Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's worst OC you seen?

Sig Hoovestrong

A few of the OCs in the Dark Tournament have this problem. Not because they're bad or anything, but because they have to keep up with an arms race. 

For example, one guy brought in a fairly decent Earth Pony OC with a spear. Unfortunately, everyone else is bringing pegasi that are faster than the eye can see, gryphons that can use grenades, and unicorns that can use attacks from Naruto with no effort. Because of this, the Earth Pony OC had to get buffed with the fact that he was resistant to magic

Atrocious Colour Schemes, Overpowered Abilities, Completely unjustifiable back stories, supposed God-Modes and extensive use of Deux Ex Machinas.

All to often have I seen OC's with all of the above. One or two I can forgive, but some (I will keep my tongue for the sake of other's privacy) are so broken you wonder if the creator was just "having a laugh," or worse, if they weren't. 

Only time use Pony Creator is when to preview color schemes. Else draw my ponies from MLP original art and just my imagination. But sad truth is that not all are so skilled with pan our have friend draw them picture. So what do they do. They use Pony Creator easy and cheap.  

I agree with this, though I am very lucky to have a good friend like Sig to do ponies for me :P

• Brohoof 1

this

But seriously, any alicorn that was made on the pony creator with red and black and awful patterns. I hate those.

I agree with this, though I am very lucky to have a good friend like Sig to do ponies for me :P

Yes, i just hope don't take to long get around making them toh. XD

Well here is a pretty bad one. Sorry if someone has already posted this. I did go through each page, and I didn't see it so...... 

img-1903755-1-6eb.png

Look's to me, it might been painted in paint.net. Aha good program for begin free, but doesn't have best tools. Our it could even just be reglure paint that comes with windows.

Honestly, I'll admit that sometimes I can create or accidentally make an OC overpowered. If I do, I always handicap said OC extremely, with a personality trait or a problem with physicality. For example, my OC strong iron is huge and ungodly strong for a pony. However, I gave him the handicap of old age. He is still strong, but moves very slowly and tires quickly. Speaking of which, I may have to tweak an OC or two... Be right back.

P.S. I know many might not like it and lord knows I'm guilty of it, but I'm a sucker for paying homage to certain famdoms with OCs. Like one of mine is based off the fist of the North Star protagonist, kenshiro. I'll have to tweak hom too.

It's all about how well you can balance good and bad. What really ruffles my jimmies is when a person doesn't know to handicap themselves and stop the overpowering. I used to be guilty of this, but hey, with age comes wisdom :)

Why is it that I always feel when someone says they hate black and red alicorns, I feel it's like whites saying they hate blacks (seriously, it sounds like the MLK times)? This gives me an idea to draw. :P

Come at me, @Shift

Anyways, I have seen some bad Alicorn OCs, but I unfortunately have no source to provide you it. :v

Edited by Psyche Clops

Why is it that I always feel when someone says they hate black and red alicorns, I feel it's like whites saying they hate blacks (seriously, it sounds like the MLK times)? This gives me an idea to draw. :P

Come at me, @Shift

Anyways, I have seen some bad Alicorn OCs, but I unfortunately have no source to provide you it. :v

It's because 90% of the black and red alicorns are made by people who think they're being edgy by making a super badass a god of destruction who's a total jerk but just misunderstood. 

Worst OC's I have seen? Cannot recall any. Know why? Because I don't care, because it isn't my character. Unless someone is planning on some incredibly serious project with a character, then what does it matter how it is made? So what if Pony Creator is used? I am just not one of those people to freak the phuck out because some random OC is not up to my standards, because obviously those that do, which is apparently a lot of people, they clearly know what's best for...some reason..

Come at me, @Shift

I have seen some good black and red OC's, but your post did make me laugh.

...coming at you.