Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private [RP] Equestria Online

aRegularPony

@Frosty V

When Chain Mail got his invitation, he was notably confused for a second. And then he clicked the approval button. "I swear these games will never cease to amaze me. I'm glad I was forced to play." He said, that remark having come quite literally out of nowhere.

@,  

@GameytheGeemer,

Storm happily clicked the accept button to the friend request. "Nice to be in a party with all of you. Where are you all ponies from in real life? I'm from Cloudsdale. Born and raised in the clouds. How old are you as well, fellas?" He smiled warmly.

"I'm FROM Canterlot. And I'm 17." He said. "If I tolled you where I was now, you wouldn't believe me. So I'm not going to bother, but let's just say that I'm not much of a gamer." He added, knowing that if he said anything he would probably be water-boarded, again. But honestly, it's not like he cared though.

Lightning open his menu and found a friend request from frost, he read it, accepted the request and sent a message back to him It might be fun to team up with you he sent it to him, then turned to Lost "Well i'll see you later, i'm gonna go into the town." he said sending her a friend request then walking away, a few minutes later he got to the town square.

@,

"Aright, hope to see you again." She wasn't sure how she would though. Then the friend request appeared on her screen. It made her slightly jump at first, this was becomeing a pattern, but then she pressed accept and continued her search.

She came across a patch of flowers and started to collect.

@, @

Frost finished reading the message from Lighting, smiling with delight at the reply. He sent another message saying they could meet in the town during the night. Once the message was sent he closed his menu and looked back up to answer the stallions question. "Me? I'm in Ponyville. Only affordable place at the moment." He said chuckling awkwardly. "As for my age...I'm 18 going on 19 next month." He smiled. "What about you?"

Thunder Rollers boar meat was soon cooked to perfection. Immediately after fully cooking her boar meat she leveled up again.

Congratulations! You have reached Level 3!

New Perk Fast Cook: You now cook food 10% faster.

Immediately following her level up she noticed she was now wearing simple leather armor. "Ah ha! This must be the quest reward." she said. It was getting pretty late in Ponyville it was about 1 in the morning. She decided to get some sleep but when but there was no log-out button on the menu. "Probably just a simple big." she said, "I should probably go find some other players to see if they are experiencing it too." She flew into the sky scanning the surrounding area for other players. She soon spotted a group of three ponies not far off and decided to go talk to them. (This is Frost and Lightning).

@ Frosty V, @defearonthedestroyer, @ Stormwing ThePony

She glided down next to them and said"Hey guys, not trying to bother you or anything but are you getting this annoying bug where you can't log out? Because I am."

@@Super Derpy

Frost heard another voice and turned his head, noticing another player, now a mare. He smiled before nodding his head and replying. "Yes actually, apparently its happening to a lot of ponies around here. Im Frost, and who might you be?" He said giving a slight bow of the head in respect.

@@Frosty V,

"Pleasure to meet you Frost. My names Thunder Roller. I think I've seen you around Ponyville before assuming you're the Frost I know. I'm sure this log-out thing is just a weird bug or something. (Pause) Hey, can I hang out with you guys? I've just been really bored all by myself. But it's cool if you want me to go I understand." Thunder grinned and it was pretty awkward, being the awkward pony that she was.

@@Super Derpy

Frost eyes widened as well as his smile. "Ahhh Thunder, I've seen you around! Never thought I'd actually meet you....and here of all places!" He said with a laugh. "As for our group there is plenty of room.....here let me just shoot you a quick invite then we can head to town." He said opening his menu and sending a party request to Thunder. "There yah go!" He grinned

// Sorry for such late replies. ;-; //

Storm smiled. "As of now, I'm twenty." He read the message and nodded. "Where are we going to meet up at? A shop or something? If you want," -he pulled out a bag of bits- "I can get us all a drink at the bar. I know where a good one is at. A friend of mime I know works there."

Now being near the entrance of the cave, Lightning wanted to rush in. There was a slight problem though. The mobs were a couple of levels higher than her and they were walking in groups of two or three.

Still she wanted to get over there and get the quest done. Lightning couldn't believe the difficulty spike that was right before her eyes.

Since it was getting later than expected, Lightning wanted to log out and sleep. She had a small performance at the Ponyville theater in a couple of days so it wasn't good to mess with her sleep schedule right now, not to mention the ever growing hunger she experienced.

When Lightning looked at the menu she realized there was no button for logging out. Thinking it was a bug, Lightning decided to get on with her quest until it was fixed.

Charging right into the closest two imps with her newly required scythe, Lightning started a rushing kill streak.

Since her character wasn't too high of a level Lightning couldn't perform too many sword skills. She did however come up with techniques of her own. Lightning didn't quite know if they'd work, but eventually they probably would.

Trying out one of her own attacks failed miserably. Face first into the ground. She got hit a couple of times after that, reducing her health to less than 25%.

Not wanting to look like a complete moron at a game, Lightning stood back up and after an exhausting fight she finally got the first group of enemies down.

But not long after that, and barely with any health recovery another group of mobs saw Lightning and started to attack her.

She didn't give up though. In fact she went berserk on them, killing them before they even got a chance to hit her.

From the start Lighting said to herself that she'd never die in the game. It was very improbable, but she wanted a challenge and she gave herself one.

After some fierce combat Lightning finally had a chance to flee to the nearest town.

