Thanks. *checks your cabinets* Hmm, everything is here-wait, darn. Looks like you're out of cherries again. I'm gonna head out to Ponyville to get some more cherries. I happened to find a few bits on the ground *holds up a handful of bits*, so it should be no problem getting some. *heads over to Ponyville and walks up to the cherry vendor* Okay, all I need is about 10 cherries. *she sets out the cherries, and I hand her the correct amount of bits* Thank you very much ma'am. *heads back* Okay, now to make this thing. *puts it together exactly as the recipe states* Whew, that was a lot of work. (It took me almost an hour to get everything and make it) Here you go Angel! *sets it down next to him* *Angel looks repeatedly between the meal and the picture in the book, then approves it and begins to eat* There we go, looks like he loves it. I have to say, for a first time, I did quite well.

Thanks. *checks your cabinets* Hmm, everything is here-wait, darn. Looks like you're out of cherries again. I'm gonna head out to Ponyville to get some more cherries. I happened to find a few bits on the ground *holds up a handful of bits*, so it should be no problem getting some. *heads over to Ponyville and walks up to the cherry vendor* Okay, all I need is about 10 cherries. *she sets out the cherries, and I hand her the correct amount of bits* Thank you very much ma'am. *heads back* Okay, now to make this thing. *puts it together exactly as the recipe states* Whew, that was a lot of work. (It took me almost an hour to get everything and make it) Here you go Angel! *sets it down next to him* *Angel looks repeatedly between the meal and the picture in the book, then approves it and begins to eat* There we go, looks like he loves it. I have to say, for a first time, I did quite well.

Congratulations ^_^

I still remember how Angel treated you in that episode, I know you don't really like to, but I think you should assert yourself more towards Angel, I've said this before and you denied it, but Angel can be a real jerk sometimes and you have to show him who's boss. Do you have any pets availble? I'll be building my new house soon and I want to make sure I have something to keep me company in case nopony visits

Hello Fluttershy... I've just come out of AJ's apple cellar to talk to you... I've been chased out of town for sneaking into peope's houses and filling up their houses with vegetables... Rainbow couldn't even get into her house it was so full of cucumbers, and I can't forget how I was caught hiding carrots in the library... well... I'm kind of on the run from the princess's guards because I may or may not have filled up all the bathrooms in the castle with cabbages and Princess Celestia is not very pleased about waking up to a load of onions on her bed... I'm hiding but I just wanted to see you... I promise I will not fill up your house with... lovely tasty vegetables... I just want a ... hug. May I have one? Just... one?

I still remember how Angel treated you in that episode, I know you don't really like to, but I think you should assert yourself more towards Angel, I've said this before and you denied it, but Angel can be a real jerk sometimes and you have to show him who's boss. Do you have any pets availble? I'll be building my new house soon and I want to make sure I have something to keep me company in case nopony visits

Come over and take a look, I have lots of little animals ^_^

Hello Fluttershy... I've just come out of AJ's apple cellar to talk to you... I've been chased out of town for sneaking into peope's houses and filling up their houses with vegetables... Rainbow couldn't even get into her house it was so full of cucumbers, and I can't forget how I was caught hiding carrots in the library... well... I'm kind of on the run from the princess's guards because I may or may not have filled up all the bathrooms in the castle with cabbages and Princess Celestia is not very pleased about waking up to a load of onions on her bed... I'm hiding but I just wanted to see you... I promise I will not fill up your house with... lovely tasty vegetables... I just want a ... hug. May I have one? Just... one?

.....*hugs?*

hey it me jappleack.

This may frighten you but...this question is kinda serious you know what i mean?

do you eat the animals that you raise?

Obviously not, ponies are herbivores. And even if they weren't can you honestly imagine Fluttershy eating her own animals?

-------------------------------------------------

Ok, I don't want to be too picky but I want a cuddly animal that doesn't mind being held or petted, are there dogs in Equestria?

Obviously not, ponies are herbivores. And even if they weren't can you honestly imagine Fluttershy eating her own animals?

Ok, I don't want to be too picky but I want a cuddly animal that doesn't mind being held or petted, are there dogs in Equestria?

applejack shall have a word with you about dogs i think.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear fluttershy. how did it feel to make a grown dragon cry?

Oh yes, there are plenty of dogs here in Equestria, just come bye, you know if you get the chance, and I will find the perfect pet for you.... ^.^

applejack shall have a word with you about dogs i think.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear fluttershy. how did it feel to make a grown dragon cry?

I don't enjoy making others cry, or hurting other ponies feelings, but he needed to be though a lesson, he cant just go around terrorizing equestria like that.

Oh yes, there are plenty of dogs here in Equestria, just come bye, you know if you get the chance, and I will find the perfect pet for you.... ^.^

I don't enjoy making others cry, or hurting other ponies feelings, but he needed to be though a lesson, he cant just go around terrorizing equestria like that.

Ok, again not wanting to be picky, but do you have any dogs small enough to be held by a pony? A puppy is preferred

Oh you mean "shhhhhhh"?

OH I love that game... I beat you can't beat me *SUPER INHALE*..........................

I'm good at that DID YOU KNOW when I read I stay quiet XD also I'm good at silence

And Fluttershy want me to give you a hand with the pets?

Are you aware if there are any schoolcolt crushes on you, Fluttershy?

.....hmmmm..... I never really thought of that.... why are there some that... have a crush on me?....

I'm good at that DID YOU KNOW when I read I stay quiet XD also I'm good at silence

And Fluttershy want me to give you a hand with the pets?

Maybe we can have a contest, but I have to warn you, I can stay quiet for days ^.^

alright this question might scare you a bit...but...do you eat the animals you raised?

...........Posted Image

.....hmmmm..... I never really thought of that.... why are there some that... have a crush on me?....

Maybe we can have a contest, but I have to warn you, I can stay quiet for days ^.^

...........Posted Image

well you know like chicken...and maybe...ummm...pigs? yeah them pigs dose tastes good...almost as good as apples...

well you know like chicken...and maybe...ummm...pigs? yeah them pigs dose tastes good...almost as good as apples...

I have said this about 10 times already, I, do not, EAT, MY, PEEEEETTTTTSSS!!!!!!

OK previously need a help with the pets? I like helping animals of every kind ;)

Then come on by, I am always looking for help ^.^