Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forum Page Inside a Reply Box

galaxysquid

Hello! Recently I experienced a problem with the forums. This has occurred about 3 times today. 

yYRjUMq.png

I was just wondering what was going on. :) 

Also, there were a few times today that the forums were stretching out and bigger than normal. I unfortunately I don't have a screenshot of that. I will put one here when or if it even happens again. Thanks! :D 

• Brohoof 3

I just talked to Lavo about the issue with the forum appearing in the reply box - currently, he does not know what could be causing this. However, we will leave your thread open - he will follow up with you here if and when he figures out a solution.

Edited by SCS
  • Brohoof 3

I just talked to Lavo about the issue with the forum appearing in the reply box - currently, he does not know what could be causing this. However, we will leave your thread open - he will follow up with you here if and when he figures out a solution.

Alright, thank you very much! :) 

• Brohoof 2

Yeah i've had this issue before, however it was never a permanent thing, it usually seemed to be some kind of loading error because it would occur upon me loading the page, or else after i refreshed something.

Also seems to happen more often when i accidently backspace when typing and come back to the page.

I dunno if any of that helps fixing it, but yeah. Hope Lavo finds a solution!

Really it doesn't bother me to much though as i have to just refresh for me, but still. I have had the problem occur regardless.

• Brohoof 2

Does the error seem to happen under certain circumstances? It's happened a few times to me but only after I've pressed the back button it seems.

I haven't really noticed. I think I may have refreshed the page? I don't remember, it was early this morning. 

• Brohoof 2

Hello! Recently I experienced a problem with the forums. This has occurred about 3 times today. 

yYRjUMq.png

I was just wondering what was going on. :) 

Also, there were a few times today that the forums were stretching out and bigger than normal. I unfortunately I don't have a screenshot of that. I will put one here when or if it even happens again. Thanks! :D 

I have seen this before! I usually refresh the page, and it corrects itself

• Brohoof 3

I'd probably assume it is something to do with the draft saving system. Maybe the forum is saving the entire page as the draft.

I've also noticed the page is completely functional. You can browse the forums and brohoof posts.

• Brohoof 2

Alright, I got a screencap of the page stretching out.

dBLybrg.png

Lol...

Alright, I got a screencap of the page stretching out.

dBLybrg.png

Lol...

This is on a different computer, and it's still doing it. So it must be a common bug I suppose?

• Brohoof 1

Just putting this out there for your knowledge. Speaking to an Admin, it seems this COULD be one of a few minor bugs going around atm.
Im unsure if this is connected to that, but its at the very least...possible. Just a heads up.

• Brohoof 2

, I have a question concerning the issue with the forum page appearing in the reply field. Does this happen to you at arbitrary times, or does it only occur when you were on a different page and pressed the back arrow button that returned you to the reply page?

• Brohoof 1

, I have a question concerning the issue with the forum page appearing in the reply field. Does this happen to you at arbitrary times, or does it only occur when you were on a different page and pressed the back arrow button that returned you to the reply page?

It happens when I reload the page sometimes, I think when there is something written in the box already.

• Brohoof 1

It happens when I reload the page sometimes, I think when there is something written in the box already.

Okay, thank you. I am unable to provide any answers as to why this occurs, I just wanted to gather further information in order to better enable the developers to solve this issue.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Im gonna lock this up for a few reason, including the fact that majorty of the bugs before hand were fixed and since this was almost over a month ago now.

Have a great day :3

• Brohoof 1