Do You Like having Tanned Skin?

Adente

100 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like being tanned?

• Its nice to be golden
    • No opinion
    • No, I prefer being pale

• 1 year later...

I'm always extremely pale (a sickly pale according to some people :v ) I don't like tanning so it doesn't really matter either way for me. Winter is my favorite season, I love it. 

I don't really like being tan. Unfortunately, I can't really become that pale because I live in Hawaii, so that's that. Oh well. :P

Also, I can't hold a tan for very long at all for some reason.

While I am not opposed to tanned skin (meaning it doesn't look bad at all), my personal preference is pale skin. I don't know why; I've always liked the ghostly elegance of a whiter skin tone. All my friends think I'm crazy (actually they're probably right), but, hey, to each his own.

I just stick with what I naturally have, and I'm fine with it!

If I get a bit tanned from being in the sun a bit, so be it but I don't and won't ever go get a fake tan.

Due to current circumstances, I'm forced to go out in the sun as I walk to work, which leaves me with the inevitable farmers tan, and has led to a fine line or two on my face... :(

I'm naturally fairly tanned, or olive colored as some would call it. For the most part, I'm all right by it. But culture has always viewed that light skin was beautiful, so at times, I sort of wish I did have a slightly lighter complexion.

• 3 years later...