Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's worst OC you seen?

Sig Hoovestrong

• 2 weeks later...

Defiantly The WORST! (I had to make that big) was....a....how can i say this...a caterpillar...that turns into the most powerful alicorn in existence when angry.....yeah...i think its creator was going for a hulk thing here...

Oh and by the way he has an increeeedibly long and detailed back-story...

I choose not to role play ponies because a lot of ocs are either purposefully boring and drab, or angsty beyond belief, or have "way cool backstorys where their parents were sombra and a changeling, but he is also a bat pony and.. "

yeah....

I have done those kind of rps that had more interesting characters...and that is sad.

• Brohoof 1

I once saw a "Demon sage" Naruto OC, even though there are no demons in Naruto and the Tailed Beasts are more like giant Pokemon made of raw energy, and ONLY THE SANNIN and their students can be sages, and the mechanics of Sage Mode require you to have a contract with one of the actual summoning animal families.

She apparently didn't know this, and made her character a godmod mary-sue "Demon Sage" AND the Jinchuriki of the thousand-tailed cat. You think I'm joking? I wish I was joking. That'd mean the character and her raving lunatic of an owner didn't exist, and all the bull she pulled never happened, which would be nice.

My subsequent reaction:

That... That looks like one of the non-Eggman enemies from Sonic Colours.

EDIT: No, the technicolour abomination you were quoting. Sorry.

Edited by Asquerade

Rarity_vector_by_HelgiH.png

Just look at her.

Thinking she's so fabulous.

I mean look at that eyeshadow. She's so modern.

And that mane and tail, so stupid. 

bad oc :u

[/badjoke]

• Brohoof 1

We'll, this is rather subjective, I guess you can point out Mary Sue traits, but I can't really say I've come across any of that, maybe because I don't frequent the role play section.

My own. XD

img-2057629-1-672157bc83351e5edb4041898c

Still my favorite OC, though... XD

img-2057618-1-my_new_oc_by_electroponi-d

This has got to be the worst OC out there not only in appearance, but in color scheme. As Rarity would say, ''absolutely horrendous.''

These are some of the worst OCs I've ever seen. Next to every Red & black alicorn OC. 

Your making those OCs cry. :(

img-3132810-1-Rarity_vector_by_HelgiH.pn

Just look at her.

Thinking she's so fabulous.

I mean look at that eyeshadow. She's so modern.

And that mane and tail, so stupid.

bad oc :u

[/badjoke]

However made that is a cheater they just ripped off Rarity's color and design.

The onces that are red and black on tumbler, sure most of them are jokes, but it's gotten so out of hand that I can't even tell what are jokes and if people are actually serious anymore.... But then again, I don't give a damn... IM A CHANGELING!!

• Brohoof 1

Posting from the second page, and planning to read all the rest.

I just couldn't wait to showcase this OC I made a while ago in Pony Creator. I haven't decided on a name, but it's gonna be horrific...

post-26612-0-81783200-1412449891_thumb.png

If you're looking for a sincere mary sue, look no further than Midnight rise, "top liked" in our very own mlpforums OC bank. Celestia save us all...

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-rise-r1111

UPDATE:

Hey, y'all, you ever hear of a pony by the name "Milky Way"?

Yeah, it's best you not.

No links or pics, but anyone familiar with the bucked-up side of the fandom should know exactly what I'm talking about.

And if you don't? Well, the saying is wrong. For once, Google is not your friend.

I googled it and I at first I didn't suspect anything.

All I found was a deviantart page with pictures of a cute little OC doing random things, and a few other pictures that were taking a while to load.

I stared passively at the loading pages for quite a long time before I realized my deviantart maturity filter was on.

Oh Dear God...

Edited by pinklover12
  • Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum.

I'm going to be honest, I may get a lot of hate, but I say the worst OC I saw is......

Fluffle Puff. -gets ready to get shot -

Fwuffle Pwuff is a Pwuffy Fwuff and no one can deny that!!!

Don't worry I won't shoot you XD

Does somebody have to go through the OC's on this site? Like does a mod have to check each entry to ensure they aren't breaking the rules? 'Cause, ouch...

Also I made an Alicorn who was born in a mid evil city and was immune yo fire, so they cast him into the depths on hell for fear he would destroy everything, and it mas him angry.

The worst bit is I was actually trying to Make a good OC :blush:

His name was fire slayer or something...

Edited by Best OC