Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private [RP] Equestria Online

aRegularPony

@StormwingThePony, @GamertheGeemer

Frost looked over to Storm and smiled. "Lets just say he is a high level." He said with a chuckle as he moved onto the next question. "The next town is The Town of Beginnings....a place for all players to get acquainted with the game." He replied looking in the direction of the town. He snapped back to reality when Storm jumped on his back. He then rolled his eyes and chuckled. "The next one your killing." He muttered as he heard a complaint come from Chain Mail. "It pops up every time something is killed or earned. It can display XP earned and items dropped by enemies that are killed." He said slapping himself again.

@@Frosty V,

"I should probably tell you right now that I honestly know nothing about games. I was kind of handed this one by a CO and told to make friends in a 'safe environment'. So is there any way to turn that off. I just want to have streamlined killing." He asked, explaining his reason as well.

(God it's painful to write for a game illiterate)

Edited by GameytheGeemer

Storm got down from Frost's back. "There's no WAY I'm going even close to one of those things!" He shuddered. "Spiders are creepy. I'll handle anything other than them." He paused for a moment to crack his neck loudly. "So, this 'Town of Beginnings'... Is it a safe zone? I mean, can anypony hurt us while we're there?"

Frost started off awnsering Chain Mails question. "No its in the code for the game, unless your a server admin you couldn't delete it...even then it would cause mayhem,ponies not knowing there levels and skills." He replied letting out a giggle at the thought of raging online players. He then turned to Storm and shook his head. "No, nopony can hurt us within towns. They are safe zones. The only way to engage in combat within a town is to take part in a duel." He said with a straight face.

@ @

Zephyr seemed to calm down a bit after the "Slap" (He knew that there was no pain, however he could swear his jaw was still sore from the smack.) Although it did not put his mind at ease. He still wondered. What if something was going horribly wrong and they may not be able to leave. How long will it take? A day? A week? A Month?! What will happen to himself on the outside? How would Lyss take this? And what of his followers on his Scratched Disk Facebook page? Surely there must be something, someone can do?!

There was just so many questions left unanswered. Zephyr had no friends who owned the game, and he felt so alone. The only two ponies he "knew" were Terra, (whom he cannot find) and this pony beside him named "Sparky".

Zephyr took a deep breath to steady his nerves, and stood back up. He was over reacting. Again. There was probably nothing wrong to begin with! The forced teleportation, sure that was weird, and the no log out, again, strange. But maybe the G-mods would explain everything soon.

Zephyr put on a weak smile and turned to the pony who knocked some sense back into him. "I-I'm sorry that I flipped out there for a second. So unlike me" He lied through his teeth. "Keep it together." Zephyr thought. "Might be here for a few hours, so I might as well make a friend or two. I'm Zephyr, and I am thankful for what you did." He held out his hoof to Sparky.

@GametheGeemer

Frost chuckled, being a gamer he found Chain Mails lack of knowledge on games, but he wouldnt hold it against him. "There are many skills ranging from weapons to blacksmithing to cooking.....any action you can think of there is most likely a skill for it in game!" He smiled, before listening to his next question. "Self pride, bragging rights, its rather annoying. Ponies just want to say they are better than others for popularity....its stupid.." he muttered in a frustrated tone

@@Frosty V

"If you know how to do something in real life than can you still do it without the skill than?" He asked, then going on to the latter of the two statements, jumping on to a boars back and cutting its head off. "And that's dumb. Although, how would you know that's the case here if it's only been out for upwards of an hour?" He asked, suspicious of his strange knowledge. "Especially the bosses, so far as I can tell nopony's even found one. Otherwise I'd be leading the assault myself." He further probed.

Frost shrugged, "A little I guess, but....." he cut himself off knowing; that would give him away instantly, but when Chain Mail asked about his knowledge he cursed himself for ever putting himself in the position to be asked. He figured he could tell them his identity at least just to get it off of his chest. "I know these things because I was a Beta Tester for the game....I know a lot of good hunting sights, shops, and even a few boss locations, but those may have changed.....I didn't want anypony to know because I figured they would think I have an unfair advantage." He said softly

@@Frosty V,

"Awesome. Now than, where are these quests to fight the boss." He said, not even caring that he was a beta tester. "Besides, why would anypony care if you had an advantage because of luck. Unless they're a bunch of crybabies that think that life is fair." He said, more or less wanting to kill more things. He was closing one of those battle over screens on a minute basis. 

Storm perked his ears. "You were a Beta Tester?" He stopped and thought. "You could be a very good asset to the party. You'd know where all of the treasure, good shops and whatnot are." He put his hoof around Frost's shoulder. "Glad to have you," -he paused- "Snowman." He smiled. "We should have nicknames."

Frost smiled, he was happy there were ponies here who saw him as ally and not a threat. "Call me what ever you want Storm, but I think ill stick with Frosty as a nickname." He chuckled as he turned his gaze over to Chain Mail. "There are a few in The Town of Beginnings...a certain order I used in the beta helped my level up faster than some." He said smiling again.

