Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Chary and Arklett Sketches

Arylett Charnoa

So, I have some sketches I've worked quite hard on. Ones of a subject matter which is most important to me. Basically, my fursona, which began as Fake Pokemon versions of myself that I once made. I've revamped them countless times, trying to find the perfect redesign. And I finally have, after two years.

Basically, they are a Fake Pokemon species. BUT they also double as my fursona, who is an individual of a species which I created known as Messengers. (The females are known as Missas, if you see that written on the picture.) It's basically as accurate a representation of myself as I could get in a different, non-human form. Minus my accessories. There's two forms. The younger form (Via Form) and the adult form. (Areska Form) They're based on foxes, and the tail is meant to invoke a paintbrush on the second form.

Now, they will be colored, and I'll be posting when they are. But for now, you'll be getting the uncolored versions.

post-809-0-92276000-1385599223_thumb.jpg

post-809-0-98841100-1385599225_thumb.jpg

Also, additional information about their Pokemon stats/moves:

Chary | Arklett

• Brohoof 8

Those sketches are really good - they feature a great amount of detail. I can tell that great care was put into their creation.

• Brohoof 2

Those sketches are really good - they feature a great amount of detail. I can tell that great care was put into their creation.

Thank you, I'm glad they give off that impression. :D It really did take me quite some time to get them sketched up.

• Brohoof 1

Those are some very detailed sketches, and they look absolutely stunning! Very fantastic job, Arylett! :D

Thank you! They're detailed, eh? I didn't really think of them that way. Still, so happy you think they're stunning.

I like them a lot, they look very nice.

If I had to offer some criticism, the only thing I can think of is that in the first sketch, the proportions and perspective looks a little weird.

Overall still very, very nice pictures.

Good job.

Yeah, I noticed that... it's something I plan on fixing during the digital edition. It was an experimentation with a new angle, so there's bound to be some... weirdness here and there. Thank you for pointing it out though. Glad you like them. post-809-0-68384200-1386014010.png

• Brohoof 1

Oh I love the first one! It's very cute :3 Please do more cute drawings Ary! I can't wait to see them colored ^_^

I really like the way you put down some info about them on the paper, it makes me remember when I was a kid and drew like monsters and stuff myself and put text next to them to show what they could do x3

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 2