Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dsanders's free signatures!

Dsanders

Once again, I was in the mood to make another pony signature, and this is what I came up with! :) Hope you guys(especially all you Trixie lovers) like it. ;)

Just a reminder, all these signatures are totally free to use. ^_^

img-2140067-1-post-8762-0-70124800-13878

Also, since Christmas is in just two days, I thought I share this old Fluttershy Christmas-y signature I did a while ago. I liked how it turned out. You guys can use it if you want. I just felt like sharing this. :P

post-8762-0-58502800-1387831188.png

Oh my god these two signatures especially the Trixie one are amazing! I love how you added that golden glow to the snow flakes and the signatures look really clean and smooth amazing job man your making some really radical sigs.

• Brohoof 3

Hi I don't want to be rude, but are you going to create me a signature or not. I just want to know before I have to be Off the forums for a few days/weeks. I'm going on a business trip.

Edited by The Helper

Hi I don't want to be rude, but are you going to create me a signature or not. I just want to know before I have to be Off the forums for a few days/weeks. I'm going on a business trip.

See this is what I mean by people mistaking free signature threads as opposed to signature request shops  :okiedokielokie: .... but that is just me I'll leave this thread alone. 

You really should not pressure him to make a signature for you or let alone start demanding for him too. That really is up to him in the long run... 

Edited by Ticking Timebomb
  • Brohoof 1

It most certainly did :D The lighting and effects just made the vector really stand out, nice font choice too ;)

Thank you once again Misty Pie! :) About time I finally see some improvement in my own work! :D

Oh my god these two signatures especially the Trixie one are amazing! I love how you added that golden glow to the snow flakes and the signatures look really clean and smooth amazing job man your making some really radical sigs.

Thanks man, it really means a lot coming from me. :) Looks I'm finally getting the full hang of this. I have to say, the Trixie one is the one I'm most proud of so far.

I'll see what I can do. I don't usually take signature requests, but I suppose I can do it for this ONE time. ;) You need to tell me what you want first though.

But take heed to what Timebomb said, you don't want to pressure the artist in rushing their work.

• Brohoof 1

See this is what I mean by people mistaking free signature threads as opposed to signature request shops  :okiedokielokie: .... but that is just me I'll leave this thread alone. 

You really should not pressure him to make a signature for you or let alone start demanding for him too. That really is up to him in the long run... 

No no, I had asked him if he takes requests and he said what I had in mind and I told him, he hadn't responded to me so I asked. You took me the wrong way. I'm fine if he doesn't want to make me one. I had only asked before.

Thank you once again Misty Pie! :) About time I finally see some improvement in my own work! :D

Thanks man, it really means a lot coming from me. :) Looks I'm finally getting the full hang of this. I have to say, the Trixie one is the one I'm most proud of so far.

I'll see what I can do. I don't usually take signature requests, but I suppose I can do it for this ONE time. ;) You need to tell me what you want first though.

But take heed to what Timebomb said, you don't want to pressure the artist in rushing their work.

It's fine if you don't want to do it. I can get someone else. and I was only asking due to my trip.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks Misty Pie! I really appreciate the support! :)

Anyways, just decided to make another Rarity signature! I gotta say, I think it definitely came out looking fabulous! :D

attachicon.gifRarity new signature.png

Dsanders...damn You... my heart... she's too fabulous here... xD It's amazing :3 I am speechless, seriously. Now ANSWER ME ON SKYPE ALREADY :D

• Brohoof 2

It's fine if you don't want to do it. I can get someone else. and I was only asking due to my trip.

Yeah, honestly I don't think I'm cut out for taking requests, at least not right now. I really appreciate your interest in asking me if I can do this for you, but I think it's better if you just ask someone else.

