Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders's free signatures!

Dsanders

One thing that kind of bugs me in all your sigs is the font choice.

________

In your Rainbow Dash sig, the text looks like it was just randomly placed there, it's so out of the blue.

________

The first Fluttershy signature has a blurry background. NO. >:C

________

The second Trixie signature's text is red? Red on Blue doesn't always work well. :s

________

And lastly, not every sig needs a border >.<

________

I recommend downloading some more unique fonts. Try dafont. Or deviantART.

Wow, so far your critique here, has been the most blunt one thus far. 

And yeah I understand what you mean in most of the points you made, so thanks! I'll definitely keep that in mind for future reference. ;)

In your Rainbow Dash sig, the text looks like it was just randomly placed there, it's so out of the blue. ________

However, I fail to understand this point you made. Mind expounding on what exactly you mean here? 

• 2 weeks later...

Just to give you all a heads up, I may start some more signatures over the upcoming winter break. I may. I don't know for certain really, since I'll be busy with a bunch of stuff as well.

But yeah, I may try and improve the style of my signatures, the font choices, the vectors I use, etc. Judging by how the signatures I've made look now and most of all, the general feedback, I can tell that I'll need some serious improvement.

But regardless, this is all out of pure fun. :P I'll try and mess around with some more effects, more styles, and we'll see what I come up with. ;)

In the meantime, here's an avatar I made using a vector of my OC and by manipulating the lighting and shadow effects of the background I chose.

I really like how it came out. :)

orion_skies_avatar__by_davidsanders17-d6

Might even start making some more avatars soon. Who knows. :P

Edited by Dsanders

That is a awesome avatar! Maybe the background blends in with the pony to much? Nah, it's good! :)

Thanks! Yeah that's what I thought at first as well. But looking at it a second time, it seemed to fit perfectly for him. :)

• Brohoof 1

Your best signature here has to be this one imo. 

post-8762-0-31458000-1385755872.png

The lighting is great all the colors flow really well and the glow around rarity works like a charm. Nice color in border btw.

Your second fav. of mine is this one. 

post-8762-0-24851600-1385755928.png

Great choice and positioning of the vectors. Nice choice in font and color. The background goes really well with everything too. I really like the lighting behind the trixie on the left ;).

img-2043890-4-na8yKQA.png

Def. a great siggy you made. A great twiley vector and like the other sigs above nice lighting and the background follows well with everything.

img-2043890-3-iWHQAfe.png

This one is my favorite out of all the Pinkie Pie siggys you have made. Only a couple things I see that could use some tweaking. The pinkie on the left is a tad bit small and needs to be moved just a tincy bit to the right. The background could use a little bit more stuff to it just slightly. But you keep a really good consistency with the colors in the background flowing very well in your sigs which is imo the most important part of making sigs.

Nice job man I am loving em ;)

Edited by Ticking Timebomb
  • Brohoof 2

Your best signature here has to be this one imo. 

img-2102327-1-post-8762-0-31458000-13857

The lighting is great all the colors flow really well and the glow around rarity works like a charm. Nice color in border btw.

Your second fav. of mine is this one. 

img-2102327-2-post-8762-0-24851600-13857

Great choice and positioning of the vectors. Nice choice in font and color. The background goes really well with everything too. I really like the lighting behind the trixie on the left ;).

img-2043890-4-na8yKQA.png

Def. a great siggy you made. A great twiley vector and like the other sigs above nice lighting and the background follows well with everything.

img-2043890-3-iWHQAfe.png

This one is my favorite out of all the Pinkie Pie siggys you have made. Only a couple things I see that could use some tweaking. The pinkie on the left is a tad bit small and needs to be moved just a tincy bit to the right. The background could use a little bit more stuff to it just slightly. But you keep a really good consistency with the colors in the background flowing very well in your sigs which is imo the most important part of making sigs.

Nice job man I am loving em ;)

That's for the critique Airbourne! :lol: 

I just really love receiving good general feedback on my sigs since it really gives me a lot to think about when making new signatures and thus, helps me improve greatly!  ;)

That's for the critique Airbourne! :lol: 

I just really love receiving good general feedback on my sigs since it really gives me a lot to think about when making new signatures and thus, helps me improve greatly!  ;)

Yup yup

Just keep experementing with every setting on there. Also check out www.sigtutorials.com a great site I might add ;)

Also check out www.sigtutorials.com a great site I might add

Wow! :o I didn't know there was site dedicated to nothing but signature tutorials! Thanks man! 

