Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Topic related

Galen Anon

Hello my name is *points to nametag*, but friends call me Nate. Where to start been a brony for a year, was a furry before that. Heard about Everfree from a fellow brony in my school. Now organizing a pony party bus for transportation each day in my area. Which is aprox. 30 min without traffic.

Interests.... Too many to talk about. Well here's a list: Improv, dancing, music, art, drawing, coding, gaming, writing (fanfics, short stories, and currently on a novel), motivational speaking, oh rollerblading I can't forget that. (Planning if any bronies staying at the hotel want to rollerblade and take a quick peek around the area), and that's about it. Ask me anything at all or at the event. I'll be there representing EPR or everypony radio.

Can't wait. This will be the best three nights ever.

Hello my name is *points to nametag*, but friends call me Nate. Where to start been a brony for a year, was a furry before that. Heard about Everfree from a fellow brony in my school. Now organizing a pony party bus for transportation each day in my area. Which is aprox. 30 min without traffic.

Interests.... Too many to talk about. Well here's a list: Improv, dancing, music, art, drawing, coding, gaming, writing (fanfics, short stories, and currently on a novel), motivational speaking, oh rollerblading I can't forget that. (Planning if any bronies staying at the hotel want to rollerblade and take a quick peek around the area), and that's about it. Ask me anything at all or at the event. I'll be there representing EPR or everypony radio.

Can't wait. This will be the best three nights ever.