Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What.. Sir?

_Flitter

Not sure where this belongs o__o Sorry if I'm incorrect!

OKAY, not too long ago we had a test in World History class on the Renaissance. My best friend and I were going to ponify our test answers. I didn't end up doing it because I couldn't think of any clever answers for the 5 questions we had.

The last answer asked how the Renaissance was important and influenced everything in our day and age. My best friend answered with a long answer, and inserted "it helped us create My Little Pony". While Sir was marking our tests, he drew an arrow to that sentence and wrote below it... "tru dat". She got the answer right.

I.. what. It begs me to ask if my teacher is a brony. Or is one of those online-guys. He's in his 30's, I'd guess? LOL. I don't even know. xD I just found it highly entertaining.

Will update with the picture if she ever sends it to me T-T...

• Brohoof 14

Haha, awesome:D!

In Biology, on the last page of a test, I wrote "This test was too hard, Twilight Sparkle would disapprove", and my teacher wrote

"That just made my day". It's a female teacher, not sure what age, not even sure if she's a pegasister. On a test we took today, I wrote again on the last page asking if she was a pegasister, and if so, what her favorite pony was. Can't wait to get an answer!

• Brohoof 1

Not sure where this belongs o__o Sorry if I'm incorrect!

OKAY, not too long ago we had a test in World History class on the Renaissance. My best friend and I were going to ponify our test answers. I didn't end up doing it because I couldn't think of any clever answers for the 5 questions we had.

The last answer asked how the Renaissance was important and influenced everything in our day and age. My best friend answered with a long answer, and inserted "it helped us create My Little Pony". While Sir was marking our tests, he drew an arrow to that sentence and wrote below it... "tru dat". She got the answer right.

I.. what. It begs me to ask if my teacher is a brony. Or is one of those online-guys. He's in his 30's, I'd guess? LOL. I don't even know. xD I just found it highly entertaining.

Will update with the picture if she ever sends it to me T-T...

Chances are, he is. It wouldn't be surprising to see a 30 year old man watch MLP, after all :)

• Brohoof 2

I wish I had similar situations happening to me at school. No luck as of yet, after much trekking... I wonder just what are the chances of encountering such a thing, having someone significant be a brony, just like us.

• Brohoof 1

In Biology, on the last page of a test, I wrote "This test was too hard, Twilight Sparkle would disapprove", and my teacher wrote

"That just made my day". It's a female teacher, not sure what age, not even sure if she's a pegasister. On a test we took today, I wrote again on the last page asking if she was a pegasister, and if so, what her favorite pony was. Can't wait to get an answer!

You must let me know what happens! xD

I'm going to go insane drawing ponies and writing references in my work from now on. And pony projects? Oh heck yes! c: I must find out >.<!

• Brohoof 1

In my Graphic Art and Design class, I had to define a bunch of elements of design, and one of those elements was Harmony. So, I defined the "Elements of Harmony" with the help of Loyalty, Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, Honesty, and Magic, complete with their necklace designs. I want to see what how my teacher comments on it.

Edited by MrAnthology
  • Brohoof 1

You must tell me.

That is awesome! I wish I had a teacher like yours!

I gotta try putting some subtle MLP references in my tests, maybe I'll find out that one of my teachers is a brony too! I probably wouldn't count on it though, since most of my teachers are 40+ year old this semester...

In my Graphic Art and Design class, I had to define a bunch of elements of design, and one of those elements was Harmony. So, I defined the "Elements of Harmony" with the help of Loyalty, Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, Honesty, and Magic, complete with their necklace designs. I want to see what how my teacher comments on it.

Posted Image
  • Brohoof 3

Haha, was going to that for the Elements of Design early this semester in Art Class. Instead, drew Nyan Cat with a Me Gusta face for "colour" ... x_o Art teacher wasn't too pleased, but that's another story ;'D

Good idea though my fellow ponypal. :'3 < 3

(edited)

I put in my science test about tectonic plates and making mountains "and that is how equestria was made!" my teacher put in below that "scootaloo scoot scoot scootaloo" ;) she is definitly a pegasister but i have know idea why she put that in

Edited by StickFigurePonies.Tumblr
  • Brohoof 4

My college prep math teacher has a board behind his desk with various jokes and art pinned to it and I was looking at it one day as I was waiting in line to get help on a problem. I am not sure, but what I saw looked an awful lot like a semi-realistic MLP FIM pony. It had a cutie mark and had the general shape but also had some characteristics of a real horse (there was also a speech bubble saying "Hi!"). So I can't tell if he is a Brony or what, he is younger and knows a good bit about the internet so perhaps?

I've been subtle with my pony references... Like really subtle. Nothing more than an occasional rainbow, friendship, or magic written about. My most recent paper I titled "Smile, Smile, Smile" in reference to my favorite song ever...that's about as open as I get with my pony references.

I suppose if I'm to find out the pony-fans I may/may not have for teachers, I'd need to be more blunt about it...

3': I've had nothing yet to ponify for history class yet. T-T However I did draw ponies on my business leadership test. I doubt he would get it though. Crabby teacher. T~T You can only hope so I guess!

Paha, loving some of these stories though. :3 The Scootaloo one < 3