Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private [RP] Equestria Online

aRegularPony

@@Frosty V,

"Accept." He said, pressing the accept button. If this goes the way I think it does (And I don't know how accurate this is seeing as how most of this is just filler text to pass the 200 word requirement) than he would be imbued with the knowledge of smithing. Then he would need to move on to stitching.

@@Frosty V,

"Sure, why not? Their is not anything better to do." Thunder replied with a grin. "I'm probably just going to go to the bar with Storm" said Thunder glancing over at the nearby pony. "I could really use a good drink to unwind."

@,

"So you ready to go or what.?" said Thunder, grinning all the while.

(This is my last post for the night.)

Storm nodded, smiling. "Sure am." He began to trot happily, singing a medieval-esque tune. "When the cold of winter comessss, starless night will cover dayyyy. In the veiling of the sunnn, we will walk in bitter rainnn." He was smiling all the while. He began to hum the tune afterwards.

// Same here. Night, my bronies. ((Whoever knows the song Storm's singing gets a cookie.)) //

• Brohoof 1

Frost smiled at the group and began to walk towards the tavern with a little skip in his step as he listened to Storms sing his tunes. "So what skills are you guys going to follow? Just one? A wide variety?" He asked not taking his eyes of the road ahead if him

@GamertheGeemer

The blacksmith nodded and cleared his work space. He looked back up to Chain Mail and spoke. "I'll do it, you copy." He muttered in the same husky tone. He grabbed some ore from the basket below him and threw it into the fire. After a few seconds he brought it out with a long pair of tongs and placed it on his anvil, the metal glowing a bright orange. He brought back his hammer and slammed it down on, flattening some of the metal. After a few swings the ore glowed white and formed it self into a beautiful long sword.

@@Frosty V,

"I always try to improve my fighting skills in games like this. I'm not very much into alchemy or smithing. It's all about what you can do with a dagger for me." said Thunder grinning

They soon reached the tavern and she walked inside. It was a quaint little place with only 2 other players inside.

@,

It's "In Dreams" LOTR! :3

Lost Thought had finished collecting minerals and herbs from around the outskirts of town. "5 iron, and few neptestcer leaves. I wonder what I can create with these?"  

A small window appeared in front of her, stating she had finished her quest; and she was given ten in game currency for doing so . Now it told her to head back in town and find a work bench. "Assuming I can use these flowers. I may need a pestle and motar." A window appeared to tell  her she was right. "Now your getting annoying." She went to options to turn them off, and she noticed that there should have been a log out button right under settings. "Weird?" She turned off help windows and continued back into town. 

~

Once there she used five of her currency to pick up a pestle, and continued her search for the crafting area.

Edited by danzxc123

Storm nodded in agreement. "Same. It's really what you can do to defend yourself. I want to be the first to beat this game. I'll probably go for combat, health, etcetera." 

// @SuperDerpy 

YOU GET ALL THE COOKIES THAT ARE IN THE WORLD. You a LOTR fan? Huge one here myself. //

@@Frosty V

Chain Mail mimicked the Blacksmith, wielding the hammer with much the same efficiency as a sword (which he knows how to use quite well IRL which is the only reason he's jumping on the chance to become rather good at the support class groups early on since everypony else would jump on being a warrior, and then he would be the only pony able to make custom weapons and items not for sale.) And a long sword came out of his ingots. It was about a half foot shorter than his own katana (showing how big his own sword as it's about 2 feet longer than most katanas)

Lightning went over to the nearest questgiver and without even reading it she blindly accepted. She repeated it several times, until there were no more possible quests to get.

Now with a list full of quests Lightning went to the outskirts of town to prepare for battle.

@,@Timelord RegularPony "So what are we supossed to do now? I mean... do we keep playing the game and see what happens? I think that this forced teleport thing essentially forces us to do that. Who knows what these crazy creators have in store for us... i wouldn't like to be left behind if the exit is ahead."

• Brohoof 1

@GamertheGeemer

The blacksmith smiled at Chain Mail before clapping his hooves slightly. "Good job friend, it appears you learn fast." He chuckled as a notice appeared in front of Chain Mail saying Congratulations! Your Smith skill is now level 2

@@Frosty V

"Thank you, I was told that in the military." He said, closing out of the notice. "Now, is there anything else I can learn?" He asked, wanting to learn still more. "Or any way that I can boost my smithing level?" He was clearly eager to take on work as a smith, especially since that meant that he would have an edge over other players who focused only on fighting.

