Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

humor Cells for the fighters of Justice

MLP Moth

That is a prototype title. This is a small part of the beginning and I am on my iPod so I apologize for any spacing or indentation errors in advance.

One day in Equestria a wealthy family has received the daily newspaper, Canterlot Times. On the front page was an article of a criminal being let back on the streets. A young adult around the age of 25, an earth pony, saw this article and was furious.

"How can they let him get away with the murder? You know I sometimes think this city is corrupted."

His younger brother, he too was a earth pony, came in, he was only 22,"Calm down. Like you can do anything to reverse time."

"I can't." his older brother was really frustrated."I wish I can just take the law into my own hooves and give these criminals what they deserve." he threw the paper down.

"Well you can become a judge. Father practically owns the law offices here in Canterlot."

"I don't want to put ponies in jail. I want to put them in the ground."

"Ummm.......is your head on straight brother because to me it sounds as if it were on backwards."

"Ah be quiet. Hopefully this doesn't happen again."

The next week.

"What the heck is this?! He was arrested for armed robbery and he is to be in jail for two weeks as a warning! Somepony needs to stop Bigshot."

"Father will fix this."

"He can't fix anything. He barely raised us when mother passed away. You know what I am going to take matters into my hooves. I will kill Bigshot."

"Oh sure like you have the stomach to kill somepony."

Two weeks later. A body was discovered in a house by the Everfree Forest. Investigators searched for clues to help answer who did this crime.

"Detective a suicide note was found on a table sir."

"How can this be a suicide?"

"I have no idea. Who commits suicide by stabbing themself in the head?"

"Exactly. Just ignore the note."

"I think you should read it. It's quite humorous."

"What kind of suicide note is humorous?"

"Just read it."

The detective used his magic to hold up the note.

He read aloud,"Tell my dog- Did Bigshot ever have a dog?"

"I don't think so. Keep reading."

"that I loved it when he licks my ears at night. I like putting bananas in my mouth when I rest to help me sleep. What the heck is this? It looks to me that Bigshot was some kind of pervert or something."

"He was no pervert sir but we did find something else."

"What is it?"

"Hallucinogens. It looks like they were used up to."

Around 15 hours prior.

"Dude brother what is that?"

"What?"

"By the table look, its a pink fluffy unicorn."

"Ohhhh my gosh that's so adorable......is it on a rainbow?"

"Yeah, what's it doing on it?"

"Skipping?"

"No maybe it's dancing on it."

"Whoa. A pink fluffy unicorn dancing on a rainbow. Excuse me!" the older shouted,"Can we join you?" their hallucination kept on dancing without a response,"Great! C'mon brother!"

In reality the two brothers were dancing on top of the body of Bigshot. They danced merrily until the effects started to wear off.

End of the little passage. Thats the basic story for that scene, of course I'll touch it up and add names and descriptions. This fan fic will be alot longer and is the next in line for being written on my fimfiction account. Leave some feedback, questions, and/or suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...