Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The LegendsOfEquestria Opinions, Thoughts etc.

StealthBrony

how can it fail, is free lol.

A lot of folks want to play it now even though it has no gameplay at all beyond just looking at stuff XD.

Thats the thing really, I used to love walking about in WoW until flying mounts just seemed to make the world much smaller. Folks just want to make there oc's and explore the place.

I'm just curious as to where LoE will stop. can you imagine them creating a fully 3d rendered model of the crystal empire? I'm still curious to see how Cloudsdale turns out.

Edited by Malinter

Yeah same, im wobdering if theyll upgrade the graphics eventually, theres definetly room for alot and it could fail by being repetetive the risk of copyright from hasbro etc. The group called also fall apart. And im hoping.youll be able to do more with magic and flying maybe affect clouds? Also the annoyin thing is that it cant have ANY canon characters. :/.

I'm kinda excited for it, but I'd like to see their OC customization MASSIVELY improved between now and then. It suffers from what a lot of other games I've played suffer from: HORRID hair style choices. And with hair styles being a massive thing that distinguish ponies... well, yeah. I hope they improve on that so they can at least look more individual. Also, would like to see color customization for the cutie marks. I understand why you can't upload your own into the game, but some colors wouldn't hurt. Especially if you see a good cutie mark you like and find out it doesn't match with your OC's color scheme.

Otherwise, I have no real expectations of it yet. Due to it having no gameplay from what I've seen, I can't really say much about it. Except flying around as a pegasus is fun, I suppose.

I played it a little, it was nice, it needs some objective stuff to do though, maybe collectibles, and other quests i guess. Also the customization needs to be expanded some. Maybe make getting around easier and maybe make telling where things are a little easier to? Because i got pretty lost ;p.

And maybe add more abilities to each race and stuff, especially Unicorns ;p.

Idk otherwise.

I may be a MMORPG player, but I like to see more from them. I've played the stress-test twice so I've explored the areas just a little. It can be laggy, but not sure what's going on with the lag at the moment. My question(s) was: why use sprint to consume MP? Wasn't Sprint suppose to be free MP or consume stamina?

More abilties, skills, and spells would be nice, but It's most likely that it will start with the basics first.