Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Mysterious Tree of Harmony Box

Cwanky

Mysterious_chest_S4E2.png

One of the potentially biggest mystery plot devices in Season 4. Well instead of simply asking you, what's inside the box, which could range from a legendary artifact of ultimate power, Discord trolling, or a muffin, I'll ask this instead. How do you think the box will play a role in Season 4 and possibly future Seasons and what do you think of its significance? 

Since Celestia said the mystery of the box is something Twilight "will not be solving alone" its safe to assume each of the Mane 6 have some important role to contribute regarding the box, much as they did with the Elements of Harmony.

So like someone on youtube said:

I like the idea that it cointains more elements of harmony (at least 6 more but possibly more) and that these elements are from more of the shows cast (in fact 1 elements for each of the new characters that are now in the picture with twilight and her friends).

This would show how friendship is not just for a small group but to be shared and how loads of different people can have a variety of elements and not jsut 6.

I beleive twilight will need help from other more this season then any other.

• Brohoof 3

So like someone on youtube said:

I like the idea that it cointains more elements of harmony (at least 6 more but possibly more) and that these elements are from more of the shows cast (in fact 1 elements for each of the new characters that are now in the picture with twilight and her friends).

This would show how friendship is not just for a small group but to be shared and how loads of different people can have a variety of elements and not jsut 6.

I beleive twilight will need help from other more this season then any other.

This this right here is what I'm hoping it will be.

There has to be a reason for more cast to show up in the group picture and it is true hat friendship can expand to not just a small few, but can span to many as well

• Brohoof 1