Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Welcome to Equestria.TV Friday Movie Nights, where your fellow Poniverse community members join together to watch movies and chat! And in most cases, the fun doesn’t stop there! Tune in the morning after, where we’ll all watch the new episode of Friendship is Magic together on a live stream.
And remember, even when there’s no movies, there’s always activity non-stop, 24/7! Pony videos and episodes will be playing outside of these events.

post-37-0-16617100-1385767010.jpg

Shrek

Showtimes

6:00 PM EST

12:00 AM GMT +1

post-37-0-17090800-1385767456.jpg

Monsters, Inc.

Showtimes

7:30 PM EST

1:30 AM GMT +1

post-37-0-92008800-1385767475.png

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Season 4 Episode 3

Castle Mane-ia

10:30 AM EST

4:30 PM GMT +1

It’s time to kick back, relax, and spend your weekend with monsters, ponies, and your fellow bronies!

FAQ

What time does it start in (insert timezone here)?

The times listed above are in EST and GMT. To convert to other timezones there is a very convenient conversion site here.

Do I need an account?

If you want to chat, yes, but no account is necessary to watch.

How do I request a movie?

Post your movie requests in this thread. A poll is put up every Tuesday for you to vote on the two movies to be shown.

How do I request a YouTube video?

Post it in the chat and a mod will add it to the playlist.

Wow! This is fun!

Glad you think so! Remember to tell your friends about the party if you want more ponies to join, after all, the more the merrier! Feel free to update your status or post in this topic saying you'll be there.

Thanks, we’re glad to hear it! If you really enjoy it, be sure to tell your friends about it so they can join in on the fun as well! Remember, you don’t have to have an account on the site to watch! And don’t worry if there’s not a movie or episode stream going on! There will be random pony videos and episodes played at random 24/7, so there’s always something going on!

Rules

Don't spam. That means no consecutive identical messages, spamming one letter/word/symbol, random typing (werijgoji’qwl), or just unnecessary nonsense.
Keep discussion on topic. This event is for watching movies and ponies together, not random chat. Try to keep all discussion at least somewhat related to the video.
Don't Roleplay. This is not Roleplay World so do not RP in the chat.
No spoilers. This event is supposed to be fun for people who both have and have not watched the movie(s), please take care in not ruining the experience for the latter people. Whatever you do, do NOT give away anything important that has yet to happen in the movie, even if you don’t know, and/or just joking.
Follow the global forum rules. This is an official MLP Forums event, so all forum rules apply, no exceptions. If you break a rule once, you get a verbal warning. If you continue to break the rules, you get kicked. If you still insist on breaking the rules after being kicked, you get banned from the site. You can read our rules here.

If we have last minute technical difficulties, the movies may be delayed for a short period of time, which will alter both of the movies’ starting times, so stay tuned to this thread for updates. If watching the movies becomes an impossibility for some reason, we will watch ponies instead.

Feel free to contact the ETV staff (which will be viewable in the main channel’s Message of the Day box) if you happen to have any further questions on the subject. If not... Join in on the party!

Equestria.tv

(All of these events will be taking place in the CMC Clubhouse channel.)

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 1

Badges

Woo-hoo! The Friday Movie Night is not just back, it's really going to stay!

"Shrek" and "Monster's Inc.", two of my most favorite animated movies and...

Wait, what?

*looks at the time*

Nooooo... Midnight where I live... :(

Okay, might as well be happy for all of you who live in America and the other timezones where it's day. Or not that late. Or early. But please don't forget, there are definitely several people around here who'd like to participate but just can't. I guess that's something that will always happen.

We had a delay getting started, so the updated schedule is as follows:

Shrek - Currently Playing
Monsters, Inc. - 8:10pm ET
Episode Marathon - 9:40pm ET

My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Badges

Woo-hoo! The Friday Movie Night is not just back, it's really going to stay!

"Shrek" and "Monster's Inc.", two of my most favorite animated movies and...

Wait, what?

*looks at the time*

Nooooo... Midnight where I live... :(

Okay, might as well be happy for all of you who live in America and the other timezones where it's day. Or not that late. Or early. But please don't forget, there are definitely several people around here who'd like to participate but just can't. I guess that's something that will always happen.

Dude, I feel bad for you.  :unsure:

Dx cant make it

At least I dont really love either of those movies that much though.

If you people were playing Spirited Away and i were to miss it.. Id like.. i dunno. Throw a pillow? Which is oretty intense-throwing a pillow.

But yeah..

Maybw next week!

Badges

• 2 weeks later...