Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Choclate chip, oatmeal, or peanutbutter cookies?

Slice0Pie

Which cookies do you love?  

82 users have voted

1. 1. Which cookies do you love?

• Choclate Chip
    • Oatmeal
    • Peanutbutter

My favourite is a tie between chocolate chip and oatmeal. Both are delicious, but it all depends on how well they've been baked.

Peanut butter cookies are gross. Then again I think that anything that has to do with peanut butter tastes disgusting. x)

CC.

Cookies seem to be dying off for some reason.  Mrs. Fields stores are disappearing right and left.  There's nowhere to get really good cookies anymore.  You just have to make them yourself with Mrs. Fields' recipe.

I like all three to be quite honest (even though I voted for Chocolate Chip).

Though when it comes to oatmeal cookies, I only like them if they are paired with another ingredient like Chocolate chips or raisins. :)

Chocolate Chip or bust. And don't try and give me that white chocolate stuff, I only accept milk chocolate.

And those who give me a "chocolate chip" cookie that's actually raisin are the bane of my existence.

• 1 month later...

Chocolate chip cookies all the way.  :lol:  I absolutely love them, those and mint cookies are my top favorites.

Peanut butter cookies I usually do not like unless it is like the Resee's  Chips Ahoy! cookies. Those are really good. :3 Just regular peanut butter cookies though are bleh.

Oatmeal cookies, I don't enjoy those at all.  :ooh:

Chocolate chip without a doubt!

Peanut butter I'm allergic to. Oatmeal tastes okay, but has a strange texture that I just don't like.

Well, since I can't eat peanuts... my go to choice would be chocolate chip cookies in a heartbeat. Mmm. chocolate

Patrick-Chocolate-Pants.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to go with chocolate chip by default, considering I've never tried the others. :P And, I don't know... my gut impression is that the other two would make me sick very easily.  :wacko:

Can't go wrong with chocolate, I don't really like oatmeal and peanut butter is alright but chocolate cookies are best cookies.

Chocolate chip, of course! I love peanut butter as well. Oatmeal cookies are alright...

But come on. Chocolate chip is god tier.