Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A couple bugs/glitches in the Track Editor

Night Shine

Alright, so I've tried to upload and publish two tracks since Halloween, but I encountered several glitches in doing so. I uploaded the tracks just fine, but then I found glitches in the Track Editor.

Firstly and most importantly, the "Is Downloadable" and "Is Listed" check-boxes seem to be broken for me. I can click them and they will appear 'checked', and then hit 'Save Changes', but if I go to another track and then come back, the boxes will be un-checked. So, I haven't been able to list either of the songs I've made since Halloween :\

Secondly, I went to change the Track Covers on one of these songs, and then hit "Save Changes". After that I clicked on a different track, but a message popped up asking "Are you sure you want to leave this page without saving your changes?", so I'm guessing the track cover changing thing somehow broke the save button. If I reload the page, the save function works perfectly, unless I try to change the track cover again.

Additional details: I'm running this on Firefox 17.0, and I don't have any add-ons enabled besides Yahoo Toolbar.

So...does anybody know why this is, and/or how to fix it?

• Brohoof 1