Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

@,

Hey man, I just wanted to let you know, I've posted my inventories if you hadn't seen them already. I just wanted to run them by you to make sure you're cool with everything I've put in. I'll edit accordingly if there's anything you're iffy about. :)

(edited)

Hey folks - I've updated a bunch of inventories on the front page, I've taken the liberty of making a few very small changes to some numbers and I've also added a rough estimation on how much the loads might burden the character.

Anyone who hasn't posted their inventories by the time they depart the city will be assigned a generic 'bag, food and water'.

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

So I came up with an idea for some character development for Pavisa today when I was supposed to be paying attention to class, but I feel like it will be kind of a long post that won't really involve anyone else as it'll be the conversation between her and her CO.  I was wondering if I should go ahead and make a post of it, or should I just say it happened and skip the conversation?  Thought I'd ask.

• Brohoof 2

Icarus Inventory:

Saddle Bags : (Enough to use each  twice)

Alcohol and needed  swabs, Assorted gauze bandages,Band-Aids,Assorted sizes of tape, Coban, (a stretchy, self clinging wrap(, The Pony equivalent of Ace Bandages, Assorted hypodermic needles and syringes, SAM Splint (a flexible, reusable splint with a metal core covered in closed cell foam),Water Jel burn dressing, Small sharps shuttle,Trauma Shears,Safety pins, Suture kit.

1 vial of each

Antibiotics, disinfectant, pain killers. Morphine, chloroform, (EDIT before train) Sodium Thiopental

10 Crossbow bolts, 1 Vial of Paralysis venom (Enough for one bolt), and one Short Sword. 3 days worth of rations.

Edited by Commander Tangent

Oh I almost forgot about the inventory. 

Mirror Image

Her Father's Cloak
Her Mother's Mask
Colored Smoke Pellets (That she uses in tandem with her shows. Can be used for other things.)
A Travel Sized Blanket
Two Full Bags of Bits

(She doesn't have them yet but she will soon buy two daggers/Dagger and a Shortsword. Specifically the two below.)
Choora short sword

Wallace A.726 rondel dagger

Icy is simple enough
-Bottle of water (small bottle) So she can whip out a small lance, or stabbing item. 
-a shard of black ice (nothing important, just a family heirloom) Plus it is very cold to touch
-A bag of bits.
Wasn't sure if she would have a weapon, but i'll list it anyways.
-A scythe (small) I don't why, because if she can get enough water, or freeze enough, she can craft one herself. I guess when she is in a warm environment, she will have a use for it then.

I'll be making my first post shortly.

Edited by Snowy Storm

Now that I've gotten around to it, here's the inventories. But as a heads up I might add some to Blizzard.

Midnight Sky:

-his complete, fully personalized, royal armor
-two jars of cleaning oil and four rags
-assorted bandages
-four small jars of his own burn salve
-his personal collapsible spear
-knife with a serrated blade
-those five miracle healing pills he received in the previous rp part
-dry biscuits
-one canteen of water

-436 bits(yes he really does carry that much cash around)

Sunshine Rays:

-two saddle bags
-map of Equestria
-assorted non-parishable snacks
-one canteen of water

-57 bits

Blizzard Blitz(once he joins them, it'll pretty much all go to Midnight once they join up):

-one burlap sack
-three of Midnight's burn salve
-one canteen of water

-122 bits

Edited by Icy Void

@,

I must say, I like the term "magitech" Good stuff. :) Food and such will likely be changing soon, once shopping gets done. I'll adjust my own lists to match the ones you've posted.

And holy shheeeet. I've fallen so far behind. I think Clockwork got missed too, he spoke to Kingfisher and got ignored. :P

I'm gonna be a while here before I get caught up again.

Edited by Midnight Scribbler

Ummm, Pavisa possibly running into trouble at the hotel and Zintiik doing a pretty good job of trying to confuse himself.  That's about as far as it's gone with my characters at least :P

"Scribbler? Scribbler, how'd you get out here so quickly? Aren't you going to get some food?"

Isn't that a little, god-moddy? :P I didn't realize I was going to stalk Willow as she went to the bathroom, that's a wee bit creepy. lol

Unless there's a changeling or something and it's not really Scribbler :wacko:

Edited by Midnight Scribbler