@GamertheGeemer

The blacksmith smiled and shook his head. "Im sorry there is really nothing else I can teach you. Now that you have the skill you can practice it frequently to boost your skill." He said still smiling. "As you progress up the floors other smiths can teach you different techniques....who knows. You may open your own smith shop one day." He finished as he returned to his work

@SuperDerpy,

Storm walked into the small tavern and sat down in a bench seat. "Ah, comfy." He relaxed, letting his wings sorta unfold at their own leisure. His sword was displaced a little, but it was alright for the time being. He picked up a menu and looked for the drinks section to see what they had.

Thunder went and sat down on the bench next to Storm. She finally had some time to relax and unwind. She sheathed her dagger and decided to take a look at the menu. Not really anything appealed to her except a pint of cider, one of her favorite drinks.

@,

"I think I'm gonna get some cider. How about you? What do you like to drink?" said Thunder Roller.

@ @

"You're right!" Zephyr said, with no reason to be here Zephyr turned around and started walking away from the crowd. However as he reached the edge of the plaza, he stopped suddenly. "huh" he remarked. It seems like there's a boundary wall here. "Well what now?"

@,@Timelord RegularPony Blocked? Why would that happen? Were they just locked within a cage or was there another reason? It seemed however that all his actions up until now had lead him to increase some of his in-game experience. Maybe there was an experience limit before you could actually go to the next area, maybe something like a safety measure. That or...

"Wait a minute... is there an experience requirement for some areas or what? Also... if we can't move forward then is there an event of sorts? I am suspecting that someone wants us in this town therefore we were teleported here for that exact reason. Can you check out if there is an upcoming event or anything? And how much time do we have until it happens?"

• Brohoof 1

@SuperDerpy, 

Storm looked up to her and said, "I'll probably get a cider, too. I'm not much of a drinker." He glanced back down at the menu. "Want anything to eat? I have plenty of bits here, so get anything you want. My treat." He smiled warmly, growing accustomed to his new friend.

By this point, Chain Mail had been forging swords and armor only slightly better than the starting armor for about 5 minutes nonstop. He had about 20 of each. He had a plan, one that would be possibly devastating on the weapons industry on the higher levels, assuming that shops don't just have a limitless amount of inventory. If they do than the plan is doomed to failure. But after he forged his stock, he picked them all up and put them in his inventory. "Well, thank you for the lesson." He said, leaving to find some place to pawn off all of his armor for money. Money which he would probably use to buy more resources. But none the less, he went to the bar first.

"Get me a pint of strait vodka" He said, sitting down at the bar, putting a sword worth the cost of vodka on the table along with some bits.

@,

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm not hungry." said Thunder who was smiling warmly. "Barkeep! Two ciders over here!" yelled Thunder. The barkeep nodded and grabbed two bottles with his mouth from under the bar and brought them over to the duo. "Drinks are on me, and don't even think about saying no." said Thunder as she paid the barkeep. Thunder passed one bottle over the storm and rose hers in the air. "A toast to our new-found friendship!"

@@Super Derpy,

"Oh hey, you guys are here." Chain Mail said as he got his vodka. "Leave the bottle." He said to the bar-keep. "Care to have second pick of my wares." He offered, sending a list of what he had with their stats next to them for them. Most of them were only a bit better than starter weapons, but there were 5 that were 3-4 points better. 

Storm perked his ears and took the bottle. "Oh, well.. I guess you can pay. I'm getting it next time, though." He clinked his bottle to hers, smiling back. "Cheers!" He took a gulp of his cider and then set his cider down, still smiling. "This is gonna be a great friendship!"

Lightning just kinda walked away a few minutes after saying hello, kinda rude but he was still tired, he walked back to the town, he found a tavern and rented a room((yes you can do that in a tavern)),then went up stairs to sleep.

((i was near London.ON without my laptop which is why i could not post till now.))

Lost thought had finally found a workbench in the starters town, ans was really to craft something with the items she found. She pulled out her wrench and place the mineral on the table. Just before she hit it, she saw a screen appear in front of her. These screens were really making her sick now, and she was sure she had turned them off. 

"For cryi~" Before she could finish she felt a weird tingly feeling, then the world around her seemed to shift. When she opened her eyes 1 of her 3 minerals were gone, and she was somewhere else in the town. "Well bu~"

Frost smiled at the others as they cheered for a lasting friendship. "Im sure it will be." He laughed as he waved off the bartender, not really in a drinking mood at the moment. He was about to speak when he felt a familiar feeling. He looked around himself, I'm.....teleporting?! Why?! he said as his teleportation carried him to another familiar place. "The Town Square?" He muttered to himself. He looked around seeing other players begin to flash in as well. "I'll wait until the others to get here." He added.