Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders's free signatures!

Dsanders

So after feeling a great surge of inspiration, I decided to finally share all my new signatures with you guys. :) Been using Paint.NET and so far it's been a fun experience.

So this is what I have so far, feel free to use any one of these if you want. This thread is after all, for my free signatures.

Pinkie Pie x4(Yes, I love this pony to death! ^_^  )

img-2043890-1-Y0Adx20.png

img-2043890-2-pgasYTM.png

img-2043890-4-lrGVjbw.png

Twilight Sparkle

img-2043890-4-na8yKQA.png

Applejack x2

img-2043890-5-O1ZLYFx.png

post-8762-0-45199600-1387047127.png

Rarity x2

post-8762-0-31458000-1385755872.png

post-8762-0-77484000-1387835307.png

Rainbow Dash x2

post-8762-0-19953200-1385755886.png

post-8762-0-42906300-1387843495.png

Fluttershy(Christmas Signature)

post-8762-0-58502800-1387831188.png

Trixie x2

post-8762-0-24851600-1385755928.png

post-8762-0-70124800-1387830119.png

So yeah I'll be updating this quite often. :) So keep an eye out for more new signatures! ^_^ 

Let me know what you guys think and don't hesitate to give me honest critique if you want to. This is pretty much practice for me on the my spare time. :P

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 16

Wow I love the Twilight Sparkle one, and I'm diggin' the Trixie one at the end. Awesome!!

Thanks man, I really liked how the Twlight Sparkle one came out as well. I'll probably work on some signatures for Dashie soon. ;)

Really love the Pinkie Pie one :D

Thanks!  :) I just had to make my favorite pony into a signature. 

And just a little update. I don't know why, but I was feeling kinda sad when I made this. It's a sad Fluttershy signature. :( And it kinda describes my mood at times. lol

QKcDr4W.png

• Brohoof 1

I quite like them, all very well done i think, not overloaded, but aren't to plain.

I think my favorites probably the twilight one ;p.

They're all quite good though i think. Keep up the awesome work :D.

• Brohoof 2

qdO5nV6.png1

aXQwYXj.png 2

Zxu254B.png 3

ZgXv2i2.png 4

pSaRmx7.png 5

Wi8MBOp.png 6

pioQC8y.png 7

yzFoL6z.png 8

QKcDr4W.png 9

1. Personally, I think Rarity has a LOT more better vectors than this one. However, the color scheme matches up well, and it has promise. I don't like the way she looks in that vector, though. Kinda strange to me. *Ultra-Picky about Rarity, don't mind me* C

2. This was the 3rd best one to me. It's fitting. B

3. I applaud your choice for the vector here; it makes it work. It would've been dull without the gala dress, but the dress makes it pop. B-

4 & 5. There are good. Nothing to improve on :D B

6 & 8: Oooooo....your Trixie sigs are both great! These can go out into the forum right now and be used. A

7. My personal favorite! If I were a Fluttershy fan, I'd ask you to change Fluttershy to my username and I'd use this! A+

9. This one is more artsy :D I like it. You can see a huge difference from the top to the bottom. You've improved quickly :D A

There you go :D Honest opinions. You improved a lot from the Rarity one down to the last one. Keep it up!

• Brohoof 2

1. Personally, I think Rarity has a LOT more better vectors than this one. However, the color scheme matches up well, and it has promise. I don't like the way she looks in that vector, though. Kinda strange to me. *Ultra-Picky about Rarity, don't mind me* C

2. This was the 3rd best one to me. It's fitting. B

3. I applaud your choice for the vector here; it makes it work. It would've been dull without the gala dress, but the dress makes it pop. B-

4 & 5. There are good. Nothing to improve on :D B

6 & 8: Oooooo....your Trixie sigs are both great! These can go out into the forum right now and be used. A

7. My personal favorite! If I were a Fluttershy fan, I'd ask you to change Fluttershy to my username and I'd use this! A+

9. This one is more artsy :D I like it. You can see a huge difference from the top to the bottom. You've improved quickly :D A

There you go :D Honest opinions. You improved a lot from the Rarity one down to the last one. Keep it up!

Dude thanks! This is exactly what I was hoping for. Some really good critique, and you provided just that! :D

And yeah, I just knew that Rarity one was gonna be rated a C. :P That was my first sig after all. ^_^

But again, thanks! :) I'll definitely be updating this frequently! In fact I may just work on another Rarity signature next! ;)

Here's a few more Pinkie Pie signatures that I decided to make this morning!  :lol:

OtuWEsH.png

NdIb46P.png

• Brohoof 2

Alright so I updated my thread here with the rest of the signatures for the mane 6! Made three new awesome signatures. One for Rainbow Dash and one for Rarity!  :D  B) Plus another one for Fluttershy! :yay:

Decided to try some new techniques. Let me know what you guys think!

1WixwB5.png

3uV5tPT.png

UbYfbhV.png

• Brohoof 3

Alright so I updated my thread here with the rest of the signatures for the mane 6! Made three new awesome signatures. One for Rainbow Dash and one for Rarity!  :D  B) Plus another one for Fluttershy! :yay:

Decided to try some new techniques. Let me know what you guys think!

1WixwB5.png

3uV5tPT.png

UbYfbhV.png

I really quite like em i must say. The backgrounds are all very nice and well suited, and even pretty detailed, but not so the point that they standout in contrast to the ponies.

I also like the lighted outline on rarity and rainbow dash's ones I think Rainbow's is my favorite, that background just looks really cool :D.

Keep it up! your certainly getting better!

• Brohoof 1

If it isn't too much trouble, I would like a Avatar.

Yes, I know this thread is for free ​signatures, but I am very much happy with my current signature, I need a new avatar, and I like your previous works.

