Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's worst OC you seen?

Sig Hoovestrong

What IS that? I don't understand what's doing?  :lol:

It looks like an acid trip from hell... with some minty, vomit-looking stuff in there, as well.

Seriously! What's up with that OC's body? 

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

It looks like an acid trip from hell... with some minty, vomit-looking stuff in there, as well.

Seriously! What's up with that OC's body? 

Exactly she just abut get sucked up into a Black Hole.  Of empty space, and never to be seen again...

Edited by Sig Hoovestrong

Whelp, I only ever had to deal with canon-like area OC's, since I barely ever roleplay (about 3% of my RP's) in unlimited one :P Just to avoid such OC's you're talking about ^^'

Therefore, I severely doubt I could top anything that you post here ._.

my_new_oc_by_electroponi-d5rycog.png

This has got to be the worst OC out there not only in appearance, but in color scheme. As Rarity would say, ''absolutely horrendous.''

Please..... Please tell me you made that up yourself on the Pony Creator! There's no way that is a real OC!!!  :eww:

And I've seen some bad OCs, that have no real story, awful color schemes, and are almost always Alicorns.

• Brohoof 3

Please..... Please tell me you made that up yourself on the Pony Creator! There's no way that is a real OC!!!  :eww:

And I've seen some bad OCs, that have no real story, awful color schemes, and are almost always Alicorns.

I swear, I kid you not I did not make that OC up myself. This was someone's OC that I found on deviantART. :eww:

• Brohoof 3

I swear, I kid you not I did not make that OC up myself. This was someone's OC that I found on deviantART. :eww:

Do me a favor and don't ever link me to that account. I swear, digital heads (namely the creator's) will roll if I ever get the chance to talk to him about his "art"!!

DeviantART the source of all evil... :blink:

Watch this man!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1YWWTjDmZQ

You'll love it!

• Brohoof 2

Do me a favor and don't ever link me to that account. I swear, digital heads (namely the creator's) will roll if I ever get the chance to talk to him about his "art"!!

You got it. I don't want anyone's head to fall off at the atrocity of art.

• Brohoof 1

(Picture at end of post because my computer is being a butt and won't let me attach the image to the post where I want it to be.)

This is (ummm...) Queen Blaze Sparkle.

As you can see by the fangs, she is related to the Changelings.

And... the broken horn is from escaping the Rainbow Factory.... And she gets her strange wings because she is related to those freaky bug ponies from G3.

And she has a monocle. Cause she's smart.

And you can tell she is related to Twilight because of the name, and she is related to Applejack because of the hat.

Oh, and the red means she is the Spirit of Fire. Which also means she is immortal. And such. Which means she somehow has to be related to Discord. And Celestia. Let's not forget Luna.

And then she also controls darkness.

Her personality is fiery (Ha, get it? Fiery, spirit of fire? Eh?) and she has no friends, because she is an invincible villain who can never die.

She has no pity and she hates everyone.

Vote Queen Blaze Sparkle for best worst OC ever.

And yes. I did see this topic and immediately go to the Pony Creator and make the worst possible character I could create at short notice.

post-11173-0-17582000-1385954193_thumb.png

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos
  • Brohoof 8

(Picture at end of post because my computer is being a butt and won't let me attach the image to the post where I want it to be.)

This is (ummm...) Queen Blaze Sparkle.

As you can see by the fangs, she is related to the Changelings.

And... the broken horn is from escaping the Rainbow Factory.... And she gets her strange wings because she is related to those freaky bug ponies from G3.

And she has a monocle. Cause she's smart.

And you can tell she is related to Twilight because of the name, and she is related to Applejack because of the hat.

Oh, and the red means she is the Spirit of Fire. Which also means she is immortal. And such. Which means she somehow has to be related to Discord. And Celestia. Let's not forget Luna.

And then she also controls darkness.

Her personality is fiery (Ha, get it? Fiery, spirit of fire? Eh?) and she has no friends, because she is an invincible villain who can never die.

She has no pity and she hates everyone.

Vote Queen Blaze Sparkle for best worst OC ever.

And yes. I did see this topic and immediately go to the Pony Creator and make the worst possible character I could create at short notice.

Haha, trying to hard look evil. :P And also how isant, she related to?

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to be honest, I may get a lot of hate, but I say the worst OC I saw is......

Fluffle Puff. -gets ready to get shot -

Edited by NightmareCadence
  • Brohoof 5

Generally I start to cringe whenever I see the word, "Alicorn" in the description. Its a general excuse to be that much more powerful than the other OCs. Further, Most Mary Sues are alicorns.

--I have yet to see an alicorn OC that I like. Sorry guys it just comes off as...munchkin.

The best OCs (like all good characters) are flawed and limited. There are 4 alicorns in Equestria and that's it. Pick a race and stick with it.

