Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What things can bring you to tears

Pat.Rio.T.

This topic is probably more for the guys, since we already know that you ladies are(usually) sensitive. I mean no offense at all by this(sorry if you were offended) it's OK to be sensitive.

But anyway, as the title suggests, are there things that have the power to bring you to tears or make you break down? And I mean more everyday things, not something tragic like the death of a loved one(not to say that death isn't normal, but hopefully you know what I mean).

For me, some extremely sad or happy parts of a movie, or even a book might be able to bring me to tears. Once I cried after I heard the song Where are You Christmas from How the Grinch Stole Christmas on the radio, as I was falling asleep. Pinkie Pie's song Smile Smile Smile once made my eyes water.

• Brohoof 4

Sad stories can make me tear up. Whether it be video games, books, or movies. If that story is tear jerking enough, I'll cry. Being in severe pain also makes me cry. Eh, when it comes down to it, I am a sensitive guy. I feel no shame in admitting my sensitivity or my easy crying. :)

• Brohoof 1

Sad stories in any form of media. If there is a memorable character that can put a huge impact on you, can bring you to tears in a matter of seconds. It's amazing how some things in this world, make you cry. I feel no shame in showing emotion or crying.

• Brohoof 1

This topic is probably more for the guys, since we already know that you ladies are(usually) sensitive. I mean no offense at all by this(sorry if you were offended) it's OK to be sensitive.

But anyway, as the title suggests, are there things that have the power to bring you to tears or make you break down? And I mean more everyday things, not something tragic like the death of a loved one(not to say that death isn't normal, but hopefully you know what I mean).

For me, some extremely sad or happy parts of a movie, or even a book might be able to bring me to tears. Once I cried after I heard the song Where are You Christmas from How the Grinch Stole Christmas on the radio, as I was falling asleep. Pinkie Pie's song Smile Smile Smile once made my eyes water.

My entire childhood brings me to tears

Sad parts in movies, games, etc., can usually make me tear up, and personal problems have also been a source of tears. I'm sure if I felt enough physical pain I might cry, but that hasn't happened in a while.

Certain fics and films bring me to tears. 

Also, playing the "Largo", movement from Dvork's "New World Symphony" brings me to light tears. It makes me think about saying goodbye forever to someone I love. It also makes me think about the ending of "My Little Dashie." 

-Things I find hysterical

-"Oh Christmas Tree" tune when hummed by me. I really don't know why

-Marley and Me(the book)

-Once by looking at a picture of kittens

-Running at night in the cold

-Low blood sugar

-Sometimes when I'm sick. Especially when I'm throwing up and you get the dry heaves. It's like having a chest burster from aliens

-Sometimes when I'm tired

-Randomly a tear from time to time leaks

• Brohoof 1

Being depressed,

considering my place in the universe,

thinking that I'm useless at helping people,

and also when I get creative blocks.

Now this next one is going to be the really bizarre one. Villains make me cry. I sympathize with bad people who can't help the awful things they do. In the final episode of Danny Phantom, I was actually crying when all of Danny's villains put aside their differences and found a reason to be heroes. I know, it's weird, but villains make me feel worked up inside.

• Brohoof 2

-Depression

-Extreme rejection (like for example if I ask a girl out I really like, and she says no and we both are getting along really well)

-If a friend is having bad (suicidal) thoughts

-Loneliness

These are things that can bring me to tears in a bad way. There are also things that bring me to tears in a good way.

-Stuff that is extremely funny

-The most happy moment ever in my life

-Getting a relationship (which hasn't ever happened)

• Brohoof 1

I could spend a while on my list of things that make me cry but I will name a few :P cuz I can

-Watching an animal suffer after I shoot it

-When my Jeep makes a new noise 

-When I forget my headphones at home (I cry on the inside)

-When someone kicks me in the shin really freakin hard >:(

-Sad fan fics

-Those sad/happy episodes on mlp

-Etc... :P

These are the following things that make me cry:

Concrete Angel by Martina McBride, Avatar, my family video posting after my grandfather's passing, the death of my friend.

I'm a rather sensitive yet calloused man. I've spent years building emotional barricades due to my life. So once I begin to trust someone and they break it, I build a thicker barricade.

When I don't have enough stamps.

When I meant to get crunchy peanut butter but got regular by mistake.

When aliens destroy the Earth.

Lots of things make me cry, but I usually have the resilience to get over it quickly, so it doesn't matter too much when I cry.