Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Darker Fate: Beyond these Walls Chapter Two.

The Elusive Cinder

Zintiik

@,

Zintiik was glad to be rid of Kricket as Willow took him, and he had started to turn around to fly off again when he heard her speak.  Turning to look at her over his shoulder, the changeling slowly lowers himself to the ground and walks back over to her.

"What's up?"  Part of him wanted to be able to reassure her that everything was okay...  Another part kept nagging in the back of his mind that things weren't going to be okay and that he would be lying.  These conflicting emotions were starting to drive him insane.  Hold it together, at least until everypony is safe...  You can't afford to snap again...  He still felt ashamed about the way he'd shouted when Scribbler had stopped him, which also made him feel strangely about being ashamed at all!  The changeling really was a mess in his mind...

But, on the outside, he still seemed fine.  Zintiik was a changeling.  If there was only one thing he could do, it was hide who he really was...  If this was so the others wouldn't worry about him or because he didn't want to look weak in front of them, he still couldn't decide.  But he manages to put on his usual smirk, in an effort to try and reassure Willow that things were still normal.  Not that she was looking at him, but he was still pretending things were fine.  So he crouches down near the floor, trying to tilt his head down underneath hers while she stared at her hooves.  "Willow?  Something wrong?"

@@Umbreon,

Willow Starsinger

Was she really going to ask about this? Even though it happened so long ago? How did she have the nerve?

"Be one hundred and one percent honest with me. Remember that one day when we were stuck in the temple.. er, cave? Did, you know, mean what you said to me in there?" Willow sort of talked quickly through her own nervousness. She didnt know how to feel about Zintiik's emotions in the temple. He was suffering, but he still confessed that he liked her. But she heard from many, many ponies never to trust a changeling.

Was Zintiik different?

(It's been so long since I posted for Aphrotie that I forgot her color template.. xD)

@@Tricksters Pride,

Aphrodite

"Favorite color...? He's asking what my favorite color is? During a crisis!?"

Aphrodite took a moment to think. She never actually thought about her favorite color. Nopony ever asked. "Errrr.. red.. sir." Aphrodite began to think that being a bodyguard for this stallion wasnt such a great idea. But she guessed that he knew what he was doing. He wouldn't just ask her for no reason, now would he?

He must've knew, otherwise he wouldn't have picked her! She decided to stay silent out of respect, waiting for the stallion's response. Strange. Did asking wha her favorite color is have to do with his name?

Zintiik

@,

Lie.  Feign amnesia.  It's a trap, just don't answer it!  These were the first thoughts that sprang into the changeling's mind as Willow's question registered in his head.

"I...  Remember that day, yeah."  Why don't I listen to me!?  Zintiik glances away from her as he speaks, his wings buzzing quietly though he stays on the ground.  "I've remembered for a day or two now...  Since you hadn't said anything when my memories were still hazy, I figured you preferred to pretend it didn't happen.  Don't blame you, I mean, who would want to talk about something like that to a bug?"

Zintiik sneers slightly, though his face quickly drops to a sadder expression as he glances back at Willow.  "...Willow?  Can I confess something to you?  I'm...  I'm a mess.  Ever since my memories came back, I've been getting worse...  I don't know what I am anymore, changelings certainly don't feel like this, I'm not a pony, I'm just...  Somewhere in between, because of the Litany.  I don't even seem to notice it most of the time - one minute I'm a cruel changeling everyone expects, the next minute I'm tearing myself apart mentally over what I've done, which changelings don't do!"  

He sighs and lowers his head, turning his gaze back to the floor.  "...I don't expect anything in return, but...  Yes...  I do believe I meant what I said.  I don't know what that means, and I know you're a pony and I'm a monster, I just..."  Grinding his teeth together for a moment he turns his gaze her briefly.  "...I'm sorry.  If you just want to forget about anything I've said, I understand.  I'll still make sure you and Orion get out of here safely."  

@@Umbreon,

Willow Starsinger

Willow didnt expect much in return, but Zintiik began saying something else. Something about the guilt he's been going through. She understood; everypony feels guilt. She wanted to find a solution somehow: somehow he could be a pony and a changeling. But the problem was, he needed to feed. He couldn't survive if he hadnt. Would it be dangerous if he felt these emotions? Does regular pony food help the bug? Maybe they could confront the changeling queen somehow, but with being the queen of the whole hive, Willow figured she was very busy.

