Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What things can bring you to tears

Pat.Rio.T.

I'm a girl and I don't cry about a lot of things. I try not to cry. But I can remember years ago when I went my school's veteran's day program they played a 5 min. clip of  children being reunited with their military parents coming home. My eyes got really wet and I tried really hard not to cry, but I was on the verge. In the end, I didn't shed a single tear. The video was really touching though I gotta admit.

When I lose people that are close to me. The death of a family member is always hard, and also losing a friend/them saying that they don't want to be my friend anymore. I don't think I'll go into too much detail...

This is going to sound waaay to depresive but thinking about myself late at night.

But there are positive tears too, like hearing "I love you" from your special someone ^^

A good fanfic will make me tear up admittedly.

As will a good book and very rarely a good movie.

Though I have been lucky enough I have not lost a real close family member, I no doubt would.

Things don't really make me cry that much. But I made a list off the top of my head;

-Losing on a game (Any fps game)

-The thought of death

-A close friend/relative dying

-My childhood (Some depressing shiz went down at my school)

-My Little Dashie 

lol wut? 

That was a mean thing to say  :o

No it's not. It's the truth. It doesn't matter who you are. It's still you that would. Whether it's something you say, or an action you perform, or a words you write, a song you put on, or a person you help.

So the question also is what kinda of crying? Tears of joy? Sadness? Loneliness? Anger? Rage? Dispair? 

No it's not. It's the truth. It doesn't matter who you are. It's still you that would. Whether it's something you say, or an action you perform, or a words you write, a song you put on, or a person you help.

So the question also is what kinda of crying? Tears of joy? Sadness? Loneliness? Anger? Rage? Dispair? 

tumblr_m89txuJhAC1r4q5hc.gif

Ahh,i get what you're saying now!  ^_^

That is some deep stuff.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

>When I laugh too hard

>Staring at the sun

>My Little Dashie: Mini Movie

>The wait between Season 4 and Season 5

>When I find out a new Pokémon game is coming out

>Skype Laughter Chain

Edited by A Rainbow Makusu2
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Falling behind to the point where I look like an idiot. I'm not talking about academics (though that could happen), I'm talking about things such as group projects.

"Asterisk, where's the page you told us you were going to write?"

"I, uhh..."

"You forgot to do it, didn't you? Great, now we're all gonna get a C."

Having the entire group look down at me, be disappointed in me, possibly hold a grudge... I wouldn't be able to take it. I'd probably speed walk to the bathroom and cry the first chance I get. :(

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun

A lot of meaningful things happening all at once will deal me some sort of major blow.

The Eleventh Hour Superpower trope, for example. Remember in Super Metroid, at the end of the game, when you're up against the Mother Brain, and all of your very, very best attacks are like a pea-shooter to it, while its laser-eye beam does completely ludicrous amounts of damage to you? Then when it's about to annihilate you, the Baby Metroid you saved comes in and attacks the Mother Brain, saving your life, and gives you back the energy it swiped. Eventually the Mother Brain attacks the Baby Metroid, which falls on you, causing you to flash a bit, and changing the music from the intense boss battle music to the overworld theme, and now your weapon hits like a truck. I call it a Hyper Beam moment. Take a look! Well worth your time, I'm sure. Who knows.

Oh and My Little Dashie, for obvious reasons.

Kinda dumb sounding but when people look unhappy or I can feel they are unhappy. I am a beast at fighting games so when I show no mercy in the ring and look at my sibling or friend even though they are not showing it I can sense they are not having fun so I let them win or ease up a bit :)

-To be a burden to others

-marly and me

-my little dashie

-death in family (pets count)

-to much frustration build up due to something then I just kinda collapse

thats all I can think of.

Peace

V(^-^)V

(edited)

- Videos of soldiers coming home from overseas and their kids scream "daddy!" or "mommy"!

- The song about 9/11 that is sung by a little girl.

- Remembering my pets that had passed away.

Edited by Royal Samurott
  • Brohoof 1

Something that never fails to make me cry is when I marathon a series (Be it book, manga, T.V. Series, video games, or animes) if it's one of those that I really grew attached to, I'll cry a bit when it ends. Just because of the fact that I loved something so much is ending causes me to tear up.

Also character deaths in nearly everything. Shit gets me a lot.

In a nutshell, I'm a wuss who cries at nearly everything remotely sad >_> 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

-marly and me

Yus!

The ending from The Iron Giant

OH MY GOODNESS! SO much YES!!!

"Su-perman..."

I have not been here for a while.

For you Firefly fans...   "I am a leaf on the wind..."

Edited by Pat.Rio.T.

(edited)

My own edgy-ness and good songs. Also that one time my dad left my family.

Oh, and Toy Story 3

Edited by NormalWild

I'm not a person who cries due to fiction often. They can strike terror into my very soul (I'm looking at you, CreepyPasta. Though I still love you), make me hate the antagonist with a burning passion (I hate you so freaking much I can't put it into words, Babs- and yes, I realise they became friends but I don't care I still hate you Babs), but sadness is lost to me for some reason.  Still, though, one time I read this fic about Rainbow Dash's mother dying and I cried one, dignified tear. Just kidding, I sobbed like a baby. It's here. Most might not see it as anything special, but it's so....sad :(.

Really the only time something fictional has made me cry.

• Brohoof 1

The ending of Armageddon. A heroic tale of selfless sacrifice never fails to draw a tear from me.

...*takes man card and throws it aside* But, I should also admit that the ending of The Girl Who Leapt Through Time tugs on my heartstrings a bit, too.