Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guards, Fetch the Royal Tuba!

FlutterShay

Howdy-doo, everypony! I'm Fluttershay, but feel free to call me Shay.

I'm just starting to get back into the fandom after being away for many months. It's good to be back! I'd love to get to know you guys!

Just FYI, the title is from a fanfic I wrote. Doesn't have much to do with me, but hey. It got your attention, didn't it?

I'm playing the My Little Pony app, and my gameloft username is esjaybee. Feel free to add me. I send gifts often.

My favorite pony is Fluttershy. Who do you think is best pony?

I hope you have a great day! ~Shay

PS. I haven't posted anything in a while, but please peek at my FIMfiction account! I'd love to hear your comments!

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/FlutterShay

• Brohoof 2

Welcome back to the herd mate B)

I'll be sure to look at that fanfic of yours as well.

Oh and btw my favourite pony is Rainbow Dash.

My game loft username is joecal97, though I don't get to play the game much anymore.

Have fun in the forums!

Hi Shay, welcome to the forums. It's not like we are stating facts here but I think it's pretty obvious who the best pony.. ;P jk they're all best.

WELCOME4.gif

Always nice meeting another Fluttershy fan, if you need anything just ask away also there is a thread were we share usernames in that game.

See you around the forum.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

Hey welcome to the forums FlutterShay! Is that shay like shay butter?
"No you idiot, that's shea not shay."
Oh... then... *Googles*

Noun 1. shay - a carriage consisting of two wheels and a calash top; drawn by a single horse

Aaah... well now it all makes sense! :lol:

Haha, hope you have an awesome time here!

Hello and welcome to the forums!  I'm pretty sure that the title of this topic wins the award for Best Topic Title Ever.  I feel like I'm going to have to read this fanfic now.  (well, not NOW now necessarily, because I really should be revising an essay and studying for finals right now...)  By the way, I just sent you a friend request via Gameloft (I'm LordAntismurf67).  Did you know that we also have a topic specifically for the Gameloft game?  Lots of people have put up their Gameloft IDs there, so you can get quite a bit of friends from there.

Also, I definitely do want to take a look at your stories, but I don't have the time at this very moment.  However, please feel free to remind me that I said this, and I will get around to this (at the very latest, I'll have time when my winter break starts next Thursday).

Anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.  I hope to see you around!

Edited by Antismurf9001

Well how-de-doo, Shay! Fluttershy is a noble choice for best pony (although I could say that for any of the mane six). A while back i decided not to choose a single best pony because I kept changing it anyway. :D My top three are (in alphabetical order) Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle.

Enjoy yourself on the forums, and don't hesitate to drop a message if you have questions or if you want to chat~

Welcome to the site! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna if you prefer.

I hope you have a good time here! If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

And I am not a writer, I don't think I could ever pull that off. xD It's cool that you can though.

Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm definitely going to check out that gameloft thread. Thank you for the tip.

In response to your question, HakanaiUtopia, I'm watching the s4 episodes as they come. Can't wait for the next one!

I'm surprised that you guys are so interested in my fanfictions. I was just adding it for the heck if it, but thanks for that!

PS. Actually, Shay is short for Shayla (my name), but it's cool how things work like that, Aniki!

Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm definitely going to check out that gameloft thread. Thank you for the tip.

In response to your question, HakanaiUtopia, I'm watching the s4 episodes as they come. Can't wait for the next one!

I'm surprised that you guys are so interested in my fanfictions. I was just adding it for the heck if it, but thanks for that!

PS. Actually, Shay is short for Shayla (my name), but it's cool how things work like that, Aniki!

Well I guess I was looking too far into it then. :yay:

Wow... that's weird. Shayla and Karen were two of my top picks for girl baby names. Very unique and pretty name!

(Which is why I picked it, haha)

But yeah, it is strange how that worked out. Guess being a MLP fan was just meant to be. :)