I might take requests in the future, but as of right now, I'm just not cut out for it. :)

Dsanders...damn You... my heart... she's too fabulous here... xD It's amazing :3 I am speechless, seriously. Now ANSWER ME ON SKYPE ALREADY :D

I know right? I tried my best in capturing her full fabulousness here! ^_^ Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, honestly I don't think I'm cut out for taking requests, at least not right now. I really appreciate your interest in asking me if I can do this for you, but I think it's better if you just ask someone else.

I might take requests in the future, but as of right now, I'm just not cut out for it. :)

I know right? I tried my best in capturing her full fabulousness here! ^_^ Thanks!

Alright. Thank you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Brohoof 1

Once again, I was in the mood to make another pony signature, and this is what I came up with! :) Hope you guys(especially all you Trixie lovers) like it. ;)

Just a reminder, all these signatures are totally free to use. ^_^

img-2140067-1-post-8762-0-70124800-13878

Also, since Christmas is in just two days, I thought I share this old Fluttershy Christmas-y signature I did a while ago. I liked how it turned out. You guys can use it if you want. I just felt like sharing this. :P

post-8762-0-58502800-1387831188.png

Both of  these are magnificently beautiful.

Awesome job Dsanders!

• Brohoof 1

Wow! :o I didn't know there was site dedicated to nothing but signature tutorials! Thanks man! 

Would you say that that site helped you out a lot? 

Oh man, you have no idea. They are everywhere. Quite frankly, a lot of the people who make signatures on this forum really aren't that good compared to people everwhere else. The only people I've seen that are close are plusle and azura (*trying not to sound like a prick* me) Just check out the signature part of deviantart if you want to see what I mean ( https://www.deviantart.com/customization/icons/sigbanners/ ) If you'd like I can message you some links to some places I frequent that are dedicated to this type of stuff.

Edited by The Pulse
  • Brohoof 1

Both of  these are magnificently beautiful.   Awesome job Dsanders!

Thanks man. :D That Fluttershy one is actually from quite a while ago. The Trixie signature was just created today. :P

Oh man, you have no idea. They are everywhere. Quite frankly, a lot of the people who make signatures on this forum really aren't that good compared to people everwhere else. The only people I've seen that are close are plusle and azura (*trying not to sound like a prick* me) Just check out the signature part of deviantart if you want to see what I mean ( https://www.deviantart.com/customization/icons/sigbanners/ ) If you'd like I can message you some links to some places I frequent that are dedicated to this type of stuff.

Wow, that's incredible! Well if you'd be willing to send me some links then sure! I would love to check it all out.

Alright, last signature for today! :lol:

I decided to show Dashie some more love. :wub:  I think it came out pretty decent. Not my best work really. I tried. It wasn't as easy to get this down as the rest. :P

post-8762-0-42906300-1387843495.png

• Brohoof 1

Thanks man. :D That Fluttershy one is actually from quite a while ago. The Trixie signature was just created today. :P

Wow, that's incredible! Well if you'd be willing to send me some links then sure! I would love to check it all out.

Alright, last signature for today! :lol:

I decided to show Dashie some more love. :wub:  I think it came out pretty decent. Not my best work really. I tried. It wasn't as easy to get this down as the rest. :P

post-8762-0-42906300-1387843495.png

I like how the glow looks around Rainbow, looks really nice :D. And the backgrounds nice to.

However if you want me to critique something at all, i personally feel like it has a bit to much red it feels like, idk something about all the red is a bit off for me ;p.

Still awesome! Just my personal nitpicking.

• Brohoof 1

I like how the glow looks around Rainbow, looks really nice :D. And the backgrounds nice to.

However if you want me to critique something at all, i personally feel like it has a bit to much red it feels like, idk something about all the red is a bit off for me ;p.

Still awesome! Just my personal nitpicking.

Which red are you talking about? The faint red circles in the background? The reddish font...? :P

• Brohoof 1

Which red are you talking about? The faint red circles in the background? The reddish font...? :P

More so the background to me, just feels like theres to much red, idk. I'm not really sure since i have like 0 sig making experience here, just doing random personal nitpicking.

in other words, your the expert by far, not me ;p.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...