Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need names for characters in new story

Wolf General Alpha

I am making a new short fan-fic called Everfree, based on adventures in, where else, the everfree forest. So far I only have a couple of characters to use, I have a filly unicorn named Sally Dandelion, a pegasus (around teen/young adult age area) named Tornado Blitz, and I am thinking about adding two more characters to have as the rest of the main characters.

I have been busy finishing up another story of mine and can not think of any names or races to use for the last two characters. Does anyone have any ideas? If so, I would like to hear them.

Well, I'd help, but it's borderline impossible for me if I don't have something to work off of. Preferably the pony's race and at least a brief summary of their personality.

Well, I'd help, but it's borderline impossible for me if I don't have something to work off of. Preferably the pony's race and at least a brief summary of their personality.

Well all I know is that one is a unicorn and is a stallion. He is friendly, smart, creative and is against conflict. He sometimes stays a distance away from other ponies and is great in the use of magic and art.

I remade most of the character's personalities and such.

The two characters that I need names for are two twin unicorns (one mare and one stallion) that are very kind and are not very sociable. The Stallion is very interested in the existance of every living creature and is disliked by Princess Celestia because of questioning her authority as princess, he is mostly spending his time examining nature. His sister is very interested in animals and is mostly seen helping Fluttershy with her animals, though she spends some time using her magic to find cures for sicknesses. They both do not seem very interested in speaking about their past and family members.