Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just cantering on...

Lynnie

Hello fellow bronies and pegasisters. I just wanted to introduce myself. :) My name is Lynn, and I live in Lynnwood, WA (pure coincidence, I swear!) I was holding out for single day memberships a few months back, but before I knew it, tickets were sold out. I was so bummed! Then I got a text from a friend saying you had added more and that I'd better hurry. So I logged in right away so I could jump and..... tickets were sold out. I was super duper bummed! It wasn't fair. I wanted to cry. Then two days ago I get a message from that friend again, and this time

*trumpet sound!!*

I GOT IN!!

You have no idea how happy and relieved I am to finally have gotten tickets. But then, I know some of you do know. ;)

My favorite pony is Fluttershy because she's the one I relate to the most. I love animals and I tend to be shy and quiet. I also have VERY long hair. My second favorite is Twilight because she's the pony I *wish* I was more like. She's so tactful and reasonable. Not to mention smart. I really like all the ponies though.

I don't write fanfics or draw fan art really, but I couldn't resist creating my own OC. Her name is Dublyn Tea. She's my avvie. :P

Anyway, I'm greatly looking forward to the convention. Hopefully I'll be meeting some of you there!

Way to go! I hope you have a great time.

On the topic of fluttershy:

Please tell me I am crazy, but I get the feeling that angel kind of represents an abusive/jerk boyfriend, but by making him a pet and not her coltfriend it isn't considered inappropriate. Though if this were true I would say props to the team, it is sad to see so many girls who grow up and never realize how bad it is too be in those situations. Don't be a doormat is a great moral!

Back to the topic, I hope to see you there! I was one of the lucky few who realized their mistake after the first round of sell-outs and camped hard enough to get tickets in the 30 minute window of the second round. There are still some tickets left, though, so tell all your brony friends!