Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Unofficial Fanfic Contest: Mk II (Holiday)

Acoustic Cloud

May I be a judge please? I love reading and being critical of other peoples' writing! ^.^

Again, the deadline for being a judge was December 8th. Heck, submissions for stories closed a few days ago! :P Reading the OP can help a ton, folks.

• Brohoof 1

sooooo... is rainbow dashy still having internet trouble?

This.^

I really hope this contest gets its results soon. The suspense is killing me at this point. :(

I hope Rainbow Dashey can get his internet working and finish this up soon.

If not... then do you judges have a plan B? :huh:

First off: people really need to read the OP to get the basic facts about this contest...namely that it is already over.  :lol:

Second, we just got a PM from Rainbow Dashey a little while ago. He said he is moving the stories over to Google Docs and the results will be coming in soon!

• Brohoof 2

• 9 months later...

I'll volunteer as a judge.  I have tons of experience as a proofreader, editor, writer, and, of course, judge, in the community.  I'm not snobbish, but I do have a good footing on what's up.

P.S. @OP - what does your sig say in Hebrew?  Acoustic cloud - Hosea?

So did you get to be a judge? :3

Great, now don't forget to submit it before time runs out!

So ..... how about those results? As you can tell, we have all been extremely patient xD

First off: people really need to read the OP to get the basic facts about this contest...namely that it is already over.  :lol:

Second, we just got a PM from Rainbow Dashey a little while ago. He said he is moving the stories over to Google Docs and the results will be coming in soon!

We have been waiting for almost a year now :3

@@Dsanders, stuff happened with Rainbow Dashey and, last I heard, he isn't really around here anymore.

If there is more than a few people who would enjoy writing contests, I've been working on a contest series with themes an' stuff. I just need a reason to see it through to fulfillment.  :lol:  

• Brohoof 1

@@Dsanders, stuff happened with Rainbow Dashey and, last I heard, he isn't really around here anymore.

If there is more than a few people who would enjoy writing contests, I've been working on a contest series with themes an' stuff. I just need a reason to see it through to fulfillment.  :lol:

So what about this contest? xD Will we ever find out who the winner is? :3

So what about this contest? xD Will we ever find out who the winner is? :3

Prooobably not. If I can find all of the old documents and maybe contact some people, I could fill in for Dashey, but I don't know if he's gone for good.

Buuuut I suppose it has been, like, a long time, so...let me see what I can do.

EDIT: Alright, I contacted two of the three other judges and, assuming they message me back and have input, we'll have an answer...whenever that is. If they don't message back, I'll just do placing based on my scores.

Did we really only get three entries for this?

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 1