Would you say that that site helped you out a lot? 

• Brohoof 1

Made a new Applejack signature! :) I tried out some new effects on this one, and I'm really impressed with how my signature came out. Hopefully over the upcoming Christmas break, I'll have more time to practice and make more sigs. ;)

post-8762-0-45199600-1387047127.png

• Brohoof 2

Made a new Applejack signature! :) I tried out some new effects on this one, and I'm really impressed with how my signature came out. Hopefully over the upcoming Christmas break, I'll have more time to practice and make more sigs. ;)

img-2110416-1-post-8762-0-45199600-13870

This applejack siggy you have made is my favorite from yours it is great. The colors go so well great choice of color and background.

• Brohoof 1

Always like seeing people come up with these signature thingies, and I must say that all of these are quite nice and simple. :) I particularly like the Rainbow Dash one, with the black backdrop and the chromatic dots poking out from it. There's just something about how that glow effect on a black surface that just looks really cool to me. Keep up the good work!

• Brohoof 1

This has to be the best Pinkie Pie signature I have ever made thus far! I guess the practice really does pay off. :)

img-2122981-1-lrGVjbw.png

This is Your sig...? Really? You are making progress that fast? Damn.. I wish I was learning things so fast with my guitar, it's great! :3

• Brohoof 1

I love that Pinkie Pie sig! I love how the background is almost like granite :)

Heck it looks like crystal!!

I honestly love it and I don't have any advice to give.. hmm.. Maybe were it says pinkie pie there is white behind the name, maybe blur it out a little more like the other white spots? Because it just looks all white in one part..

Ujdkanllsjwlwlj it's perfect in my opinion :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I was just kinda hoping you would notice my new Pinkie Pie signature sooner or later. I've been using this one for the past week.

*hugs* It's alright Misty Pie. I get that it's hard for you to notice some things at times. :P

This is Your sig...? Really? You are making progress that fast? Damn.. I wish I was learning things so fast with my guitar, it's great! :3

Thanks man! Your compliment means a lot to me. :)

Edited by Aquila

Hey, everybody! People have complained about off-topic posts in this thread, so I've removed several that have been deemed off-topic. Posts that directly respond to the aforementioned content have also been affected. 

Please ensure that you remain on-topic in the future. Side conversations can go in profile comments or PMs. Thanks for understanding! :)

• Brohoof 2

Once again, I was in the mood to make another pony signature, and this is what I came up with! :) Hope you guys(especially all you Trixie lovers) like it. ;)

Just a reminder, all these signatures are totally free to use. ^_^

post-8762-0-70124800-1387830119.png

Also, since Christmas is in just two days, I thought I share this old Fluttershy Christmas-y signature I did a while ago. I liked how it turned out. You guys can use it if you want. I just felt like sharing this. :P

post-8762-0-58502800-1387831188.png

• Brohoof 6

Once again, I was in the mood to make another pony signature, and this is what I came up with! :) Hope you guys(especially all you Trixie lovers) like it. ;)

Just a reminder, all these signatures are totally free to use. ^_^

img-2140067-1-post-8762-0-70124800-13878

Also, since Christmas is in just two days, I thought I share this old Fluttershy Christmas-y signature I did a while ago. I liked how it turned out. You guys can use it if you want. I just felt like sharing this. :P

post-8762-0-58502800-1387831188.png

I was wondering why you had taken down that Fluttershy sig. Both of them are AWESOME. :wub: You're doing a great job with these Sanderspie ;)

• Brohoof 1

I was wondering why you had taken down that Fluttershy sig. Both of them are AWESOME. :wub: You're doing a great job with these Sanderspie ;)

Thanks Misty Pie! I really appreciate the support! :)

Anyways, just decided to make another Rarity signature! I gotta say, I think it definitely came out looking fabulous! :D

post-8762-0-59015000-1387835250.png

• Brohoof 3

Thanks Misty Pie! I really appreciate the support! :)

Anyways, just decided to make another Rarity signature! I gotta say, I think it definitely came out looking fabulous! :D

attachicon.gifRarity new signature.png

It most certainly did :D The lighting and effects just made the vector really stand out, nice font choice too ;)

• Brohoof 1