Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Battle of Canterlot

Arkane

In order to make this game go fast, do what strafe did.

NEW RULES

Subtract 1 from ALL the factions you want to be eliminated and add 1 to the faction you want to win so that other factions can join the fight.. ahem.. trixie..

Also, BONUS TIME!!

---

Next Poster gets NUCLEAR STRIKE

Subtract 25 to the faction you want to lose and subtract 5 to all factions because of radiation and stuff.

(edited)

This is getting abit superweapony... I like it!

I got an idea, everyone gets 1 ammunition round for a weapon that corresponds with that faction (I.E: New Lunar Republic- Shadowbolt airstrike/Solar Republic- Move sun closer to enemy/Discords Dark Legion- Explosive Chocolate rain/Raritys Empire- All that is not fabulous is succumbed to whinning/Pinkie Pies Crazy Party Legion- Party Cannon) that does a bigger than normal damage.

At least that's my idea.

Now quick, for the great party!

NLR-45

SE-49

DDL-64

RE-67

PPCPL-72 (+)

Edited by CyanVsTeal327
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

This is getting abit superweapony... I like it!

I got an idea, everyone gets 1 ammunition round for a weapon that corresponds with that faction (I.E: New Lunar Republic- Shadowbolt airstrike/Solar Republic- Move sun closer to enemy/Discords Dark Legion- Explosive Chocolate rain/Raritys Empire- All that is not fabulous is succumbed to whinning/Pinkie Pies Crazy Party Legion- Party Cannon) that does a bigger than normal damage.

At least that's my idea.

I like it! But how do we implement it. I'm getting the concept but not how it should go in the game. :/

---

NLR - 44 (-)

SE - 50 (+)

DDL - 63 (-)

RE - 66 (-)

PPCPL -71 (-)

---

Remember the new rules, okay?

Subtract 1 from ALL the factions you want to be eliminated and add 1 to the faction you want to win so that other factions can join the fight.. ahem.. trixie..

Edited by Arkane

Nlr- 50

SE-79

For the solar empire...

Posted Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NLR - 43

SE - 49

DDL - 62

RE - 65

PPCPL -72 (+)

What kind of men are you factions recruiting? I only needed one cruiser to take you all on :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

A Mercenary group of audiomancers has offered service for the highest bidder!

Next poster gets the aid of the mercenary band.

subtract 5 from any faction you want. subtract 1 from the faction you are in allegiance with. No Subtraction for the rest of the factions.

(edited)

Coming in on the Pinkie Party Train so -5 to the RE buh bai points! and minus one to the Pink-fu forces. Sorry guys it's for the good of the Party!

NLR - 41

SE - 48

DDL - 60

RE - 60 (-)

PPCPL -71 (-)

Take a swig and party again!

Edited by Boofyhooves
  • Brohoof 1

Every 4+ post after a bonus, a new bonus will be ready for play.

A Spy working for a certain faction has hacked into the Solaris Empire Arsenal Database!

He has discovered the plans of the construction of a new devastating weapon of utter destruction! It is called the Solar Particle Ion Cannon! It is designed to deliver a devastating blow on all faction within Canterlot! What's more surprising is that it's Ion nano-ion particles does not damage any Solaris Empire soldier!

Next poster gets to use the Solar Particle Ion Cannon!

Subtract 30 to all factions except for the Solaris Empire and the Faction of your choosing.

Wheels back from that devestating blow but pulling Pinkie back up she dusts her off and Pepe Le Pew hops right back into the fray!

+1 Pinks

-1 Solar!

NLR -40(-)

SE -46(-)

DDL -28(-)

RE -29(-)

PPCPL -44 (+)

A Mercenary group of Mageknights has offered service to the highest bidder!

Next poster gets the aid of the Mageknights!

The Mageknights specializes in Defensive maneuvers by generating a strong Psionic force Shield almost impervious to any attacks. But they can also be used for offensive using the magical powers at their disposal to reign death and destruction upon their foes.

The Next poster may decide on which mission the Mageknights will take.

A - Defensive: The faction of their choice will be exempted from subtraction up until the next bonus.

B - Offensive: Subtract 10 to the faction you want to be eliminated and subtract 5 to the faction you are in allegiance with.