Do You Like having Tanned Skin?

Adente

100 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like being tanned?

• Its nice to be golden
    • No opinion
    • No, I prefer being pale

• 1 month later...

I am a very outdoors person so I end up getting very tan...so tan, in fact, that the tan lasts somewhat thought the winter until around March. I just feel most comfortable in a more golden skin color, it's odd... 

• Brohoof 1

i was in Madagascar last winter (and it wasn't winter there,its in the south where its inverted)so i've been tan for a while and i really miss my pale days

• Brohoof 1

I'm the type of person who doesn't tan. I just burn instead. So no, I literally can't tan at all.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

After a fall and winter of little to no sun, I'm pale. After one good burn when summer comes back around, I turn a lovely shade of bronze and won't burn again for the rest of the year. I like my tanned self more than being pale, if only because it lets everyone know that I do actually go outside sometimes and don't just sit in front of a screen 24/7. That burn though... that sucks. Blisters usually come with it for me :lostit:

• Brohoof 1

I tan fairly easily and being born and raised under the sun all the time helped with it. I like tan skin on me and others, but not overly tan to the point where you look like a saddle or a bad cosplay of Donald Trump. I hate having pale or ghostly skin, it creeps me out since my grandma collected porcelain dolls white as snow with the most horrendous expressions on them.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2018 at 1:42 PM, Shadowfax said:

Well, I've been sun burned enough in my childhood to never want to try a tan... :lie:

I got sunburnt plenty too. Hurts like hell.

Edited by Cash In

• 5 months later...

I want to be a healthy shade of tan so badly but I hate the heat/sun so much that I can’t bring myself to go outside and lie there (in a bikini, of course).

• 6 months later...

Only to not get sun burned in the summer.

But to be fair, having a tan and being blond looks creepy to me. I always think about this guy when I hear the word tan:
latest?cb=20120810085827