Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy from Royal

Royal Coat

Hey everypony!

I suppose I've introduced myself in other places, but I'll do it formally here!

I'm Royal Coat, the guy that's drawing up a plan for the events schedule here at EverfreeNW. As a member of the staff, let me thank you all for coming here and sharing with us. It's a real blessing to be able to serve the community.

A bit about me...

Well, I'm a CS graduate from Digipen over here in Redmond, and am currently working as a game designer for a little studio 'round these parts. I've been making games for forever, and I have an interest in just about every type of game system out there, be it table-top, war-gaming, video gaming, you name it. I enjoy writing, and hope to get some of my fiction up at some point (When I'm not busy helping with all of this and taking care of my day job.) But most of all, I really like to help and serve others in whatever way I can.

Welcome y'all. I think we can make a little slice of magic happen here in August.

Hey everypony!

I'm Royal Coat, the guy that's drawing up a plan for the events schedule here at EverfreeNW. As a member of the staff, let me thank you all for coming here and sharing with us. It's a real blessing to be able to serve the community.

A bit about me...

Well, I'm a CS graduate from Digipen over here in Redmond, and am currently working as a game designer for a little studio 'round these parts. I've been making games for forever, and I have an interest in just about every type of game system out there, be it table-top, war-gaming, video gaming, you name it. I enjoy writing, and hope to get some of my fiction up at some point (When I'm not busy helping with all of this and taking care of my day job.) But most of all, I really like to help and serve others in whatever way I can.

Welcome y'all. I think we can make a little slice of magic happen here in August.

Hey everypony!

A bit about me...

That's all really awesome. Is the little game studio your day job or is it more of a hobby and you have another job?

What kind of fiction do you write?

That's all really awesome. Is the little game studio your day job or is it more of a hobby and you have another job?

What kind of fiction do you write?

Yeah, it's my day job. I really enjoy doing it, so while I don't make much, I'm trying to build up more experience and I simply like who I work with and where I work.

I really like world setting creation, so I'm trying to get some fiction up based on some of the Pen and Paper games I've made, as well as some of the stuff I've been working on at the above job. Currently though, I'm trying to find the time to keep working on some Ponyfic.