Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP: Friendship is Magic (Desktop Icons)

Tyger

Post a screenshot of your desktop icons and share them with the MLPForums.com community.

post-378-0-58562300-1320110705_thumb.png

Actually now that I think of it, I have seen these before, in a MLP themed theme for winter board on my ipod Touch. its the only theme I use ;)

oh and if you have an ipod touch/iphone and are wondering what I am going on about, its because I am jail broken...

Edited by flare03

• 3 months later...

Posted Image

Now, I need help setting my icons to that, unless it's automatic.

By the way, what about that Desktop Ponies thing? I downloaded it and it works about the same as the FiM wallpaper app on my phone, but whenever I open it, it says "No ponies selected" or something?

Those are awesome, but I'm so stupid that I don't even understand how to apply them ;__;

First, you'll have to download the .zip (or .rar) files provided by the creators. In this case, go to this page; note that a new link is provided in the comments section below.

Once you download the files, find a place to unzip the document. I suggest making your own dedicated folder for the icons. Then, if you are using Windows, go to your Start button, click on it, go to Search, and type in "Personalization" (omit quotations). This is where you normally edit themes and appearance such as your desktop wallpaper.

On the side bar there should be a "Change desktop icons" selection listed. Click on it, and then you'll see your desktop icons listed. Click on one of them, select "Change Icon", and then search for the appropriate image file. From my understanding, you need to find the .icon file, not .png. Otherwise, it won't properly replace the icon.

Another more specific method is to right-click on an icon, select "Properties", then select "Shortcut", and then click on "Change Icon..." at the bottom.

And there you have it. :)

• Brohoof 1

First, you'll have to download the .zip (or .rar) files provided by the creators. In this case, go to this page; note that a new link is provided in the comments section below.

Once you download the files, find a place to unzip the document. I suggest making your own dedicated folder for the icons. Then, if you are using Windows, go to your Start button, click on it, go to Search, and type in "Personalization" (omit quotations). This is where you normally edit themes and appearance such as your desktop wallpaper.

On the side bar there should be a "Change desktop icons" selection listed. Click on it, and then you'll see your desktop icons listed. Click on one of them, select "Change Icon", and then search for the appropriate image file. From my understanding, you need to find the .icon file, not .png. Otherwise, it won't properly replace the icon.

Another more specific method is to right-click on an icon, select "Properties", then select "Shortcut", and then click on "Change Icon..." at the bottom.

And there you have it. :)

Oh yeah, thanks a bunch! Works flawlessly!