Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bug report(s)

CloudFyre

Well, it's more of a bug report and a suggestion, actually.

I uploaded/edited a track on Pony.fm (as Night Shine was having issues), and this little oddity came up:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/06f211wcec

It somehow managed to copy the name/description data from the song I was editing to the next-most-recent song as well. The chance was purely aesthetic (clicking on the tab gave me "Drift - From Beyond", which is the correct song), and fixed itself once I refreshed. I'm still trying to figure out how I got it to happen the first time.

On a separate note (and this is very, very small): I almost think having the "Downloads" tab be changed to "Download" (singular). I spent quite a while trying to find the "Downloads" tab, and for some reason that "s" at the end threw me off. Not sure why, but it seems "more correct" in the singular form.

*Edit: I also had a hard time finding "Save Changes" on a track, as I'm used to seeing it chronologically below the settings on websites like SoundCloud. It might be beneficial to put a Save Changes tab at the top and bottom of the track editor.

*Edit 2: The music player at the top of the screen has one tiny little bug: if a track finishes playing completely, it's "frozen" in a finished state. You can't click back somewhere in the middle to start playing again, and even if you hit the "play" button again, it doesn't do anything. You have to either click a new track or revisit the track you were previously playing. (This assumes you're listening to single songs, and not a playlist.)

-Cloud

Edited by CloudFyre

Well, it's more of a bug report and a suggestion, actually.

I uploaded/edited a track on Pony.fm (as Night Shine was having issues), and this little oddity came up:

http://awesomescreenshot.com/06f211wcec

It somehow managed to copy the name/description data from the song I was editing to the next-most-recent song as well. The chance was purely aesthetic (clicking on the tab gave me "Drift - From Beyond", which is the correct song), and fixed itself once I refreshed. I'm still trying to figure out how I got it to happen the first time.

On a separate note (and this is very, very small): I almost think having the "Downloads" tab be changed to "Download" (singular). I spent quite a while trying to find the "Downloads" tab, and for some reason that "s" at the end threw me off. Not sure why, but it seems "more correct" in the singular form.

*Edit: I also had a hard time finding "Save Changes" on a track, as I'm used to seeing it chronologically below the settings on websites like SoundCloud. It might be beneficial to put a Save Changes tab at the top and bottom of the track editor.

*Edit 2: The music player at the top of the screen has one tiny little bug: if a track finishes playing completely, it's "frozen" in a finished state. You can't click back somewhere in the middle to start playing again, and even if you hit the "play" button again, it doesn't do anything. You have to either click a new track or revisit the track you were previously playing. (This assumes you're listening to single songs, and not a playlist.)

-Cloud

Do you mean, when you hit play on a track page, that the player "freezes"? If you played a track from the discover page, it should play the next one on that page when it's finished - even if you've navigated away.

Do you mean, when you hit play on a track page, that the player "freezes"? If you played a track from the discover page, it should play the next one on that page when it's finished - even if you've navigated away.

No no, everything plays fine. It's when the track finally finishes. If the track finishes all the way, then the media player is stuck until you choose another song to play. (If you play a song and have it finish all the way, and then try to re-click "play" or skip backwards in the track, nothing happens.)