Never had she imagined surviving that, but she was glad she did. If other ponies would know she was a good player surely they'd contact her for help.

Finally back in the starting town, Lightning went on to getting to the NPC for finishing the quest. By then she could probably log out.

But to no avail, nothing showed up yet again.

For this reason Lighting decided not to go out of town anymore and just go to some shops to see what they'd have. And to sell her useless items as well of course.

After selling all of the useless junk, which gave back a good amount of inventory space, Lightning decided to go to an in game cafe hoping for somepony to talk to. And of course she also wanted a good cup of coffee.

((Lightning Strings is now open for conversation, can't promise she won't back out randomly due to her shyness.))

Lightning replied to frost again Sure see ya in a few hours. he wrote, he sent it then went looking for quests, he took as many as he could, some collecting, some fighting, some random, it took about two hours but he finished most of the quests, and gained a few levels and an okay amount of bits, he bought some armor and other stuff, then sold everything he didn't want.

@@Frosty V@,

Thunder grinned back. She quickly received a party invite from Frost and gladly accepted. "Come on guys! Let's hurry to town. Were gonna need to gain some more levels before we can fight the first boss." said Thunder grinning all the while. She started to trot in the general direction of town keeping a watchful eye for enemies to kill.

Storm nodded and followed the mare. "Sounds good to me. Whats' the name of this town, anyway?" He trotted along. "I need some new gear. I'm sorta bare, here." He only had his black broadsword and a black tunic on. "I'll probably store up on medicines and whatnot in case we need them in the field."

@Scratched Disk, As if the trouble he had wasn't enough Zephy was just transported out of nowhere within a shining light. He saw him sending him a pm and sent a response back "Hey are you alright where did you go? You just dissapeared out of nowhere!"

@Timelord RegularPony "So uh... Sparkley... we can't log off... that's... bad per say. What do you think we should do right now? Does this game have an technical support or petition system or anything?"

@@@Scratched Disk

"I could try to contact the admins" He said, bringing up the tech support menu. He quickly wrote up a message. No reply. "Well, that didn't-" In a flash, he was surrounded by other ponies, in the city of beginnings. "-work." A forced teleport. That wasn't often used in video games. He looked around, and saw Zephyr, quickly going towards him. "Do you have any idea on what is going on?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Scratched Disk, Before Terra had time to consider this once again everything flashed before him and he was forcibly teleported into the town together with that other pony. This was uncalled for... no event was up, he was in no queue for dungeons or raids, not the he was even prepared for them... "For the love of Celestia can someone tell me WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?"

@ @

Zephyr answered him, "I was hoping that you have some idea..." He quickly pulled out his guide book and flipped through the pages. "Nope... Nothing." Zephyr was worried, now he started to panic.

*Smack*

A hoof across his face seem to snap him out of his panic. (Although the lack of pain confused him) "Thanks I needed that"

@@Scratched Disk, @Timelord RegularPony "What the hell is gonna happen now? I got no mood to be stuck forever in this game! We must feed, take care of our needs and all that stuff. We can't possibly stay in here forever... I swear in the name of Celestia if i find the creators of this game... i am gonna place them in this place with the highest level boss so they can die OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!" He smashed his warhammer angrily in the ground with profound anger and his body shaking.

Just as Lightning started to take a sip of her coffee, eyes closed to focus on the taste, it seemed to have disappeared.

When she opened her eyes it was the opposite of what she thought. She was the one who got teleported away. Now surrounded by other ponies she had no idea of what to do.

Lightning looked back and saw the closed doors. She walked over to it and just stood there, waiting for something to happen.

@@Super Derpy, @, @

Frost walked beside the group towards the town, his mace bouncing against his side with every step. "Right.....the first boss, he is going to be tough.....I would say seven more levels each and we should be set to fight him. I know a few quests that can get us to that point in no time....and some stores that discount items for certain favors " he said, mentally slapping himself. good job Frost.....why not just

tell them your a Beta Tester flat out... he thought shaking his head.

((OOC: just gonna say I got permission to play as a Beta Tester lol XD))

Edited by Frosty V
  • Brohoof 1

Storm nodded. "Sure, sounds like a good plan. What level's that first boss?" His sword clinked a little with each step he took. He looked around, taking in the scenery. "Such pretty sights in this game. You'll never see anything like this in Equestria." He notioned towards the big world tower. "Which town is the one up ahead?" A small spider scuttled across the ground, and Storm caught sight of it and absolutely flipped. Stormy just about jumped onto Frost's back. "GAH! SPIDER! HELP!" He was squealing like a young filly. "GUYS! KILL IT, PLEASE!"

@@Frosty V,

"Well, that seems oddly specific." He said, swinging his sword with pinpoint precision to destroy the spider. "And you are wrong on that ground. I'd say that the Royal Garden is on par with this." He started rambling, ignoring that he was at 99% of the way to lvl 4 when a screen appeared in front of him from killing the spider

1 exp

0 gold

0 items

And he leveled up.

"Wait, what the hell?" He asked, still not used to this new interface. "Why does this keep on showing up. And what is it?"

Stormy sighed a "Thank you". "I've got horrid arachnophobia. Those little demons'll crawl up your leg and bite your flank all up. Ouch. Just as bad as snakes. Spiders are worse than them, though. Disgusting creatures. Ech."

// That's the sound Jon made on Game Grumps. //