Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's worst OC you seen?

Sig Hoovestrong

I've seen many ugly OC's and what bother's me the most is the fact that either it's just for trolling around or just for ships and giggles.

The most common and horrendous OC is always the cliched black and red dark powered alicorn.....

Honestly, I don't even like OC's to begin with. I can tell you many things I dislike about them, but I think my biggest pet peeve is when the backgrounds/profiles of their ponies are overly ridiculous like it came out of a 18+ grimdark novel. My main reason is because it doesn't fit the style of MLP. I get that people can make OC's however they want, but that kind of characteristic is something that bugs me.

A OC like that would need meager weakness to make up for all that, overpowered ability's. In order to balances it out. :P

No, her weakness was that she could be taken over by her dark side. Not that it was a weakness, she's back to normal in seconds after using her dark side. The only reason I didn't kick that OC was because the character I chose could absorb energy, thus making him the best counter for her

Having overpowered OCs is alright, so as long as there is an opponent strong enough to challenge them. I made an alicorn OC who could planet bust, yet I consider him one of my better ones because he got owned....constantly. It also didn't help that said OC has the maturity and intelligence of a 4 year old and was outsmarted constantly

Meh, I'm not really going to call out any ones OC, but LOTS of people think my oc is way over powered, so mine?!?!?

The worst OC ever has got to be "Princess Neon Boom"

princess_neon_boom_by_nekomellow-d4nogcf

Are you kidding!!!!!! Princess Neon Boom Sound completely BADASS!!!!!!!!!!

Meh, might as well go ahead and say it... This OC right here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dj-alicorn-r4098

I just... I don't even know what to say about it...

Hey! He helped sponsorize my race car (and you did, too :3)! Don't you DARE talk sh!t about DJ Alicorn! >:(

But for the most part, most Alicorn OCs do teeter on the Gary-Stu/Mary-Sue stereotypes, or are just lifted from already existing characters from other universes.

Edited by Ragin' Red Talon

Ah...

tumblr_mcfrtmDuNL1rncbeqo1_500.png

And here's the person's bio for him:

"This is my oc Domigno. I think he’s awesome but I want to know how I could improve him. He is the son of Celstia and Blueblood. He joined the equestrian army and defeated all the bad guys because he’s awesome. But then he lost his horn and ear in a car crash and Celstia made him stop fighting. After that, he took up photography and found out he’s really good at it. He got his cuty mark which is a picture of a mountain. He was really happy and then he took a long walk taking pictures. He didn’t see where he was going and ended up in Poniville. Pinky pie threw him a party and after seeing how awesome he is everybody begged him to stay especially Twilight. He thought oh what the heck I’ll stay and he stayed with Twilight in her library. They got married and Twilight got pregnant but he still saw other mares because he’s a ladies man. Celstia begged him to become king of equestria and he did and now he’s king and he wears a fez and a monocle and a vest and other stuff and he has horns. Now that he’s king every mare in equestria is pregnant with his babies and they will grow up to be in the army like he was and they will kill all griffins because griffins suck."

• Brohoof 4

Here's the one I could not even laugh at:

cX4Vf5G.png

StfwzWr.png

It's an understatement to say that he's even less worthy of Twilight Sparkle than Flash Sentry is. Thoroughly disgusted. So thoroughly disgusted.

• Brohoof 3

img-2108397-1-cX4Vf5G.png

img-2108397-2-StfwzWr.png

It's an understatement to say that he's even less worthy of Twilight Sparkle than Flash Sentry is. Thoroughly disgusted. So thoroughly disgusted.

... no way is that real. That's pretty unbearable.

• Brohoof 1

This one.

tumblr_mugypiPhB11rncbeqo1_1280.png

What. >_>

Re Alicorn OCs: I have one. But he's not ridiculously overpowered, and stays in my fanfic. I've never imported him over here, cuz I know that a lot of people don't like alicorn OCs. I worked hard to make him flawed and relatively normal, but still.

• Brohoof 2

Ah...

img-2108342-1-tumblr_mcfrtmDuNL1rncbeqo1

And here's the person's bio for him:

"This is my oc Domigno. I think he’s awesome but I want to know how I could improve him. He is the son of Celstia and Blueblood. He joined the equestrian army and defeated all the bad guys because he’s awesome. But then he lost his horn and ear in a car crash and Celstia made him stop fighting. After that, he took up photography and found out he’s really good at it. He got his cuty mark which is a picture of a mountain. He was really happy and then he took a long walk taking pictures. He didn’t see where he was going and ended up in Poniville. Pinky pie threw him a party and after seeing how awesome he is everybody begged him to stay especially Twilight. He thought oh what the heck I’ll stay and he stayed with Twilight in her library. They got married and Twilight got pregnant but he still saw other mares because he’s a ladies man. Celstia begged him to become king of equestria and he did and now he’s king and he wears a fez and a monocle and a vest and other stuff and he has horns. Now that he’s king every mare in equestria is pregnant with his babies and they will grow up to be in the army like he was and they will kill all griffins because griffins suck."

That's a joke, right? Right? Please say right...

Re Alicorn OCs: I have one. But he's not ridiculously overpowered, and stays in my fanfic. I've never imported him over here, cuz I know that a lot of people don't like alicorn OCs. I worked hard to make him flawed and relatively normal, but still.

I have an alicorn OC:

DAguSFM.png

Isn't he great? :)

• Brohoof 2

LOL Flufflepuff is a friend of mine and yes, Fluffy is very peculiar looking.

My thoughts on the worst OC is anything with red and reptile eyes. *Cringes*

This post made me feel like a bad person...

Oh baby Celestia, my brother's old OC he made...

post-6880-0-49043400-1386994354_thumb.png

His Backstory:

He was born when his mother and father mated, one being a dragon, and one being a pony. Meaning he was a dragon-pony. His parents both died in a war between the dragons and the ponies. After the war, he stay in Canterlot, he was bullied...A LOT. He finally showed his inner dragon by throwing a fireball at one of his classmates in about 3rd Grade, killing him. He ran away, and never came out, until years later. He hated ponies, and had more respect for dragons, he declared another war, he fought Celestia, and he died, his soul imprisoned into a steel chamber. His soul was released and returned to his decaying body, which magically repaired back to normal, he got his revenge on Celestia and Luna, by...putting Celestia in a trap, tearing off her wings and horn. Doing the same with Luna. He mind controlled the rest. The Elements of Harmony stopped him...barely...all of them nearly died. And his soul was truly destroyed. The End.

• Brohoof 1

He was born when his mother and father mated, one being a dragon, and one being a pony. Meaning he was a dragon-pony.

Spike and Rarity could have their own kids together? Swwwwweet  :D

Edited by JonPear
  • Brohoof 2

It looks like Lauren Faust threw up all over him...

• Brohoof 1