Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Human Technology Vs Pony Magic in war

Bendy

Pony Magic or Technology, which is more powerful?  

65 users have voted

1. 1. Pony Magic or Technology, which is more powerful?

• Pony Magic
    • Technology

(edited)

On 2021-04-05 at 9:37 AM, Sonic Shimmer said:

I doubt Equestria has any defence against this.

C27EF75E-C87E-4E5C-A174-634373E05FE7.gif.d65bc935f940d116fa1cfaa5e1d100e7.gif

i disagree magic can beat i

If Celestia and Luna wanted to spread their civilization across the other worlds and then saw that some human being was flawed, evil, hateful creatures, and they decided to go to war against the humans, who you think would win? Would the FiM ponies be able to convince many Bronies to join them and fight with them? 

FiM Ponies Advantages :

Unicorns and Alicorns: Magic, Dark Magic, Light Magic, Elemental Magic. The Unicorns and Alicorns possession of magic may be their biggest since their are so many possible with magic and in many stories, folklore and myth, magic have been one of the most powerful concepts and things to have as an advantage over your foe.

Pegasui : Weather manipulation, speed, agility, weapons (since they descend from a proud warrior society), fighting tactics and maybe knowledge in combat. The Pegasui can probably maje it ran acid rain and kill all the trees and plant have the humans get weak and sick as well as make lighting strike on them and cause major storoms.

Earth Ponies: Earth ponies have very good strength (Appejack's applebucking and big Mac pulling a house) They have good stamina and can do much hard work and have a better physical level and what not.

All Ponies: The ponies can have magical weapons and medieval weapons like, canons, spears, swords, bombs, and other such.

Clans and Faction: Now everything we come to love about MLP:FiM, what if the New Lunar Republic and the Solar Empire are actually real and they joined forces against the humans to win. They both have powerful factions and would hold up in a war.

The royal sisters: Not to mention Celestia and Luna. They both have control over the sun and moon and if Celestia takes away the sun, game over and if Luna takes away the moon or move it, it could possibly caused tsunamis and tidal waves on cities, humanity will have no choice, but to surrender.

Humans advantages:

1. Weapons
  2. Guns
  3. Haters...
  4. Tanks
  5. Technology
  6. Advancement
  7. Nuke Bombs (which they probably would not use since they didn't use any nuke bombs on the zombies in World War Z)

Now, the only question that is left is this, Which side will you choose? Who you will pledge loyalty to and hopes of a new future. A new better world that Celestia and Luna can bring about or the human world were everything is already flawed and corrupt. I know what side I'll be on

post-21251-0-29799300-1386530438_thumb.jpg

Edited by shadow565787