Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Diamond in the rought (RARITY SKETCH)

Rocco

After a looong looooooong time with out drawing i decided to sit back down and draw! for all of you that were waiting on me to draw your oc, im sorry to say that my original sketch book is lost forever! my backpack was stolen at the mall one day and with it about 100 drawings and more than 400.00 worth of drawing equipment so thank you who ever you are...>.> . but seriously! i would have loved to see there face when they flipped through my sketch pad lol!.

anywhoo!

this is a sketch i did just to get my barrings back! i have been rusty and fed up with drawing since the theft indecent and have not drawn since! so go easy, this is not up to my usual standard of work and im sorry for that but they will only get better from here out!

ps-
if i had offered to draw your oc and you are still waiting please message me so i can get back to work on it for you!  

post-10531-0-73523300-1385714473_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9

K. I, being borderlining on being an extreme Rarity fan...

.. ah, hell. I AM an extreme fanboy for her :D

Anyway, I'm picky with her. If it meets my standards, BOOM. I love it just for that.

And you have met my standards :D Great job!

Edited by ~Sadistic ghostfk39~
  • Brohoof 2

K. I, being borderlining on being an extreme Rarity fan...

.. ah, hell. I AM an extreme fanboy for her :D

Anyway, I'm picky with her. If it meets my standards, BOOM. I love it just for that.

And you have met my standards :D Great job!

you a rarity fan? i would never have guessed lol. its good to be in welcome company of a fellow lover of the vastly under appreciated Rarity! thank you for the kind words! this gives me the confidence to get back o drawing. i spent the better part of a hour on her eyes and erased the 4 times  because the angles were just not right and with rarity, they MUST be perfect! otherwise its not rarity.

• Brohoof 1

I'm just going to say--I'm not an artist. So take my criticism with a very fine grain of salt. That looks like it's a hood on the left side of her face (her right our left), is that a hood or is that her hair? Otherwise the only other thing I'd critique on--would be that her neck looks really weird. Overall though her face/hair and horn are all looking wonderful.

I'm just going to say--I'm not an artist. So take my criticism with a very fine grain of salt. That looks like it's a hood on the left side of her face (her right our left), is that a hood or is that her hair? Otherwise the only other thing I'd critique on--would be that her neck looks really weird. Overall though her face/hair and horn are all looking wonderful.

yes, that would be a hood you are seeing there lool......i probably should have said that in the description lol. the neck is actually just a copy of the vector and with out the rest of the body it makes her look kinda weird lol. thanks for the critique though! i can always use one!

http://quanno3.deviantart.com/art/Rarity-356040631

Wow.  Wow.  This is really good!  Just...  Great job on everything!  I LOVE this! :3

thank you so much!

That is like...really awesome!

Like that shading is outstanding. :P

And whoever took your bag is a douche, that's such a terrible thing to do. Dx

the really scary thing is that it had my handgun in it! (im a conceled carry permit holder) D: they tryed to pawn it at a local pawn shop but luckily i had etched my last 4 of my ssn on the underside of the slide. as soon as it hit the stores police file cross check, it was marked stollen and i was called! the other good news is they have his name now, but no luck on all my pencils or my drawing pad sadly....

This totally reminds me of a comic I wanted to do! :D Nice pic!

oh yeah? i woulf love to see it!

oh yeah? i woulf love to see it!

The idea is that after Rarity made a terrible mistake (with a spell or something) she exiled herself. giving up her name and her old life to become Diamond, a unicorn mare in an arctic city whose name I do not yet know. One of the original story threads is that the Elements of Harmony don't work without her, but since the Elements are gone now, that thread goes out the window XD I need a bit more storyline before I can start work on it. But I would like to do it eventually. :D