Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey everypony

Power Chord

Hey guys, my name's James, and I guess you can tell my pony self with my username. I help run the site Everypony Sings as a social media admin ( In other words, Facebook page moderation and a Twitter). I'm also a regular on Equestria Music (Again, on the Facebook side of things).

I'm a musician, having 4 years guitar experience and about a year with everything else in a general rock band setting (Drums, synths, bass). I have a Soundcloud and a YouTube though I haven't posted anything in a while.

Anyway, there's a reason I joined this forum. Firstly it's because, well, I'm a brony. Second, there's a very slim chance I'll be able to go to ENW. I can afford a ticket, but not airfare (I'm in Georgia, the exact opposite location of ENW) or a hotel room and I am not much of a beggar. Also, I have a mandatory meeting to go to on the first day even if I wanted to go, so I'm a bit over a barrel. If I had both of those issues out of the way I'd be anxiously awaiting going up there and rubbing elbows with bronies the world over. Sadly it's a dream that's a bit out of my reach.

Enough sob stories, I'm glad to be here and get that off my chest.