Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mlpfan185

I think we have the same Teddy Bear. I find this amazing, considering I have never ran across another one. Mine was the first gift ever given to me. I have kept it close for 25 years. I guess that makes us Teddy Bear Buddies.

I promise I'll stop hyjacking your thread after this. I found one about 10 years ago at Gameworks, as a prize for tickets. I ended up buying it so I could use the sweater it had on for my current one, and seemed to have lost the newer one. Anyways, they're made by Gund, and you can find them online, if you're so inclined, and you look hard enough for them.

Mine's about 28, but I put a sweater off him so his arms would stop falling off >.<

I've got one, that's quite old...it's Tenderheart from Carebears...I remember my uncle got it for me for christmas one year...still got it too...I doubt I could ever sell it...even if someone offered me alot of money, it's just has too much sentlemental value to me. :\

YAY ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!! Since there are multiple prizes I hope I win something this time around. I REALLY want a pony blind bag at least since they don't have those here where I live :)

Anyways, good luck everypony!! :)