Please respond if you are okay with the idea of making a avatar.

• Brohoof 1

I really quite like em i must say. The backgrounds are all very nice and well suited, and even pretty detailed, but not so the point that they standout in contrast to the ponies.

I also like the lighted outline on rarity and rainbow dash's ones I think Rainbow's is my favorite, that background just looks really cool :D.

Keep it up! your certainly getting better!

Thanks for the compliment and feedback Zygen. Yeah that balance of detail and simplicity is pretty much what I'm going for here. Glad you noticed that. Oh and in case you haven't noticed, I've been bordering my signatures now, it's not too noticeable but it's enough to give that kind of "3-D-ish" effect in my opinion. :P

But again, I've just been experimenting with a lot of different effects, lighting, and techniques here. I still say I'm kind of an amateur at this, but hopefully I should get even better with enough practice. :)

If it isn't too much trouble, I would like a Avatar.

Yes, I know this thread is for free  signatures, but I am very much happy with my current signature, I need a new avatar, and I like your previous works.

Please respond if you are okay with the idea of making a avatar.

Thank for you for the compliments.

As for your avatar request, I can give it a try. :) Just describe to me what you would like for a new avatar!

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the compliment and feedback Zygen. Yeah that balance of detail and simplicity is pretty much what I'm going for here. Glad you noticed that. Oh and in case you haven't noticed, I've been bordering my signatures now, it's not too noticeable but it's enough to give that kind of "3-D-ish" effect in my opinion. :P

But again, I've just been experimenting with a lot of different effects, lighting, and techniques here. I still say I'm kind of an amateur at this, but hopefully I should get even better with enough practice. :)

As for your avatar request, I can give it a try. :) Just describe to me what you would like for a new avatar!

Oh yeah i see it, and it does give a bit of a subtle 3d to it.

A little hard to notice, but its there ;p.

And yeah its looking good, i'd say your certainly not that amateur if at all ;p. I mean if i tried to make a sig it'd end in a hot mess. 

Okay, The avatar I have in mind is simply Fluttershy as a DJ spinning two records in her hooves.

I would also like Fluttershy to be wearing headphones. not the headphones in my current avatar, but still headphones.

Edited by DJ Shy-3

Oh yeah i see it, and it does give a bit of a subtle 3d to it.

A little hard to notice, but its there ;p.

And yeah its looking good, i'd say your certainly not that amateur if at all ;p. I mean if i tried to make a sig it'd end in a hot mess. 

Yeah it's supposed to be very subtle, anything thicker than the borders I did for my sigs would be a little too obtrusive, at least that's what I think. :P

But yeah, thanks for the compliments man. I really appreciate it. :)

Okay, The avatar I have in mind is simply Fluttershy as a DJ spinning two records in her hooves.

I would also like Fluttershy to be wearing headphones. not the headphones in my current avatar, but still headphones.

I can give it a shot. :) Probably would a little challenging since I'll need to find the right kind of vectors and background, not to mention the headphones and two records to go with that. :P

But I usually get lucky with these sort of things, so I'll see what I can do. :)

• Brohoof 2

@

Well I tried my best. ^_^  It sure as hell was a challenge. I'm sorry for not finding a good vector of Fluttershy spinning two records besides the one you already have. So this is the best I came up with.

Let me know what you think. 

My first time making an avatar... I tried mate. :(

nitTZsrs.jpg

@

Well I tried my best. ^_^  It sure as hell was a challenge. I'm sorry for not finding a good vector of Fluttershy spinning two records besides the one you already have. So this is the best I came up with.

Let me know what you think. 

My first time making an avatar... I tried mate. :(

nitTZsrs.jpg

I'll admit, it isn't as good as I thought it would be, but I can tell that you did your very hardest, so it'll do!

• Brohoof 1

I'll admit, it isn't as good as I thought it would be, but I can tell that you did your very hardest, so it'll do!

Well thanks. I appreciate the fact that you're willing to use it as your avatar. :)

The size seems to be a little too small though, so I thought I make this bigger version of the avatar.

dOxb5x2.png

I wish I can improve the resolution, but eh. Making avatars is still totally foreign to me. :P Maybe I'll get the hang of it someday.

Hey man, i've got to say that your work is really good, but i'm wondering how you've got the shine effects, because i use paint.net too and i've never seen it before

Probably because the shine effect is an effect you have to download separately. Don't worry, it's free and it comes with a set of multiple other cool effects if you want to try it out. Here's a link.

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/7291-pyrochild-plugins-2012-9-16/

• Brohoof 1

These are all really great Sanderspie :D I especially love the Pinkie ones, and the Rarity one. I just wish I could get some actual feedback on the ones I've made like you've gotten. That way I can improve them. :)

• Brohoof 1

These are all really great Sanderspie :D I especially love the Pinkie ones, and the Rarity one. I just wish I could get some actual feedback on the ones I've made like you've gotten. That way I can improve them. :)

Thanks Misty Pie. That means a lot coming from you. :)

I'm sure you will soon, just wait! ;)

Thanks Misty Pie. That means a lot coming from you. :)

I'm sure you will soon, just wait! ;)

I sure would appreciate it because some feedback helps me improve. I'm gonna make two more today perhaps. I got some inspiration while working on my next video.

• Brohoof 1

>insert signatures here<

One thing that kind of bugs me in all your sigs is the font choice.

________

In your Rainbow Dash sig, the text looks like it was just randomly placed there, it's so out of the blue.

________

The first Fluttershy signature has a blurry background. NO. >:C

________

The second Trixie signature's text is red? Red on Blue doesn't always work well. :s

________

And lastly, not every sig needs a border >.<

________

I recommend downloading some more unique fonts. Try dafont. Or deviantART.

• Brohoof 1