She was quiet for a few moments, not sure how to respond. She wasnt sure whether or not to trust Zintiik on this. He said earlier that he never should have trusted his friends. Was this a part of the act? Did he want to gain her trust and backstab her? She trusts her friends as much as she trusted Orion. After all she's done, her friends wouldn't betray her.. would they?

"Well.. I have to say I meant what I said too. Since your emotions are so.. well, conflicted, maybe you could return to the Hive after this trip. I can't say I wouldn't miss you, but it's for the best. You have to feed to survive, don't you?" Willow said calmly, taking his hoof gently.

"You don't need to worry about us. We could handle on our own. Our adventure is coming close to an end, and you dont need to be so stressful because of us."

@

Zintiik

Turning to glance at Willow, Zintiik didn't know how to respond.  So, he started to laugh.  The situation wasn't funny - far from it - but he didn't have any other reaction to fall back on.  The changeling shakes his head briefly before smiling sadly at Willow.  "Willow, even if I could find the Hive, I can't go back now...  They wouldn't take me back as damaged as I am.  A hive mind would reject a broken mind."  His wings start to buzz quietly as he picks himself up off the ground, tugging on her hoof to try and get her moving down the hallway after the others.

"We can't stay here, it's too dangerous...  We'll get out of here.  All of us."  He spared a brief glance at Scribbler and Mirror as he mentioned the last part, but he turned away before they could notice him.  "I'm still a changeling...  And any drone that wouldn't die for his hive is a failed drone.  Even if I am broken, that won't change."  

That last line may not have made much sense the way he had stated it, but it was what Zintiik had left unsaid that would have carried the meaning...  The fact that a drone would die for their hive...  The way that he had gotten angry when Scribbler had held him back...  Was it possible this damaged changeling was starting to think of these ponies as his Hive?  No, that would be ridiculous...  Right?

Kingfisher.

The music grew louder and clearer as the ponies closed in on it: leading them blindly along a path not unlike the one that Orion had dragged his party along but a short time before. It called out to them: neither bright not dismal, but forcefully - drawing them through twists and turns which by all rights couldn't have existed if they were returning along one of the routes they had entered from - until the path was one which nopony could possibly hope to recognise. Ancient and cracked: weather worn, as if lacking whatever quality it was which had protected the rest of this ancient place from age - it was stable, but only just. Whether it had been opened recently or simply hidden in the darkness couldn't be said for certain: but as the passage angled steeply upward again it was clear that there was some kind of dim light up ahead.

And as the music grew more clear, a voice could be heard - words which resonated and echoed hauntingly through the enclosed halls of the pass. Kingfishers eyes widened for a moment, before she smirked and glanced at her friends (and... others) before increasing her pace. This was it: finally, something was going their way!

The ancient crystals had long since failed and died without the arcane protection in these parts of the caverns, but it mattered not - the faintest glow from up ahead and the unnatural guidance of the music were enough to make ones way by. The straight passage continued to rise: its flooring had decayed and crumbled with age in some places - leaving cold stone and dirt revealed underneath, but it was still a smooth enough path that with a little care, one could avoid tripping on the uneven surface.

---------------

Rhalkeem.

The abomination sneered - the impossible light flaring up again - around him this time rather than at an unspecified location of the room. He stepped backwards - body warping and distorting as it passed some unknown threshold and faded from view and shifted between worlds - and elder being with the power necessary to wrench open rifts between the newly broken worlds and shift between Arcana and Equestria at will.

His voice remained though. As the rift - like a tear in reality, a portal of millions of impossible colours each too bright and too glorious for a mind to even comprehend - remained in place. Wavering slightly as if caught in some nonexistent breeze.

"No tricks, i'm afraid. not from myself at least. I think that this... may be more entertaining if I allow you to find out the truth about what these two will do to you, pony." It said in a tone that suggested that it was savouring every word. "They are poison to your world, and everything within it... yourself included. Did you believe the stories that they told? Allow me to reveal the truth to you..."

There was a slight pulse of light from the rift, before a tendril-like bolt leapt forward without warning - splitting in midair and striking the two otherworldly entities before chaining through the air and into the grounded stallion.

Amethyst Void.

