Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony, I'm Brainy Brony and I'm here for a fresh start!

BrainyBrony

Hi everypony! My name's Brainy Brony and I'm here for a fresh start. I've been here a while, but I've 'reset' my profile, so to speak.

Anyway, information... Ah!

Well, I'm 13 years old and I live in England. I'm interested in swimming, video games, watching TV, reading and browsing the internet. I like a bit of anime, too, but that's a fairly new interest. Do I listen to much music? Eh, a bit. Mostly techy, chillout or ancient Chinese/Japanese music.

Alright, now some MLP related facts... My favourite pony is Twilight Sparkle but Fluttershy is a close contender! I haven't seen every episode but out of the ones that I've seen my favourite is 'Hurricane Fluttershy'. 

So, I'm looking for a couple of friends to chat with now and again. Message me if you want!  :)

• Brohoof 1

Nice to meet you Brainy Brony! *shakes hoof*

Hm, how is it in England? I live in the United States myself, and I've always wanted to travel there. Then again, it'd just be same old same old for you, wouldn't it, since you live there?

Ooh, anime is cool! Which ones do you like to watch?

Anyways, if you want a friend to talk to, my door is always open ^.^ See ya' later, pegasister! ...unless of course you're a stallion, then that phrase was just really awkward.

• Brohoof 2

Only two welcomes? That's a shame. I guess I'll make up for it.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS, BRAINYBRONY!

How's that? :catface:

Is your name BrainyBrony because your favorite pony is Twilight and she is brainy? WHAT DO I WIN IF I GET IT RIGHT? :D

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome back to the forums!  It's nice to see someone who disappeared coming back.  

Mostly techy, chillout or ancient Chinese/Japanese music.

That's a really interesting mix of tastes!  I'm not sure if I've ever heard anyone who's singled out ancient Chinese/Japanese music as their favorite genre.  I find that to actually be really cool!

Anyways, it's good to meet you, and I hope to see you around!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Nice to meet you Brainy Brony! *shakes hoof*

Hm, how is it in England? I live in the United States myself, and I've always wanted to travel there. Then again, it'd just be same old same old for you, wouldn't it, since you live there?

Ooh, anime is cool! Which ones do you like to watch?

Anyways, if you want a friend to talk to, my door is always open ^.^ See ya' later, pegasister! ...unless of course you're a stallion, then that phrase was just really awkward.

Hi, Rocket! *shakes hoof back*

England's good. The weather's getting bloomin' freezing though. But that doesn't matter, I'm inside a warm home with a computer. All is good, all is good. 

As for anime, I watch some Pokemon and Naruto. Recently, I've been trying out some more 'mature' animes, like Death Note. *shudders* Have you seen any Angel Beats? I hear that's alright.

And yeeeaaaahhhh, I'm a stallion. Heh...  :lol:

WHAT DO I WIN IF I GET IT RIGHT?

You win a brohoof, congratulations! And thanks for the welcome.  ^_^

That's a really interesting mix of tastes!  I'm not sure if I've ever heard anyone who's singled out ancient Chinese/Japanese music as their favorite genre.  I find that to actually be really cool!

I've never met anyone who likes it much either. It's more of a background music for everyday things, like homework. Are you a fan of it? Here's one song that I love, created by a guy called 'Evening Star'.

Anyway, thanks for all of the welcomes guys!

Edited by BrainyBrony
  • Brohoof 3

I've never met anyone who likes it much either. It's more of a background music for everyday things, like homework. Are you a fan of it? Here's one song that I love, created by a guy called 'Evening Star'.

If all of it sounds like that, then yes, I am absolutely a fan.  (Seriously, that was gorgeous!)  In truth though, I've never really gone out of my way to listen to it.  I enjoy listening to it, it's just not what crosses my mind when I look for music.  I guess the closest I've come would be the soundtrack to Avatar: the Last Airbender (which, by the way, while not technically an anime, is an excellent series that I highly recommend).

Also, while somewhat on the topic of anime, have you tried Fullmetal Alchemist?  I saw all of Brotherhood, and I'd highly recommend it as a mature (but not overly so) anime.  Supposedly the original series is good too, though a number of people I've talked to were not impressed with its ending (Brotherhood is a remake of the original, so you don't need to see one to understand the other).

• Brohoof 1