Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everfree Bronies!

Coffee Brew

Hey everypony! I used to be a My Little Pony hater until I watched an episode, then watched another one, and another, and another! From then on, it's history, i'm definitely a Brony for life now :P, i'm hoping to go to Everfree Northwest and meet people to hang out with since i'm actually going to the convention alone, (I don't know anypony in Washington). I hope to make some friends!

Ryan, a.k.a Coffee Brew =]

I like your story didn't start as a hater but curious what the commotion was about. LOLZ. At least your up there have fun at Everfree I'm down here in Los Angeles :D

I like your story didn't start as a hater but curious what the commotion was about. LOLZ. At least your up there have fun at Everfree I'm down here in Los Angeles :D

That means you get to go to Equestria LA. *pout*

I am trying to see if I can make it this year, matters if I can set the money aside.

That means you get to go to Equestria LA. *pout*

I am trying to see if I can make it this year, matters if I can set the money aside.

Yeah Im heading to EQLA. But Everfree is 3 days and packed with all-stars. Best for them because they all live in Vancouver and its a better location for them to travel to Seattle, wish the VA's can head to EQLA. :/ Maybe I should put out a contract to acquire autographs at Everfree......

That does suck, but, it'll probably be so hard to get autographs simply because of how many people are going to Everfree :P