A loud ringing sound accompanied the sudden splitting headaches - as if it were lightning or some other, equally dangerous substance which had struck them. Light fluctuated as the two Etherial were unable to defend against this concentrated force any more than the pony could.

And then it was over. Nothing visibly different, but leaving a deep seated feeling of emptiness and foreboding.

"You'll see: fools of this world and fools of my own - you can't deceive each other. Can't 'cross the boundaries' and cooperate! See how that happened last time: the Wyverns are gone! There is no compatibility, no compromise! One or the other... sooner or later you will have to give up on this pathetic idealism you share."

And the rift snapped shut.

"... Huh." Shrugged Amethyst - blinking uncomfortably as she shrugged off the sudden debilitating shock of experiencing 'pain' again.

'One, why can I even feel that? Two, what did he just do?'

She shook her head and saw her vision swim back into focus. Everything seemed... dull and dreary. Had it always looked this way? Back to the matter at hoof: Rhalkeem...

"Did he flit? I don't think so... I can see his aura - not even the residue." She asked blankly - picking herself up from the ground. "Oh... this isn't great."

Ronin groaned and stood shakily, ignoring amethyst's comments "what... What was he talking about?" He asked, looking at the two eathrals. "He said you two were poison... What did he mean?" He asked seriously. He felt there was seriously something wrong here, and he wanted to know why.

Edited by ~LoSt SoLe~

@@Umbreon,

Willow Starsinger

"Then where will you go? Don't you have anywhere to call home?" Willow suddenly felt bad for Zintiik. Zintiik didn't have parents. Of sisters or brothers. From what he had said, everypony is a drone in the Hive. No relationships or anything. Orion and Willow had lost their parents - Zintiik didn't have any. But now that she thought about it, she didnt mind not having any parents - how do you miss somepony if you hardly knew them? She always liked listening to Orion telling her about the memories with their parents and does want to meet them. But she couldn't imagine a life where nopony loved you, and your purpose was to feed off of love and sleep.

"Do other changelings feel this way? Feel emotions? Where does a changeling go if they are rejected?" Willow asked, moving slowly along the path, trailing behind Mirror and Scribbler. It must've been hard being called a monster or feeling ashamed wherever you go. Zintiik seemed to be able to handle it. She was interested though - she's never learned about a changeling before.

Pavisa

@,

Pavisa nods her head as the music starts to grow louder - she WASN'T crazy, it was really there!  She was so focused on the sound she hardly even noticed the new twists and turns to the path, intent on finding the source of the music.  When Kingfisher turned to glance at them the ex-guard would have swore she saw a glimpse of recognition in that look, and picked up her pace to try and catch up to her friend.  "Fisher!  What are we running into this time!?"  Even as she asked the music seemed to be growing louder, and she wasn't sure if her words even reached any of the others.  They were getting closer to the source of the music though...  That had to be a good sign.  She couldn't imagine how it could be any worse than what they'd already run into...

Zintiik

@,

Zintiik just shakes his head in response to Willow, not turning his gaze to look at her as they follow the others.  That strange music they were running towards seemed odd to him...  And it was making it more difficult to carry on the conversation as it got louder.  Still without turning to look at her, Zintiik raises his voice just enough to be heard over the increasing volume of the music.  

"Changelings aren't supposed to feel emotions like this...  And when a drone gets rejected, they're forced out of the Hive...  To die.  We're not usually able to operate well outside of the Hive...  That's why I was trying so hard to find my way back when I met Orion."  There wasn't much emotion in the changeling's voice as he explained, almost like he were just spouting facts as Tactic Wind.  He turns to glance at Willow briefly as he finishes speaking, but soon turns his gaze back to make sure they were properly following the rest of the group.  That weird music was getting louder...  It seemed like it might save him from having to go into more details, though.

Midnight Sky

Running through the passage, Midnight could tell that this tunnel was different than the others. This path was rougher than the others and had far more turns than the others that Midnight had noticed, clearly the magic energy from the other caves was no longer active here. And the louder the music got the more hopeful Midnight became, though part of him remained weary. On one hoof it seemed that this music was leading them to safety, or at least relative safety, but on the other hoof they were never this lucky and it could very well be a trap for some other entity that wants to kill them. Either way they were running straight for it and its music, and Midnight could even hear what sounded like a voice speaking under the music. All the while he could feel the magic energy of the music note lock box resonating with the music more and more strongly as they drew closer to the source of this tune.

