Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Beyond these walls Chapter 2: A Darker Fate (Adventure, Survival, EPIC!)

The Elusive Cinder

I think I'll add Aphrodite again. Windbreaker apparently saved her and she's back. She'll, uh, just be a lot quieter.
@,@@Ampharos,

Alright, one of you will be the Silent and the other will be the SilentER.

Hehe. Anyway, you guys can be accepted. Sure hope everyone from chapter 1 will return..

@@Frosty V,

So, there are two groups at the moment. Both groups are after the Litany (a book that grants power to anypony who reads from it) for different reasons.

Group 1 consists of ponies who want to destroy the Litany so that Group 2 wouldn't be able to reach it. Group 2 is led by Orion Starsinger, a stallion who just wants to protect his little sister. In order to do this, he has to read the rest of the Litany and the rest of the group consists of ponies who support him. Willow, his sister, does not. Group 1 believes that Orion is a crazed alicorn and would only hurt his little sister; which only persuaded Orion to get the Litany even more. So, Group 1 is still in Canterlot and is discussing their plan in the hotel room.

Group 2 is led by Redwave, who is still recovering from being turned to stone by Orion for angering him. The Litany now disappeared and the characters, in this chapter, will set off to search for the book. They boarded the Canterlot train in search to find it. (not too sure where though)

Let me know if you want to know more about the characters!

(You may pick which group you want to be in.)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

SERIOUSLY, we need to add a few more stallions if there are these many mares! I'm tempted to make a stallion OC myself to even the number!

Oh, and also we need an actual villain to slow the groups down. Chapter 1 ended too quickly, now didn't it?

Edited by Shaymin

Hey folks! Here I am!

Sorry for my absence - I'm usually busy on weekends, and this one is no different!

@,

Thanks for checking the applications! :) And hey, there are only like, three named Stallions in MLP canon anyway - I just see it as a kind of matriarchal society. It's a nice change from the 'all guys club' these things usually amount to! :P

Don't worry about villains - I've got a pretty good idea of a few for this, as well as the fact that our two groups still won't exactly be friends and we also gave Noble Persona on the prowl.

And there's going to be a much more hazardous environment too.

@@Snowy Storm,

I will have to ask if you have any other characters to submit? Graceful Descent is simply too powerful to maintain balance with the other characters in the roleplay - it feels like she would simply steamroller any challenges set tailored towards the strength of the other characters.

@@Midnight Scribbler,

Clockwork... Seems okay. What sort of level magic are we talking about with his 'battery'? Is it of a specific type or strength?

Don't worry about villains - I've got a pretty good idea of a few for this, as well as the fact that our two groups still won't exactly be friends and we also gave Noble Persona on the prowl.

I read this and thought "Hey, I should offer to let you use the villain from Occult."  Then I realized he hasn't actually made an appearance yet...  XD 

@,

I think the other one is still open actually. I'm the last one to have posted in it, and no one else seems to have wrapped things up yet. Unless I've missed something :P

Posted my last words.

I'll be posting the RP tonight folks: see the front page for a bit more information, and please re-read the rules: I've added to them a little and would greatly appreciate everyone re-reading them before posting.

Blake and Ragestar I don't think have responded about joining chapter two (or I've lost the posts they made), they have been moved to 'Pending Characters'.

Everyone else should be listed under 'accepted characters' - tell me if I missed anyone!

• Brohoof 1

I'll be posting the RP tonight folks: see the front page for a bit more information, and please re-read the rules: I've added to them a little and would greatly appreciate everyone re-reading them before posting.

Blake and Ragestar I don't think have responded about joining chapter two (or I've lost the posts they made), they have been moved to 'Pending Characters'.

Everyone else should be listed under 'accepted characters' - tell me if I missed anyone!

Will Orion's group list their posessions as well?

@@Windbreaker,

I saw my name!  XD  Umm...  Anyways.  I would be agreeable, though I'll have to come up with a way for Pavisa to be able to afford a new suit to replace her old one lmao.  Don't think a fresh recruit's paycheck is going to cover it. 

Well, Aegis knew Sable, Noble and Pierrot once, and Aegis would likely have some money from his books. He's gonna buy some wingblades before they leave anyway. And it could come up later if Team Brandy suspect Aegis may be a traitor leaking info to Noble.

Addendum: Basically, he'll pay the tab for Pavi.

Edited by Windbreaker