Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's worst OC you seen?

Sig Hoovestrong

any OC that doesn't have a proper background story is just terrible it makes them worse when people ask others to name there OC's and give them background stories because then the OC isn't apart of them like they are suppose to be

As an RPer and GM on this site I have been exposed to quite a bit of the filth that permeates the OC database. Not sharing any names of course, but I'm sure a lot of you know what I mean anyway.

Edited by HunterTSN
  • Brohoof 1

Bad OCs? Hmm... It's mine, right? Mine is completely terrible...

PpJiSv.jpggt723B.jpg

I'm sorry, every pony! I really tried. I knew 3 colors on the body were just too much, but I just didn't want it to be plain or boring! And then the armor, and... I'm sorry! :(

(No, I'm not. I'm actually very proud of my work.)

Maybe I'll submit him to that Tumblr page I saw some pages back, just to see what they'll say. ^_^

Bad OCs? Hmm... It's mine, right? Mine is completely terrible...

PpJiSv.jpggt723B.jpg

I'm sorry, every pony! I really tried. I knew 3 colors on the body were just too much, but I just didn't want it to be plain or boring! And then the armor, and... I'm sorry! :(

(No, I'm not. I'm actually very proud of my work.)

Maybe I'll submit him to that Tumblr page I saw some pages back, just to see what they'll say. ^_^

I actually really like the armor. How did you make that?

Hey, y'all, you ever hear of a pony by the name "Milky Way"?

Yeah, it's best you not.

No links or pics, but anyone familiar with the bucked-up side of the fandom should know exactly what I'm talking about.

And if you don't? Well, the saying is wrong. For once, Google is not your friend.

Milky way......I think i know why shes named that considering i googled her. Please to anyone here reading this DO NOT GOOGLE HER.

Milky way......I think i know why shes named that considering i googled her. Please to anyone here reading this DO NOT GOOGLE HER.

Sorry lol. I couldn't resist. XD

However all I got were results of the candy bar and the galaxy so...I still don't get it...

• Brohoof 1

Sooo, there's this anti-brony called Dakari King Mykan, who created the hilariously bad My Little Unicorn series. One of his characters is called Starla Shine, who only exists as a love interest for the main character. What does she look like? Rarity. Not a recolor, no modifyed mane, he ripped off Rarity's design and says Starla has more depth than Rarity (Starla has no personality, if you're wondering). I'm not kidding, go to Dakari King Mykan's Youtube or deviantART account. You'll be laughing at how silly his "OCs" are.

• Brohoof 2

Wow and I thought I had seen it all.

I stand corrected. :eww:  

Sorry lol. I couldn't resist. XD However all I got were results of the candy bar and the galaxy so...I still don't get it...

If you still want to see google milky way mlp oc.

• Brohoof 1

Milky Way is famous for her gingantic pair of crotchboobs.

There. Just saved many of you the horror.

But worst OCs?

Any oc with a possesed form, is an alicorn, is related or aquainted in any way with a canon character, is half-pony half-dragon/changeling/whAtever, or has an eye-destroying neon color scheme.

I once meet a guy who had an alicorn oc who was the adopted son of Celestia, was married to Twilight, and hated mary sues.

Talk about self-hatred, eh?

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 2

Wow! A thread where the objective is to convey your "objectively superior" tastes in character design and actively put down others' work?

...Who would have guessed? :please:

• Brohoof 1

Worse OC: Lord Sparkle Butt

Even his name makes my ears bleeding in thinking of it

and I made him....

Known as King Spakle Butt!    Mane and tail like spun gold of the purest kind!  Eyes of the deepest greens campried to lost jewels and gems!  Wings that made all flying types wish they had them and a lean and muclsed body more than one more keened a eye too and signed when he passed by! Such a noble horn had be been crowned with,  it was long and hard and gleemed under the moon and sun always! Prefect as he was,  his hooves rounded and sharp and well prefect as he was!   He the detions of a prince of any who had come to live in any time of the world in being prefect!

Spelling and grammar done on perhaps!

Wow! A thread where the objective is to convey your "objectively superior" tastes in character design and actively put down others' work?

...Who would have guessed? :please:

Oh, pfft. Don't give me that.

I have perpetually witnessed you talk some sh*t about crappy OC designs.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, pfft. Don't give me that.

I have perpetually witnessed you talk some sh*t about crappy OC designs.

I may voice my reservations about an OC's design behind closed doors (which IMO should stay closed, but apparently that's just me). But suffice it to say you'll never catch me openly ridiculing such characters on a public board, as I find that sort of behavior kinda...

...um...well, there's honestly no adjective I can use to describe such behavior without possibly landing myself an abusive behavior warning.

Also, do not for a second think that I treat my own opinions (positive or negative) about people's OC designs as law; neither my nor anyone's opinions are a gold standard by which all OCs' worth is to be measured. Simply having negative feelings towards common OC traits (like heterochromia or excessive gradients) doesn't equate to condemning them as quote/unquote "bad OCs", as seems to be the point of a hatewagon thread such as this.

Something may not line up with my tastes, but that doesn't give me license to publicly lampoon it when I know damn well that my shit probably doesn't stink any less. Look at Thrash in my avvy. Do you honestly think that I believe he's some god among OCs? The pinnacle of creativity and originality? Fuck, he has just as much potential to be called a "shit OC" as any other out there, so you know I'm being serious when I say that if it seems like I'm judging someone's designs, it's to be taken with quite the grain of salt.

• Brohoof 1