@@Umbreon,@@Nomadic,@,@@Midnight Scribbler,@@SilverHeart,

Willow Starsinger

Willow decided it was no use to talk to Zintiik any further - he somehow managed to answer the question without, well, answering the question. The noises were getting louder though, and she flattened her ears against her mane. She decided to focus on the good instead of the bad of the situation - so some sort of strange music might be guiding them out, she was with her friends, and.. that was about it. Everypony else wasn't helping much, and the other group probably already made it out. With Orion..

Willow inched closer to the changeling just in case something else happened - maybe a giant one-eyed monster would come and breathe fire.. hey, anything could happen to her after what she went through. She also made sure she was close enough to Mirror and Scribbler, she can't forget those two. She checked her saddlebag for Kricket, and sure enough, he was there. But - where was Denarius?

Aegis Dare

Aegis leaned against the wall as his energy started to slip away. He was staring at the crystal as it glowed brightly. The green glow seemed to comfort him as he heard heard the voices of the others in his head. He barely paid attention to the music that now rang through the tunnels.

'I guess that's what I get for trying to be a hero. Can't be anypony but myself.' Aegis thought as he got back to his hooves. 'Well, this way is pretty safe. Clockwork's probably long gone by now and if I wait here, I'm gonna die of old age before the others get here. Better head back and get 'em. Besides, they're probably going crazy, too.'

Aegis spread his wings and darted back down the tunnels to find the wayward group and report his findings. Then, once they were out of there, Aegis was going to have a long rest and a really big meal.

Shadow

@@,

*'Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow........ Ohhhh You little rat.'* After being forced back into his 'pony' (As close as it was to a pony at any rate...) form Shadow stumbled for a few seconds, face contorted into a grimace of unhappiness, before stopping abruptly. *'Wheres the gem..... NOOOOO! No, no, no that bloody bastard, have the freaking decency to give warning before forcing me to go physical!..... I'm so screwed.'* After a few moments of absolutely no movement Shadow let out a sigh and immediately snarled upon realizing what he'd just done... Heartbeat, breathing, and the hunger was back too... Things where not going according to plan and his unhappiness probably showed through in his response to Ronin. "Seeing as he just forcibly exposed you to more 'poison' than most can tolerate you'll know real soon... Sorry in advance but it's not actually on us cause we weren't about to expose you to that much arcane energy....."

But regardless he moved over to Amethyst and softly asked "No kidding it ain't... He's probably gone judging by the lack of idiotic prattling but Ammy three things first. One; no more magic unless we need it, i don't have enough to spare and i had much more than you did. Two; avoid taking any physical damage... It'll hurt. And three; You feeling alright?... Seriously Ammy you ok?"

Colours

@

(You used to use a pink. :) )

Colours smirked and teasingly said "Took you for more of a pink myself but watch this then, this is why i'm not useless." he then reached over and tapped Aphrodite's coat, causing it to slowly turn red in colour. After letting it sink in for a moment he quickly said. "Before you freak out or hit me i can change it back but that's my talent, actual physical colour change. Not even detectable and in myself i can also change my shape around a little bit... Anyways sorry for that little distinction but i dislike being called useless, might we check out whats going on? I'd like to get started on my orders."

Bolt

@@Windbreaker

Bolt (Who was more busy looking out for stalkers than he was listening.) just stated "Don't get yourself killed, i'd prefer not to get in trouble cause you went off and died." and after Noble had left he sat in silence for a block before speaking up in a suspicious voice. "Your going to give me a hard time aren't you..."

Ronin gave Shadow a curious look for many reasons, the first being the fact that he was apparently poisoned by some form of magic radiation, and another being the fact that Shadow seemed genuinely concerned about Amethyst's well being. "Okay... So is it enough to kill me?" He asked calmly, now glaring suspiciously at the eathral

Noble Persona

Noble smirked. "I don't plan on being killed. You two stay safe." Noble said as he sprinted down the street Bolt indicated, his dark colours vanishing into the gloom. The scenes of carnage that he passed were worse than what he had imagined. But what made it worse wasn't the bodies or the injured. Rather, it was the lack of obvious bodies or injured. Noble simply shrugged it off. Shedding tears for the dead wouldn't bring them back to life. But neither would his honour help them reclaim their homes.

