Sig Hoovestrong

What's worst OC you seen?

Well i would just like, to hear of the worst OC, you seen out there, if this either is cause of looks, like for example horrible color scheme. Our just bad in general characters story, that just want to make you wanna vomit all over it. I sure people have far share of bad OC story's out there. So, show me what got. :) 

I've seen a few bad ones, but, like, I've really only seen OCs on here.

I've got no comment, out of politeness...

and I did have one typed up :blink:

Badges

my_new_oc_by_electroponi-d5rycog.png

This has got to be the worst OC out there not only in appearance, but in color scheme. As Rarity would say, ''absolutely horrendous.''

• Brohoof 30

There was one OC I saw that was signed up for that Inquisition project that was basically one of the most laughable Mary Sues ever. I hate to mention people's names for certain purposes. Was a time lord, demon, alicorn...ugh....

I've seen a few bad ones, but, like, I've really only seen OCs on here.

I've got no comment, out of politeness...

and I did have one typed up :blink:

Still would be fun hear abut it. But if you want to be polite, i understand.

This has got to be the worst OC out there not only in appearance, but in color scheme. As Rarity would say, ''absolutely horrendous.''

So many colors, So many colors too many. And all bling blings. :lol:

Still would be fun hear abut it. But if you want to be polite, i understand.

Well considering I just saw this...

...you've got an honest answer now :blink:

I hope that wasn't a serious OC. :blink:

Badges

(edited)

My own. XD

img-2057629-1-672157bc83351e5edb4041898c

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

Lol, did you make that? :P It burns my eyes

(edited)

My own. XD

672157bc83351e5edb4041898c1d69e3.png

Still my favorite OC, though... XD

Just colors alone are tripping. And don't know what happening in that pose. She doing some kind wired yoga? Edited by Sig Hoovestrong

Lol, did you make that? :P It burns my eyes

I didn't make it. :P Found this on deviantART.

(edited)

You know, my artistic side wants me to scream in unrestrained terror because of the random mish-mash of colours that just don't go together, but my sadistic side takes some sick, twisted pleasure is seeing something as horrendous as this  fully realized. I can only wonder how the fuck the person behind this OC thought this would be a good idea.

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur

You know, my artistic side wants me to scream in unrestrained terror because of the random mish-mash of colours that just don't go together, but my sadistic side takes some sick, twisted pleasure is seeing something as horrendous as this. I can only wonder how the fuck the person behind this OC thought this would be a good idea.

Indeed, the thought crossed my mind asswell.

You know, my artistic side wants me to scream in unrestrained terror because of the random mish-mash of colours that just don't go together, but my sadistic side takes some sick, twisted pleasure is seeing something as horrendous as this. I can only wonder how the fuck the person behind this OC thought this would be a good idea.

Uh yeah, I agree. Sometimes being artistic must be hard for some.

This one OC that was an alicorn angel and could basically do anything, up to putting back entire bio-spheres after the planet had been stripped bare. Not to mention that the controller had a tendency to god mod and would constantly heal herself with "Angel's Light" and summon angels to fight

I've seem a lot of obviously rushed and vague OCs, and I can admit some of them are my own. But if my character's back story is vague, it's either a WIP which I state in the bio, or they just lived a normal everyday life. But gosh there really are some terrible ones out there, just can't think of any off the top of my head.

You know, my artistic side wants me to scream in unrestrained terror because of the random mish-mash of colours that just don't go together, but my sadistic side takes some sick, twisted pleasure is seeing something as horrendous as this realized. I can only wonder how the fuck the person behind this OC thought this would be a good idea.

Part of me wants to tell myself to stop looking and laughing, but part of me is denying and wanting to it "Pawncho".

XD watamidoing

This one OC that was an alicorn angel and could basically do anything, up to putting back entire bio-spheres after the planet had been stripped bare. Not to mention that the controller had a tendency to god mod and would constantly heal herself with "Angel's Light" and summon angels to fight

A OC like that would need meager weakness to make up for all that, overpowered ability's. In order to balances it out. :P

Well I have seen one here that's pretty bad (Pretty bad being an understatement)... But I don't want to anger anyone, so I'm not gonna say it...

(edited)

Well I have seen one here that's pretty bad (Pretty bad being an understatement)... But I don't want to anger anyone, so I'm not gonna say it...

Don't worry abut it, i will not tale anypony. :P

Edited by Sig Hoovestrong

My own. XD

672157bc83351e5edb4041898c1d69e3.png

Still my favorite OC, though... XD

What IS that? I don't understand what's doing?  :lol:

What IS that? I don't understand what's doing?  :lol:

Would like explanation to that asswell.

Would like explanation to that asswell.

I'm pretty sure we all would...

I'm pretty sure we all would...

"Hey guys, just pulling off my hooves, like every day."