Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What things can bring you to tears

Pat.Rio.T.

I am a fairly sensitive person. I cry quite a bit and I do think there are quite a few more sensitive males than most would like to admit. Then admit I have a somewhat feminine personality, so there is that.

-Certain parts of movies.

-Many different songs (Good examples are My Immortal by Evanescence, Requiem for the Christian Era by Psyclon Nine, and others)

-Memories (I enjoyed my past far more than current life)

-Depression

-Anxiety

-Other people's sadness

And other things.

Death and when something goes horribly wrong.

I never really cry at movies books and songs

Apparently I have no heart but, some of this stuff just doesn't play my emotions!

But if a friend or family is sad then commence tears

Oh man I'm a real sucker when it comes to emotional moments. You throw an emotional departure or death of a character that really grew on me and I'm bawling like a wee little baby bunting.

Pikachu's Goodbye? Jeez, I broke down and cried for the entirety of the show thinking that little yellow rat was going to leave after everything him and Ash went through together. Then of course que the super sad music and the flashbacks. I felt like my heart was going to shatter.

GOD! It still makes me tear up to this day. (Right in the childhood) :(

• Brohoof 1

Thinking about how everyone I love will die, possibly before me

A broken bone makes me cry like a baby.

Sand in the eyes, not because of pain, because of blinking.

Funny movies, you never said it had to be sad crying

At night when I think back to when I was bullied and how messed up my life is now because of it.

I'm really sorry to hear that... stories about bullying tend to enrage me more than anything else.

I hope that you can put it past you someday. Big brother is here for you.

gBwatsN.gif

• Brohoof 3

I never find myself crying IRL cause there's nothing really to cry about. (i'm probably this way because of my near death experience when I was 12) Sometimes when I act out scripts in my head, I really get into character and tears start coming. Also, in a lot of my dreams I end up crying.

I'm really sorry to hear that... stories about bullying tend to enrage me more than anything else.

I hope that you can put it past you someday. Big brother is here for you.

gBwatsN.gif

You're too kind, and that gif... nothing makes me smile more than someone replying with a Supernatural gif x) I blame tumblr.

In fact I noticed you are the same age as my actual big brother, but he's not around a lot anyways xD

Edited by Vinyl Scratch (Filly)™
  • Brohoof 1

When I leave someone behind

When I'm not able to help someone

When I let someone down or hurt them

When I think of the person I used to be

When a wasp flies into my car and lands on my shoulder while I'm driving forty miles per hour, and I know that if I freak out I'll die

Hmm.

I almost cried in the Fluttershy & Rainbow Dash scene in Turnabout Storm after the last trial.

Other thing? When I think about how I was *BUYSOMEAPPLES* lied to and betrayed by a *BUYSOMEAPPLES* who was once a very close friend.

This topic is probably more for the guys, since we already know that you ladies are(usually) sensitive.

Two asinine stereotypes in a single sentence. Bravo.

Anyway...A lot of stuff, potentially. Sad puppies, a kick in the nads, a slice of onion placed directly beneath the eye...

When I watched the episode of Family Guy where Brian died, I cried my eyes out. And then I felt supremely embarrassed.

Why would the death of Seth MacFarlane bring you to tears? O-o;

My emotions are unpredictable, and unreliable. Some things can make my cry at certain times, but not at others. It's really complicated...

I'll tell you what. Recently, I watched the season 4 finale of Dexter, (late to the party, I know) and I may have shed a tear at what I saw.

• 6 months later...

I really can't say there's many things, if any that consistently make me cry.

I seriously haven't really cried for real in well.. A while.

It's not that I don't think crying is "Manly" i don't give a crap really, I just have this thing where I just tend not to cry almost ever it seems. I almost wish I could, because it honestly feels better than just feeling like crap or whatever. 

Even when I do "cry" I don't tend to really cry that much, I hardly even tear up, pretty rare that I do what could actually be considered crying.

Although I must say that typically what might make me cry usually has to be something personally related to me. Like I don't think I've ever cried over a sad story movie or something like that. 

But if something happens to me, like someone close leaving or something like that, I can possibly cry, or atleast get close.

I also sometimes cry when I'm really stressed to sometimes, that's almost more common than actual sad crying.

But yeah, I don't cry really that often, I don't have any issue with it, but frankly i honestly just can't alot of times, and alot of times I wish I could, for whatever odd reason.

I can't say many things.

However...

*thinks carefully as to say this* :blush:

i know im going to get some odd looks for this but.

.the mlp fim opening theme slowed x8 specifically

The 1st time i heard this while youtube surfing it brought me to silent tears and put my mind in a state of euphoria that i don't think ive felt before. I dint sob,but i had tears running down my face. :(

However,god help you if you try to listen to the whole thing(past 1:05 mark),it is some serious auditory nightmare fuel(atleast for me). I just restart once it reaches 1:05. Also i highly recommend quality headphones for maximum tears :yay: 

• Brohoof 1

The only thing that makes me consistently tear-up is playing Journey (the game, not the band). That whole game is just so beautiful, and reaching the end after playing with the same partner the entire game is a pretty emotional moment.

As for other stuff...I don't know. I can't remember the last time I really cried ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I rarely, if ever cry at anything fictional. I just don't really feel a strong enough attachment usually. The only times I really cry are sometimes when I feel stressed, or when something bad happens to someone I care about.

Certain songs can do it sometimes as well, such as the outro of this song.

Edited by Frostgage

Whenever my parents or someone else yells at me. My tear ducts seem to have their own arms and legs.

Alternatively, when I was in seventh grade I cried at some MLP episodes. Now I hardly get any feelings out of them whatsoever. 

I definitely cried during Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion, though. All time best movie. Not during the actual show, strangely enough... the movie's far sadder.