---

Gwyn

"Maybe. Do you want me to?" Gwyn asked, grinning deviously as Bolt spoke. She gazed at the tracking crystal that she was meant to give to Ice. "Why would he give me this thing if he's going to the other entrance?"

I once said that I'd continue this so long as there was at least one person who wanted me to: well here I am.

Amethyst Void.

@,

@@Tricksters Pride,

Amethyst didn't answer: not directly at least. She was busy looking her hooves. Nothing was obviously different... there was just something wrong with them. Something alien and unpleasant... 'earthy' even. She'd felt this before - a long time ago admittedly, but unpleasant sensations tended to make the most enduring memories.

"Ah... uhm..." She stalled on hearing to her own voice: it still rang with the cold, otherworldly echo - but less so that it had before. It sounded unsure and nervous rather than cold of joyous. Pushing the worry from her mind, she tried to assert herself again. "Magic - real magic - and life... don't go together. They clash: conflict and fight. When exposed to one, the other suffers a sort of... corruption. It tends to... well, most creatures for mad from the change long before it kills them."

Closing her eyes, the Ethereal focused on the direction if the damaged opening in the ceiling. She focused what connection she could still feel with her home and attempted to flit upwards. The result was predictably dismal - she lurched several meters into the air as a half-corporal being before losing any sense of control and dropping back to where she was with a painful 'thud', followed by a panicked grunt of frustration.

"It twists what you are: your very essence. You saw those stalkers? Your 'living' counterparts would be dogs or wolves... twisted and transformed by magic back in the era of the Wyverns until they were something else entirely: savage and cunning, but mindless to the hunt. It's not great news that you're infected..."

She cast a nervous sideways glance at shadow's not physical form.

"Not to mention what it does to us... we can't sustain ourselves without a connection to Arcana, and your food won't sustain us for long."

---------------

Kingfisher.

@Everyone else in the tunnels.,

The music stopped.

For a few seconds Kingfisher continued to move onwards to the sound of hooves on cold stone - the straight corridor leading them onwards in the direction that the familiar melody had been coming from. The path that had been revealed was in a poor state but light could be seen up ahead: not artificial but real daylight! Had they been underground all through the night? When had they last slept? What had they last eaten?

Dust began to fall from the roof, breaking her mental questions. Without the surreal, soothing qualities of the song, she became suddenly aware of how flimsy this hall seemed to be. It seemed that the ruin itself did too: as if reminded by the silence that it should rightfully be falling apart.

"Faster! Go!" Shouted the mare as she put everything she had into a sprint that was fuelled by little more than desperation and adrenalin.

Chunks of worn, stone bricks and clouds of ancient, greyed dust all started to fall among the ponies with increasing intensity - quickly escalating from an uncomfortable annoyance to a downfall if masonry as the light that beaconed them up ahead grew obscured by the clouded air... It would have been difficult in normal circumstances, but the veil of dust and the dark combined hindered communication and obscured sight.

Safety was just up ahead... even with the music silenced it was clear - the sounds seemed to linger in the air even when their magic was stopped: like a trail left for them to follow through the darkest hour.

Ronin ran up to her as she landed, looking at her with concern "so in other words, I'll devolve into a mindless killing machine? Great, not much of a difference from now." He said jokingly, before sighing "but that can wait. What happens when you run out of sustenance? Do you die or..." He trailed off, not sure what to think about this situation.

Amethyst Void.

@,

"Well... presuming you fleshy body doesn't just outright reject it. Which it probably will. And thats only if you can survive after food stops sustaining you and you start to feel the call of Arcana and the need for magic..."

It dawned on the mare that she was probably causing more harm than good by being as blunt as she was... he wasn't going to be any help if he gave up hope. Instead of elaborating further on why the effects had been described as a 'poison' she instead trailed off and answered his other question in a slightly irritable voice. 

"Well what happens if you go without food and water? What about sleep as well? Light, air... It's pretty much the same thing. Kind of important. We've only been here for a while so it's not likely that will happen immediately but... yeah, we really need to find a way home... and try to conserve our energy in the meantime."

Shadow

@@,

Shadow watched Amethyst try to flit with irritation and paced over to the others with a small shake of his head and addressing Ronin as he did so in a fairly unhappy (And slightly irritated. :P) tone. "Dying is a real kind way to put literally spending your very being into non-existence... Not a great way to go." And after reaching the pair he lightly but firmly tapped Amethyst on the back of the head. "Exactly right and no magic means no fliting either doesn't it? (sigh) Could you at least try not to kill yourself?!?"

