Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wanna help me make mlp-based animations? I need you OCs!

MorganaRarityRainbow

Hey everypony, I've always wanted to make animations but couldn't find the right website, if you can help I would appreciate it. Also I am planning on starting making a animation and I need your ocs and animation skills! Heres what I need: Storywriters: RarityRainbow (Head of production) repsol rave Voice actors/actresses for OCs OCs (I need 4 main characters, and about 20 or more background ponies) Pumpkin Sunset (RR/ Me) Main Crystal (repsol rave) Main Pastel Sketch (zenofan1) undecided Helpers Animators Other And here's some plotline Something strange has happened in the center of Canterlot…four brave ponies are called upon by Celestia, the chosen ones of the prophecy of old… Ponies in Canterlot are panicking, something dark and never before seen has come, Celestia places her trust in these four ponies… but can they do the seemingly impossible? Thanks for your help and consideration, RarityRainbow

Edited by RarityRainbow
  • Brohoof 1

i can help you out as a story writer, and i have some OC's you can use. links to their character pages are in my signature.

tough it would be very epic if you could use repsol, since he is basically my ponysona!

Oh I have an OC you can use for this project ^w^  here she is.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pastel-sketch-r5071 

Link is faulty please fix

can we have a little more substance?

what would we be writing of?  animation? what type?  moar details plz

It is a my little pony fan animation, I am working on some plot right now plz be patient...

Link is faulty please fix

It is a my little pony fan animation, I am working on some plot right now plz be patient...

@~Chaotic Skygunner~

I added my basic outline, repsol rave and I (and any other storywriters that join later) will build on that base.