Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What.. Sir?

_Flitter

I think some of my teachers are bronies.

On the other hand, my history teacher is also the Psychology teacher, so I have a new excuse to tell him I like my little pony.:P

(edited)

Ah the infamous 'chicken' joke about Scootaloo.

Posted Image

Very famous joke. YOU LIE, SIR. PLACE HIS HEAD IN THE GUILLOTINE!

One can only dream of having teachers this amazing...but hell, I'll give this a try. :D

Edited by Midnight
  • Brohoof 1

I never thought about wether one of my teacher's was a pegasister. I'll try ponyfying some of my answers. Though, I have put out very small hints that I'm a brony to my classmates to see if I'm the only one in the class who's too afraid of judgmental ass-holes to admit that they're bronies. I'll keep trying though.

I never thought about wether one of my teacher's was a pegasister. I'll try ponyfying some of my answers. Though, I have put out very small hints that I'm a brony to my classmates to see if I'm the only one in the class who's too afraid of judgmental ass-holes to admit that they're bronies. I'll keep trying though.

I do that sometimes :3

I draw ponies on everything, in art class it's pretty much all I did. My background on my tech class computer is MLP "Moustaches are Magic", and I'm almost always on MLPForums during the class. Showin' my bronyism! :3 Pegasister and proud (Y)

Judgemental assholes can judge other judgemental assholes. It's not cool 3:

I wish I had a brony teacher too. But if you think about the probabilities carefully, having such a thing would be a Celestia-send. These people are so lucky... -sigh-

I am jelly of you guys with brony teachers aswell.

I'm soon gonna start wearing t-shirts that have pony references/ponies on them and I might aswell start ponifying my assignments aswell. my english teacher is a gamer, so he might also be a brony. Don't think so though :/

I am jelly of you guys with brony teachers aswell.

I'm soon gonna start wearing t-shirts that have pony references/ponies on them and I might aswell start ponifying my assignments aswell. my english teacher is a gamer, so he might also be a brony. Don't think so though :/

There's always the possibility! :3

>.< I wish we didn't wear uniforms. I'd have more of a reason to order MLP shirts then D':

• Brohoof 1

I see so many that perhaps have a brony/pegasister teaher or have it. I think there are no chance for me here in Norway though, the show isn't even going on the tv so most of the people that live here don't know what it is, the good part is that they at least sell the toys here :D

(edited)

..Wait, I didn't post here? I thought I did.

Well, thats pretty cool! Ponifying your answers and your teacher replying to it. Must be a brony or troll... ^_^

Edited by TwilightRubix

New Quest!

Objective: Systematically find out if any of my teachers are bronies/pegasisters.

Method: Through references and flat-out mentions of the show in tests, essays, and projects.

Reward: 1200 XP and 100 mL concentrated win.

bronys are everywhere! there are alot more than people think:)

Can't state enough how true this is. Our local meetup group gained 100+ members by just running into random people who were already into the show...

• 5 weeks later...

He's a troll... >_<

Sorry to bring back a dead post, but I have concluded, my teacher is not a brony.

I wrote many pony answers on my most recent test; no replies or anything.

I also had a list of pony names on my desk, he walked by and started reading it. "Oh, I just read Cinnamon..." after I told him they were pony names. LOL.

FlutterDerp is a sad pony..

(edited)
On 2/28/2012 at 9:46 PM, 'Eenohay' said:

I so wish I had a brony teacher.

Infact, I might have, I just gotta put some MLP references in test and see what happens

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1