Ronin sighed "so we're both in deep huh... Ah, fuck it. If I become some kinda monster, at least I'll go down fighting. But if the energy is so important in keeping you alive, we'd better get moving now eh? Wouldn't want you to starve." He said, before turning and trotting to the now shattered doorway "if we don't fix this soon... We all die." He thought grimly

Aegis Dare

@,

@Everyone else in the tunnels

Aegis kept on running, pushing himself to his limits in his desperation. Not that he knew what his limits were anymore. He was broken and didn't have the time to fix it yet. The music led him on, and when it stopped, the rumbling drove him forwards.

'Come on... A little more... Faster... Need to go...FASTER!' Aegis thought as green light exploded from the crystal, which was wedged into the wedding ring necklace. He ran faster, feeling like his lungs were on fire. He broke through the debris in his way, even though his legs were aching. Then as he got closer to the others, he was too worn out to even call to them. All he could do was just run.

"*huff huff* H-hey... Guess *huff* you found a w-way out...after all." He barely managed to speak as he caught up and nearly passed out for the third time thus far. His energy was spent and even his willpower couldn't sustain him for long.
Edited by Windbreaker

Midnight Sky

Midnight had a feeling things would go bad again the moment the music stopped, and of course they did. As the tunnel began to collapse faster and faster, Midnight broke into a full run. If he was going to die, he refused to die by being buried alive and crushed underground in the frozen wastelands of northern Equestria. He had too many plans and goals for him to just die, and there was his sister too, she left Neighland to stay with him and Midnight wasn't about to leave her alone with no family. As such he grabbed Sunshine telekinetically and levitated her to his side. He would just have to carry her the whole way out, the tunnel was so crowded she could get left behind otherwise, though Midnight knew his sister didn't like it when he used his telekinsis on her. Right now all that mattered was getting out of these forsaken caves.

((Internet is finally back!))

Pavisa

@

Pavisa stopped once she realized the music was mostly gone, sparing a moment to glance around before the hall started to fall down around them.  Quickly starting to run for the exit again, she's dropped to the ground as a decent sized chunk of stone falls to strike her on the head.

"Owww..."  While it wouldn't have been a big deal had she still had her helmet, she was left dazed for a moment the way it was.  She forces herself to stand back up, managing to open one eye.  They other one had blood dripping over it at the moment, a decent sized gash next to her unwanted horn.  Can't stop...  This place is coming down...  Can't die here, and if I die so does Orion...

Shaking her head to try and keep herself aware of her surroundings, Pavisa starts to run for the exit again.  She took the lingering presence of the sounds as a good sign...  Either the music was still faintly there, or she was actually going crazy and she was imagining it.  Either way it was keeping her conscious long enough to get to the exit, and hopefully safety.

Zintiik

@,

Zintiik blinked and looked towards the ceiling as the dust started to come down, frowning as the others began taking off for the exit as fast as they could.  "Oh, this is bad."  He and Willow had fallen towards the back of the group while they'd been talking...  But he had to get her out of there!

"C'mon, we gotta move!"  Without waiting for her response, or her consent to his actions, Zintiik had leaped into the air and started to buzz his wings quickly.  Flying around behind Willow he starts pushing her towards the exit, trying to help her go faster than she'd be able to go normally.  He wasn't strong enough to carry her all the way to the exit, otherwise he probably would be.  

@@Umbreon,@,

Willow Starsinger

Silence. It was a comfortable silence. She wasnt sure if Zintiik had feelings for Willow - maybe his feelings were too conflicted and he was confused. Maybe he had feelings for somepony in the other group.. She decided not to think about it.

Then a pebble hit her head. She didnt think much of it; maybe Zintiik threw something at her. Then came another. Then a rock. "Ouch! Zintiik, would you--" Her eyes went wide when she saw that the changeling wasnt holding anything in his mouth or hooves. She looked around, and he started to push Willow to the exit. "What's happening?!" Willow asked frantically; looking around desperately for her big brother - will he make it out? "Orion! Orion!"

Realizing what she's going to do, she looked at Zintiik for a moment and made a kind smile and kissed him on his head. 

She ran back.

Edited by Shaymin