Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Victoria and Co.

So today I met my first brony in real-life :D

At school today we had a substitute teacher in one of my classes and he let us talk amongst ourselves. I talked with my friends for a while, before I decided to attempt to draw a muffin. I failed... Anyway, sometime after I finished drawing my fail muffin (sorry Derpy :() one of my friends (I say friends but it we were more of acquaintances) approached me asked, quite directly, if I was a brony. At first I was all like, "Whu?" but I realized what she had asked, I was all like "OH!" I quickly answered, "Yes!" and she seemed momentarily stunned. The shock was quickly replaced with sudden happiness as we began to talk about ponies.

Long story short, I made a new brony friend today in my English class, and now I want to hear about your real-life encounters with your fellow bronies! Did you ever meet an unexpected brony? Have one of your long-time friends ever revealed their love for the show, without knowing that you were a fan yourself?

You are one lucky guy. My brother was able to convince his friend to like MLP though. Does that count?

I owe the creation of my youtube account to the requests of another brony... I was trying to get voice actors for him by reaching out to the community but I kinda got off task. xD We both go to the same high school.