@@Frosty V,

"Then I'll need a list. Efficiently building up into a level closer to conquerors compared to everypony else." He said, his cold and efficient mind getting to work ahead of time. "Then we could get to higher levels of the tower faster, and make it to the best equipment." He started ranting. 

Frost looked at Chain Mail and smirked before replying. "Sometimes that wont matter, in the Beta I had found things that I thought should have been 20 floors above me." He said as he looked at his mace, thinking that he was going to need an upgrade soon. "Alright there is the town...do me a favor...don't spread the word about me being a Beta Tester.....some ponies don't think the same way you do about my kind." He added in a serious tone

@@Frosty V,  Lightning was walking around the outskirts of town and saw Frost, Chain and storm, he ran over and tapped him "hey frost, how ya doing." he said as he checked his levels, he was half way to level 6, he looked over at storm "nice to meet ya, i'm lightning." he said smiling, he waved at Chain.

Edited by defearonthedestroyer

Never did Lightning think she'd get trapped in a game, and that right before one of her performances.

"I'm gonna get to the 100th floor, even if I have to get there myself." She thought.

Lightning would give it all of her power, just to get there. She didn't even think about her personal problems anymore. All Lightning went to focus on was getting to a high enough level to reach the first boss of the game and kill it single-handedly.

"I will get you" In her mind she targeted the game developers.

She definitely would level up faster than any of the others playing the game.

• Brohoof 1

@@Frosty V, @@GameytheGeemer, @,

"Well, it's a good thing you're a beta tester Frosty!" said Thunder with a grin. "That will really help us out in the long run." Suddenly Thunder leveled up again. Apparently you get some xp for just talking to other ponies. It increases your level.

Congratulations You Have Reached Level 4!

New Perk Right To The Point: You're speech level increases by 20% when talking to npcs.

Thunder saw Lightning return to the group and let him have the stage.

@defearonthedestroyer

Frost felt a tap on his shoulder, a nice ping sound was made when it hit his armor. He turned to see Lighting and smiles widely. "Hey there Lighting, I hoped you would get my message." He said as he turned to the rest of his group, he was going to introduce everyone, but lighting jumped the gun on him. He hadn't checked his stats in a while. He stepped away from the group and opened his menu,h checked his stats and closed them. He knew that his experience in the beta was already helping in his leveling greatly. He smiled and returned to the group.

@@Frosty V,

"Well, I would love to stay and chat, but I have crafting to go and learn how to do." He said, feeling that he successfully learned how to break the game. "What quests will teach me the crafting tree skill set?" He asked, ready to move at full speed until he got to where he had to go to learn the most valuable of skills.

@GametheGeemer

If your going in the crafting direction I would recommend going to see the blacksmith first...the most important type crafting in my opinion, but you'll need to provide your own metal ingots....here." he said as he tossed Chain Mail a small pouch of gold. "That should be enough for you to get a few steel ingots...take them to the Blacksmith and he will give you a small amount of XP in Crafting: Blacksmith.....it should he a fair amount." He finished

@@Frosty V,

"Thank you. I will become the greatest craftier ever." He said as he caught the bag and ran into the town, looking for a place to find ingots, and then the black smith.

"Now, I need training to make the better armor and clothes in the game." He said to himself as he looked through his inventory. With my thousand coins, and the 500 Frosty gave me, I should be able to learn how to make better things than most." He said as he walked into the smith shop.

(do you want to play the smithy?)

@Super Derpy, @defearonthedestroyer, @StormwingThePony

Frost waved off Chain Mail and yelled after him wishing him luck before turning back to the others. "He will he back soon....Smithing weapons and armor are simplified in the game...as are cooking and other things." He said letting out a laugh. He looked over his shoulder at the inn down the road. "Why don't we go grab a drink while we wait for the log out bug to be fixed?" He asked with a grin.

@GamertheGreen

The NPC Blacksmith looked up from his workstation at the pony who entered the shop. He pointed his hoof to a wall on the opposite side of the shop. Weapons and armor are there." He stated in a husky tone.

@@Frosty V,

"I am here for other reasons." He said, pulling out the bag of ingots. "I need to learn how to craft, enhance my edge over the other players." He said, seeking lessons in a tight cluster of focused training to be able to make weapons and armors on par with the average NPC crafted material, and repairs. Adding that with the fact that he actually knew how to fight better than a good 90% of everypony here would give him a massive edge. 

@Frosty V,

Storm nodded. "Sure thing, Frost." He tapped his saddle bag. "I'll buy this time." I imagine the cost of a drink's cheap in the starter town, he thought to himself. He looked to Frost. "So d'you know where the bar's located? My throat's dryer than the sands of Tatooine."

@StormwingThePony, @GamertheGeemer

Frost smiled and pointed down the opposite street. "There is one down that way...it is very good if your looking for a good drink and maybe one or two brawls with some NPC's." He said letting out a deep laugh.

The blacksmith raised an eyebrow before speaking. "Sure I can show you what I know." He said as a notice appeared in front of Chain Mail saying: Accept Blacksmith basic tutorial?