Another cheesy way to kill a good character, is to overpower the magic. There is more to Equestria that killing stuff. Magic spells are far more utilitarian than combat oriented. Pick ONE or (two at most) killing spells and go for some fun frivolous spells.

and stick with the cannon races. I've seen a slime based alicorn, a half demon alicorn, and a yellow zebra alicorn.

• Brohoof 5

Generally I start to cringe whenever I see the word, "Alicorn" in the description. Its a general excuse to be that much more powerful than the other OCs. Further, Most Mary Sues are alicorns.

--I have yet to see an alicorn OC that I like. Sorry guys it just comes off as...munchkin.

The best OCs (like all good characters) are flawed and limited. There are 4 alicorns in Equestria and that's it. Pick a race and stick with it.

But... Feld0 has an alicorn OC (or rather ponysona)... and Feld0 is the owner of the site.

God speed, man.

Edited by Psyche Clops

What I don't like is when people give non-unicorn Oc's magic. (Though long ago, when I was a wee little pup of a brony, my first Oc was guilty of that as well.) Instead of giving your pegasus the power to control lightning and such, you should give him a special talent that involves lightning. For example, my OC Stormwing is a pro at crafing stormclouds. He has developed his skill to the point where he can create small flashbangs out of said stormclouds, they are small and maleable so he is able to store them in the feathers of his wings. His job is to create the storms in Manehatten, and he has spent a lot of time learning how to create storms so he can be as efficient as possible. He does his stormcrafting using his wings, thus his name Stormwing. My first OC, which I refer to as Apollo 1.0 was pretty bad. He was the son of Princess Celestia (ugh, right off the bat terrible.) and he had the ability to control fire. (oh geez, what was I thinking?) Luckily, I didn't go as far as making him an Alicorn, but still. On top of this, he was married to Rainbow Dash. (Good lord, why did I do these things?) I guess in the grand scale of things, he wasn't as bad as most bad OCs, but I am still ashamed of what I had crated. The current version of Apollo (Apollo 2.5) Is much more normal, and reflects me more and is a much better ponysona. He is a bat pony (I prefer doing things at night.) He has a white coat (I have some of the palest skin you will ever see.) He has no connection with any cannon character. The only thing is I have not yet decided on a cutie mark for him, (thus the .5, once he has a cutie mark, he will be Apollo 3.0) his design doesnt have a cute mark yet, because I have yet to figure out what I am good at, and since he is my ponysona, once I figure that out, he will have his cutie mark as well. So he is still a WiP character that I will not use until I have completed him.

• Brohoof 3

@

Dude I never saw you use Apollo V.1. Plz do it. Now.

But I remember when we used to godmod the s*** out of RP's. I remember you had that healer griffin (Risa?) with the dual personalities and magic armour that was indestructible or whatever. XD

Anyways, I see a lot of "brother of the Princesses necromancer" OC's and they're really annoying.

I think the worst I have seen is called like, "Crimzon Beatz" or something. Red, white, and black pegasus (thank god it wasn't an alicorn) that can fly AT THE SPEED OF SOUND and is in a lesbian relationship with Vinyl or something, I don't even remember. And of course they are a super famous DJ.

The scary part was that they were totally serious and they literally just made her a lesbian to be "edgy". (Their words). Because your sexual orientation makes you so cool. -_-

• Brohoof 3

@

Dude I never saw you use Apollo V.1. Plz do it. Now.

But I remember when we used to godmod the s*** out of RP's. I remember you had that healer griffin (Risa?) with the dual personalities and magic armour that was indestructible or whatever. XD

Anyways, I see a lot of "brother of the Princesses necromancer" OC's and they're really annoying.

I think the worst I have seen is called like, "Crimzon Beatz" or something. Red, white, and black pegasus (thank god it wasn't an alicorn) that can fly AT THE SPEED OF SOUND and is in a lesbian relationship with Vinyl or something, I don't even remember. And of course they are a super famous DJ.

The scary part was that they were totally serious and they literally just made her a lesbian to be "edgy". (Their words). Because your sexual orientation makes you so cool. -_-

Oh geez, Apollo V.1 is just so far gone. xD Find the Haynover, it should be on the farthest back bage of the Rp section that was the only instance that I used him with the current Rp system. As for Riza, Her alternate personality was born out of the stress of abuse her father put her under. It was her way of coping with everything and letting it all out, and its first appearance resulted in her killing her own father. And the armor wasnt indestructible, it was enchanted to only be able to  harm evil things, and just passed through non evil entities.

Edited by King of all Cosmos

P-please... people- don't hate me on this but I really hate all OC's that are made by Pony Creator. I know its a cute and friendly game to play but seriously, desiging OC's from Pony Creator basically means you're too lazy to think up an own mane and tail and that image that Scootalove just posted- I'm going to pretend I didn't see that.

• Brohoof 4