Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introduction and whatnot

FefnirM

Hello hopefully-friends. My name is FefnirM. Well, it's not really FefnirM, but that's beyond the point. I am a resident of Washington state, and, hopefully, an attendant (not sure if this is right. English is my first language, but I'm not perfect) of Everfree.

Some random stuff about me, I am an aspiring musician and aspiring artist, drawing album art and conceptual art during my free time.

Anyway, hi there.

Hello hopefully-friends. My name is FefnirM. Well, it's not really FefnirM, but that's beyond the point. I am a resident of Washington state, and, hopefully, an attendant (not sure if this is right. English is my first language, but I'm not perfect) of Everfree.

Some random stuff about me, I am an aspiring musician and aspiring artist, drawing album art and conceptual art during my free time.

Anyway, hi there.

I am in Monroe. I'm not sure of distance between areas, though, having lived hear only for my whole life.

But the problem isn't so much transportation as accompaniment. I'm not going to go if my friends aren't, since that would be terribly boring compared to having my buddies.

I am in Monroe. I'm not sure of distance between areas, though, having lived hear only for my whole life.

But the problem isn't so much transportation as accompaniment. I'm not going to go if my friends aren't, since that would be terribly boring compared to having my buddies.

I'm sure you can convert them to the Bronyhood. :)

If not, there are smaller meetups that you can make friends with fellow Bronies.

That way, you can still go, and have a good time.

http://mlpf.im/oI

Hiya, I'm Jay. Real name: Justin (not used to using my name online).

I currently live in Penticton BC, Canada. Awesome city... Yeah... several hours away from Seattle.

I made a pony game called Super Filly Adventure (and the parody SOPA/PIPA Filly Adventure).

I'm also an animator... kinda as a hobby currently. I don't have much to show, and I don't have any pony animations yet. I will have SOMETHING in the future, just as long as I don't go and BROKE it. (Freakin'... 20 minute long fanimation... why did I decide to do this again?)

My Devantart page is over this way: http://jay6-the-canadian.deviantart.com/

I'm still debating going. I want to look into what sort of events are going to be present. Cost isn't an issue to me.

Hiya, I'm Jay. Real name: Justin (not used to using my name online).

I currently live in Penticton BC, Canada. Awesome city... Yeah... several hours away from Seattle.

I made a pony game called Super Filly Adventure (and the parody SOPA/PIPA Filly Adventure).

I'm also an animator... kinda as a hobby currently. I don't have much to show, and I don't have any pony animations yet. I will have SOMETHING in the future, just as long as I don't go and BROKE it. (Freakin'... 20 minute long fanimation... why did I decide to do this again?)

My Devantart page is over this way: http://jay6-the-canadian.deviantart.com/

I'm still debating going. I want to look into what sort of events are going to be present. Cost isn't an issue to me.