Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This Asian is invadin' Everfree.

JellyGigglerMan

Hey, guys! First off, brohoof to all the other Asian bronies out there. Be it Vietnamese, Korean or Japanese, brohoof to the max.

Anyways, a little about me. My name is Brandon Nakagaki. Although I wasn't able to scrape together $1100 for a trip to Everfree, I'm hoping to go next year. I'm getting a job and I'm going to a local CC for college, so I'm doing everything I can atm to see some of you at next year's Everfree Northwest.

Although I enjoy drawing, I'm more of a writer. I find it easier to paint my ideas out with words in oppose to a pencil or tablet pen. I've probably acquired this interest from reading a large portion of my school's library during my three years in middle school; I've been enamored with writing fiction ever since.

Sportswise, I play golf and basketball, although I'm probably more passionate about the latter. Ironically, I don't really follow the sport, but I'm staying loyal and sticking to the Kings as my favorite team. They'll be good someday; they just need another year. If they get their new arena, that is.

As for music, I'm pretty much all-around. I'm open to new things I usually don't listen to, except for Christian rock, country and screamo rock. I enjoy mixing songs with Virtual DJ every now and then, and it'll probably stay like that for awhile. But I promise you, I do a little more than just hit the "play" button! ;D

Hope I get to see some of you next year! Peace.